- Save 10% Use Promo Code 111610
- Rebates: $300 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Rancho Complete Lift Kit includes the custom-made parts for raising-up the front and rear of your truck or SUV
- Provides both aggressive looks and performance on or off road
- Complete kit includes a full set of suspension parts—everything but the shocks
- The Rancho Lift Kit boasts top-quality part construction for suspension stability and long life
- Most kits are anchored by Rancho's signature one-piece, mig-welded, reinforced sub-frame for total stability and strength
- Installation is a challenging project that is typically done by a pro, but can be accomplished at home in 1-2 days
- Rancho Lift Kits never need welding and require only minor drilling if any is needed
- 2 steel part color options for most kits: Outlaw Black and classic Rancho Red
- Your Rancho Complete Lift Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty
Rancho Complete Lift Kits elevate the quality of your truck or SUV with the clearance to power over anything, plus high-flying looks that help you ride roughshod above traffic. You'll have the room to ditch those stock donuts, too, in favor of a set of asphalt-gnarling knobby treads up to 35" in tire size.
Break open the box, and you'll immediately notice the Rancho suspension superior quality. Each piece is precision-cut from choice materials, including Rancho's signature steel one-piece sub-frame that adds strength and stability to your vehicle. And, there's 2 color options for the steel parts in Rancho's Complete Lift Kit: Outlaw Black or classic Rancho Red.
Installation is a challenging project usually left to a pro. If you're up for an adventure, though, you can jack-up your truck in a day or two. Rancho Lift Kits never need welding, and most require only minor drilling if any at all. Best yet, your Rancho Complete Lift Kit boasts a Lifetime Warranty.
- Just as vehicle suspensions vary, the parts needed to lift them vary within the Rancho Complete Lift Kit by year, make and model.
Rancho Complete Lift Kit Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Samuel R (Las Cruces, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 11, 2014 8:43 PM
The kit was perfect for my 2012 Jeep Sahara four door. I purchased the rancho MTX shocks and the ride is very close to stock.
Reviewed by Rik A (West Barnstable, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Sep 26, 2013 6:27 PM
It's better than I thought. Looks Great, and I get a lot of compliments. The clearence is just what I wanted
Reviewed by Ricky L (Lapeer, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 24, 2012 12:08 PM
Kit really wasnt that had to install myself. Once you get past the 1 cut you have to make and breaking all the old parts loose, Its pretty easy from there on. It makes my 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 look more like a truck and gets rid of that 2" rake.
Reviewed by Daniel S (Cody, WY) Reviewed for a 2005 — Oct 14, 2007 3:41 PM
4 inch lift was great for leveling the truck and giving it a more beefy look. No more rubbing with 285/75R16 tires. Still able to pull fifth wheel trailer.