- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers are custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Dampens the harshness of both on and off-road driving with performance shocks for your steering system
- Powered by Skyjacker’s Hydro 7000 Shocks
- Brings relief to vehicles with large tires by reducing the "shimmy" effect
- Also puts an end to straining steering of large tires in highway or trail driving
- Deliver improved handling over wimpy stock stabilizers
- Available as a double unit for a better effect on your steering
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Rough highways, city streets and off-road trails can be quite menacing for your steering system. And, if you've lifted your truck by adding a new suspension with large tires, handling gets even trickier. That nasty “shimmy" effect. The pull of grooved roads. Arm fatigue from fighting your tires all day.
Give your arms a break, and put full control back in your hands. Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer puts the power of performance Skyjacker Shocks to work on your steering system for the same easy-riding effect on handling. The road ahead gets smoother-all without an expensive asphalt crew and giant equipment.
If your vehicle has a stock stabilizer, Skyjacker's Steering Stabilizer goes a step beyond a standard part with their top-quality Hydro 7000 shocks. Or, many vehicles can benefit from adding dual Skyjacker Stabilizers for extra handling enjoyment. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
310 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric F (Great Falls, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 17, 2017 3:29 PM
Immediate improvement in the wandering feeling associated with bigger tires on a Jeep wrangler. Very happy with the result
Reviewed by BORIS L (MIDDLEBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 24, 2016 5:32 AM
Well my old damperwas worn-out just didn't think. Replaced with skyjacker unit works like a dream.
Reviewed by Tom J (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Dec 22, 2016 4:57 AM
Product were deliver on time as stated. all items was in box. thank you for good services
Reviewed by Robert N (Garland, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 20, 2016 8:39 PM
Been fighting the Jeep TJ Death Wobble and this OEM stabilizer has fixed my problem. Looks awesome. I'm a happy Jeep owner again.
- skyjacker steering system
- ranch hand legend grille guard
- a1 cardone power steering pump
- dorman blend door
- lexus dash covers
- bmw sun shades
- chevrolet rear view mirror
- nerf bars for toyota tacoma
- ford escape hitch
- hyundai santa fe seat covers
- protective car mats
- cargo holders for suvs
- cargo net for pickup truck bed