- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Eibach Pro-System Plus Suspension Kit is precision-engineered for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your ride 1" to 1½" on the strength of Eibach Pro Kit Springs and bump stops for an aggressive racing stance and superior handling
- Provides premium ride comfort with 4 Eibach Pro Dampers shocks that shield out bumps in the road
- Cornering performance is mastered by the included Eibach Anti-Roll Kit
- Reduces corner body roll, acceleration squat and nose dive during braking
- Custom-crafted to take the guesswork out of installation
- Your Eibach Pro-System Plus Suspension Kit boasts an outstanding Million-Mile warranty
Killer lowered racing looks, smooth ride quality and track-ready cornering are all in this Eibach box. The Eibach Pro-System Plus Suspension Kit relies on the precision engineering of premier Eibach parts to create a 1" to 1½" lowering kit that's specialized for your specific vehicle.
Legendary Eibach Pro Kit Springs with their advanced spring rates. Top-shelf Eibach Pro Dampers for unmatched ride quality. And, Eibach's Anti-Roll Kit that keeps your vehicle's body in line when cornering. They're all included in one system for total suspension dominance.
Eibach engineers the Pro-System Plus lowering kit with care to take the guesswork out of installation. Custom instructions are included to help get your ride out and racing in just a few hours. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-System Plus Suspension Kit is protected by an outstanding Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact drop length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-System-Plus Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony S (East Elmhurst, NY) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Accord — Sep 28, 2016 9:25 PM
This is my second car with eibach springs. This time around I had the opportunity to use eibach shocks feel good so far quality is great,hope hold up to ny's horid streets. Eibach is the way to go.
Reviewed by Nicole P (Front Royal, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Challenger — Oct 27, 2015 12:18 PM
I wish the sway bars were black but that is a petty thing. Everything else was a perfect fit and makes the Dodge Challenger have a great stance!
Reviewed by Ben S (Niceville, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Accord — Nov 05, 2014 11:28 PM
Great value and easy installation. I was quoted $750.00 for install from local mechanic but I looked on you tube and did it myself. Anyone can install this product and save a lot of money. The car handles great now and looks even better. With an accord there is no need for extra camber purchase either, only an alignment. The only thing I recommend is new sway bar end links. Moog is the best and you can get all 4 online for about $100.00.
Reviewed by Ed W (Hermitage, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Focus — Jun 08, 2014 2:59 PM
If the Pro-System is the "comfort" handling kit, you don't want the Sport-System unless you're a full-time autocrosser or you're too young to have fillings. I find myself looking for the "soft" spot at every railroad crossing now. But, yes, it SIGNIFICANTLY improved the handling of my SVT Focus, so it does what I bought it to do. It lowered the car a bit, but not significantly, so I've had no clearance issues.