- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 111210
- Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro Spacers are custom-crafted to fit between your vehicle's hub and wheel
- These specialized wheel spacers move your tire flush with the wheel well face for aggressive looks and a wider stance
- Eibach Pro Spacers improve handling by reducing body roll with a wider wheel base
- Crafted from durable aircraft-grade aluminum that's significantly lighter than steel wheel spacers
- Precision Eibach wheel spacer engineering preserves wheel alignment
- Installation is easier than changing a tire!
- Post extenders included where necessary
- Sold in pairs of two wheel spacers; add two kits to your cart for all four spacers
- Your Eibach Pro Spacers carry a Million-Mile warranty
All that's left to complete your vehicle's street racer looks are some well-placed wheel spacers. These simple parts push your tires out flush with the face of the wheel well, eliminating useless gaps and widening your wheel base. Pick Eibach Pro Spacers for the job, and you'll discover precise engineering that preserves alignment in a lighter aluminum alloy than steel wheel spacers.
Beyond the aggressive looks, Eibach Pro Spacers improve handling performance with their wider stance. You'll notice improved roll reduction and boosted cornering grip-a perfect match with a set of Eibach Springs.
If you can change a tire, you can install Eibach Pro Spacers-no hassles. Pop off your wheel, slip the wheel spacer over the lug nuts and re-mount. Some vehicles may require post extenders, which are simple additions to your hub. Best yet, your Eibach Pro Spacers carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Multiple wheel spacer widths are available for most vehicles. To select the right Pro Spacers for your vehicle, measure the gap between your tire wall and the face of the wheel well fender (in millimeters).
Eibach Pro-Spacers Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George M (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder — Nov 24, 2014 9:42 PM
The quality was great and I love the stance my Pathfinder now has with the spacers.
Reviewed by benjamin S (Poolesville, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Explorer — Dec 30, 2013 7:42 PM
My Explorer got lifted and add this wheel spacers. looks awesome but little bit expensive.
Reviewed by Shu Kei F (Point Roberts, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus IS 350 — Oct 26, 2013 1:28 PM
I researched through vvarious websites and forum and came to the conclution that these quality spacers are safer and worth every penny.
Reviewed by Harry T (Steubenville, OH) — Oct 26, 2013 6:39 AM
After installing and going for a test ride, an immediate bounce caused steering wheel shake and the front wheels to cause a bouncing effect. This occurs above 40 miles an hour. So, it is not a confidence inspiring effect. I took the car to a local tire shop and found the spacers have a too large center hole that does not properly fit around the wheel hub, and was told to order a set of plastic rings, which should cure the loose fit. I did not send the spacers back, which I knowI should have don
Reviewed by Steven F (Burnsville, NC) — Jul 16, 2013 3:27 PM
the spacers fit perfectly as i have come to expect with german engineering. the drive is perfect. no rubbing at any point. but best of all the car looks spectacular!!