- Ships By 7/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers are custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Dampens the harshness of both on and off-road driving with performance shocks for your steering system
- Powered by Skyjacker’s Hydro 7000 Shocks
- Brings relief to vehicles with large tires by reducing the "shimmy" effect
- Also puts an end to straining steering of large tires in highway or trail driving
- Deliver improved handling over wimpy stock stabilizers
- Available as a double unit for a better effect on your steering
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Rough highways, city streets and off-road trails can be quite menacing for your steering system. And, if you've lifted your truck by adding a new suspension with large tires, handling gets even trickier. That nasty “shimmy" effect. The pull of grooved roads. Arm fatigue from fighting your tires all day.
Give your arms a break, and put full control back in your hands. Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer puts the power of performance Skyjacker Shocks to work on your steering system for the same easy-riding effect on handling. The road ahead gets smoother-all without an expensive asphalt crew and giant equipment.
If your vehicle has a stock stabilizer, Skyjacker's Steering Stabilizer goes a step beyond a standard part with their top-quality Hydro 7000 shocks. Or, many vehicles can benefit from adding dual Skyjacker Stabilizers for extra handling enjoyment. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
261 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jimmy R (Montverde, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Sunday at 7:36 AM
With factory shocks my jeep unlimited did not ride that well with a medium trailer. After installing these shocks the ride was much improved. Without a trailer it is a little stiff but nothing that bothers me at the least. If you use your jeep for more than a street queen you are gonna have a few trade offs for performance on and off road. Real happy with them.
Reviewed by Michael C (O BRIEN, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — May 28, 2015 3:43 AM
Great value for your money. Easy to instal, and works better than single shock.
Reviewed by Mark K (CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — May 08, 2015 6:24 AM
Replaced the stock steering stabilizer at almost 200,000 miles. What a huge difference. Love Auto Anything best customer service ever.
Reviewed by Elbert G (FORT WALTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Apr 16, 2015 5:03 AM
I think skyjacker has the best looking shocks out there and they are built strong and the ease of installation is a plus