Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105310
- Ships By 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers are custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Dampens the harshness of both on and off-road driving with performance shocks for your steering system
- Powered by Skyjacker’s Hydro 7000 Shocks
- Brings relief to vehicles with large tires by reducing the "shimmy" effect
- Also puts an end to straining steering of large tires in highway or trail driving
- Deliver improved handling over wimpy stock stabilizers
- Available as a double unit for a better effect on your steering
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Rough highways, city streets and off-road trails can be quite menacing for your steering system. And, if you've lifted your truck by adding a new suspension with large tires, handling gets even trickier. That nasty “shimmy" effect. The pull of grooved roads. Arm fatigue from fighting your tires all day.
Give your arms a break, and put full control back in your hands. Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer puts the power of performance Skyjacker Shocks to work on your steering system for the same easy-riding effect on handling. The road ahead gets smoother-all without an expensive asphalt crew and giant equipment.
If your vehicle has a stock stabilizer, Skyjacker's Steering Stabilizer goes a step beyond a standard part with their top-quality Hydro 7000 shocks. Or, many vehicles can benefit from adding dual Skyjacker Stabilizers for extra handling enjoyment. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
257 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Elbert G (FORT WALTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Apr 16, 2015 5:03 AM
I think skyjacker has the best looking shocks out there and they are built strong and the ease of installation is a plus
Reviewed by William M (WEST PALM BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Mar 08, 2015 5:29 AM
I was looking for new shocks for my truck and stumbled on these baby's. I was a little concerned because of the price but I have to say the truck drives great. I really have nothing bad to say so far. Installation was a bit of a bear on the front. The rest of the installation went smoothly. Including the dual steering stabilizer. One thing I will note: I have an 01 Ford F-250, some cutting of the stock steering stabilizer mount will be necessary. It was easy enough to cut it with a jig saw,