- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Rancho Complete Lift Kit includes the custom-made parts for raising-up the front and rear of your truck or SUV
- Provides both aggressive looks and performance on or off road
- Complete kit includes a full set of suspension parts—everything but the shocks
- The Rancho Lift Kit boasts top-quality part construction for suspension stability and long life
- Most kits are anchored by Rancho's signature one-piece, mig-welded, reinforced sub-frame for total stability and strength
- Installation is a challenging project that is typically done by a pro, but can be accomplished at home in 1-2 days
- Rancho Lift Kits never need welding and require only minor drilling if any is needed
- 2 steel part color options for most kits: Outlaw Black and classic Rancho Red
- Your Rancho Complete Lift Kit carries a Lifetime Warranty
Rancho Complete Lift Kits elevate the quality of your truck or SUV with the clearance to power over anything, plus high-flying looks that help you ride roughshod above traffic. You'll have the room to ditch those stock donuts, too, in favor of a set of asphalt-gnarling knobby treads up to 35" in tire size.
Break open the box, and you'll immediately notice the Rancho suspension superior quality. Each piece is precision-cut from choice materials, including Rancho's signature steel one-piece sub-frame that adds strength and stability to your vehicle. And, there's 2 color options for the steel parts in Rancho's Complete Lift Kit: Outlaw Black or classic Rancho Red.
Installation is a challenging project usually left to a pro. If you're up for an adventure, though, you can jack-up your truck in a day or two. Rancho Lift Kits never need welding, and most require only minor drilling if any at all. Best yet, your Rancho Complete Lift Kit boasts a Lifetime Warranty.
- Just as vehicle suspensions vary, the parts needed to lift them vary within the Rancho Complete Lift Kit by year, make and model.
Rancho Complete Lift Kit Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Samuel R (Las Cruces, NM) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 11, 2014 8:43 PM
The kit was perfect for my 2012 Jeep Sahara four door. I purchased the rancho MTX shocks and the ride is very close to stock.
Reviewed by Rik A (West Barnstable, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Sep 26, 2013 6:27 PM
It's better than I thought. Looks Great, and I get a lot of compliments. The clearence is just what I wanted
Reviewed by Ricky L (Lapeer, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 24, 2012 12:08 PM
Kit really wasnt that had to install myself. Once you get past the 1 cut you have to make and breaking all the old parts loose, Its pretty easy from there on. It makes my 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 look more like a truck and gets rid of that 2" rake.
Reviewed by Daniel S (Cody, WY) Reviewed for a 2005 — Oct 14, 2007 3:41 PM
4 inch lift was great for leveling the truck and giving it a more beefy look. No more rubbing with 285/75R16 tires. Still able to pull fifth wheel trailer.
Reviewed by David P. K (Kiel, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jul 18, 2006 12:45 PM
After installing the Rancho Lift in our truck, we are very happy with the way it looks. But, installing it was not exactly as cut and dry as they say. Rancho really needs to clarify the install of the subframe as cutting the fins off of the front differential housing (DOES NOT) give enough clearance by the lower control arm bracket. You have to cut off the bracket no matter what to make it fit with enough clearance as to not have anything hitting. Also, the front shocks are only about a 16th - 1/8 inch away from hitting the factory bumper stop mounts. Other than that, it is a good system and does make the truck looks nice. Some tweaking always needs to be done!