- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers are custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Dampens the harshness of both on and off-road driving with performance shocks for your steering system
- Powered by Skyjacker’s Hydro 7000 Shocks
- Brings relief to vehicles with large tires by reducing the "shimmy" effect
- Also puts an end to straining steering of large tires in highway or trail driving
- Deliver improved handling over wimpy stock stabilizers
- Available as a double unit for a better effect on your steering
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Rough highways, city streets and off-road trails can be quite menacing for your steering system. And, if you've lifted your truck by adding a new suspension with large tires, handling gets even trickier. That nasty “shimmy" effect. The pull of grooved roads. Arm fatigue from fighting your tires all day.
Give your arms a break, and put full control back in your hands. Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer puts the power of performance Skyjacker Shocks to work on your steering system for the same easy-riding effect on handling. The road ahead gets smoother-all without an expensive asphalt crew and giant equipment.
If your vehicle has a stock stabilizer, Skyjacker's Steering Stabilizer goes a step beyond a standard part with their top-quality Hydro 7000 shocks. Or, many vehicles can benefit from adding dual Skyjacker Stabilizers for extra handling enjoyment. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizer carries a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
315 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard B (Heber City, UT) Reviewed for a 1983 Ford Bronco — Apr 19, 2017 8:46 PM
My steering was squirrelly.....tightened things up...Just what I needed.
Reviewed by George K (Daytona Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Mar 22, 2017 5:17 PM
They look great on the truck.It has 395/85R20 46"tires on it feels stable when driving. The price is very reasonable ,fast shipping for very good price. I'm very satisfied and looking forward to order more items from auto anything
- skyjacker steering system
- ranch hand legend grille guard
- a1 cardone power steering pump
- dorman blend door
- lexus dash covers
- bmw sun shades
- chevrolet rear view mirror
- nerf bars for toyota tacoma
- ford escape hitch
- hyundai santa fe seat covers
- protective car mats
- cargo holders for suvs
- cargo net for pickup truck bed