- Save 10% Use Promo Code 368110
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers are custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Dampens the harshness of both on and off-road driving with performance shocks for your steering system
- Powered by Skyjacker’s Hydro 7000 Shocks
- Brings relief to vehicles with large tires by reducing the "shimmy" effect
- Also puts an end to straining steering of large tires in highway or trail driving
- Deliver improved handling over wimpy stock stabilizers
- Available as a double unit for a better effect on your steering
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Rough highways, city streets and off-road trails can be quite menacing for your steering system. And, if you've lifted your truck by adding a new suspension with large tires, handling gets even trickier. That nasty “shimmy" effect. The pull of grooved roads. Arm fatigue from fighting your tires all day.
Give your arms a break, and put full control back in your hands. Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer puts the power of performance Skyjacker Shocks to work on your steering system for the same easy-riding effect on handling. The road ahead gets smoother-all without an expensive asphalt crew and giant equipment.
If your vehicle has a stock stabilizer, Skyjacker's Steering Stabilizer goes a step beyond a standard part with their top-quality Hydro 7000 shocks. Or, many vehicles can benefit from adding dual Skyjacker Stabilizers for extra handling enjoyment. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
290 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian T (CARSON CITY, NV) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — May 02, 2016 8:05 PM
Required the removal of u-bolt nuts to install mounting bracket. Not going to use re-torqued u-bolts so.... It's a u-bolt replacement as well as installing the stabilizer. Other than that everything came together fine and the truck rides much better.
Reviewed by Mike B (Lawrence, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Apr 17, 2016 8:48 AM
It took two tries to get the stabilizer kit shipped, but when I got it, the installation was fast and easy. A marvelous improvement in the truck performance was immediately noticed. The shimmy is now gone.
Reviewed by marty t (Somerset, KY) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 12, 2016 3:46 PM
Simple to change out. Hardware that came with it was higher grade than the nonstock I replaced. Works great. Awesome purchase.