- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Eibach Pro-System Plus Suspension Kit is precision-engineered for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Lowers your ride 1" to 1½" on the strength of Eibach Pro Kit Springs and bump stops for an aggressive racing stance and superior handling
- Provides premium ride comfort with 4 Eibach Pro Dampers shocks that shield out bumps in the road
- Cornering performance is mastered by the included Eibach Anti-Roll Kit
- Reduces corner body roll, acceleration squat and nose dive during braking
- Custom-crafted to take the guesswork out of installation
- Your Eibach Pro-System Plus Suspension Kit boasts an outstanding Million-Mile warranty
Killer lowered racing looks, smooth ride quality and track-ready cornering are all in this Eibach box. The Eibach Pro-System Plus Suspension Kit relies on the precision engineering of premier Eibach parts to create a 1" to 1½" lowering kit that's specialized for your specific vehicle.
Legendary Eibach Pro Kit Springs with their advanced spring rates. Top-shelf Eibach Pro Dampers for unmatched ride quality. And, Eibach's Anti-Roll Kit that keeps your vehicle's body in line when cornering. They're all included in one system for total suspension dominance.
Eibach engineers the Pro-System Plus lowering kit with care to take the guesswork out of installation. Custom instructions are included to help get your ride out and racing in just a few hours. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-System Plus Suspension Kit is protected by an outstanding Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact drop length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-System-Plus Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicole P (Front Royal, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Challenger — Oct 27, 2015 12:18 PM
I wish the sway bars were black but that is a petty thing. Everything else was a perfect fit and makes the Dodge Challenger have a great stance!
Reviewed by Ben S (Niceville, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Accord — Nov 05, 2014 11:28 PM
Great value and easy installation. I was quoted $750.00 for install from local mechanic but I looked on you tube and did it myself. Anyone can install this product and save a lot of money. The car handles great now and looks even better. With an accord there is no need for extra camber purchase either, only an alignment. The only thing I recommend is new sway bar end links. Moog is the best and you can get all 4 online for about $100.00.
Reviewed by Ed W (Hermitage, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Focus — Jun 08, 2014 2:59 PM
If the Pro-System is the "comfort" handling kit, you don't want the Sport-System unless you're a full-time autocrosser or you're too young to have fillings. I find myself looking for the "soft" spot at every railroad crossing now. But, yes, it SIGNIFICANTLY improved the handling of my SVT Focus, so it does what I bought it to do. It lowered the car a bit, but not significantly, so I've had no clearance issues.
Reviewed by Jake L (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Charger — Apr 04, 2014 6:44 AM
this is the perfect drop kit for any car. not so low that you hit everything on the road, but low enough to have that sport look. the control of the vehicle is massively improved, I can now really feel the road. very nice.