Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts
- Ships By 6/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
186 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew E (Victor, ID) — Thursday at 9:45 PM
These Hydro shocks were a great value. The ride is firm, with a good road feel. The shocks come packaged with vehicle specific mounting hardware, polyurethane bushings, shock boots, zip ties, and stickers. The installation was easy. The price was great with a Skyjacker rebate and AutoAnything coupon.
Reviewed by Parker K (Ames, IA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 22, 2015 12:05 PM
Alright first things first guys, these aren't made to GIVE you a lift, they have the lift options for pre-existing lifts and will varry in length accordingly. Now that's settled. Second, the bushings were a pain in my you know what. They are very hard to wedge into the mounting holes and then still wedge the metal housing inside as well. But one I burned 1300 calories man handling them in they look great and greatly reduced feel of impact on road. Took me three hours to do both with rust bolts.
Reviewed by dustin e (North Port, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 20, 2015 8:30 PM
Not impressed my rear coil springs must be to big it didnt give me any lift it seems the same as the stock shock but i have yet to try them off road so will see.
- leaf spring lift kit
- 3 inch lift kit for ford f150
- skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks
- skyjacker steering stabilizer kit
- toyota suspension
- air bags for truck suspension
- jeep shock absorbers
- volkswagen jetta floor mats
- f150 suspension parts
- ford f150 lift kits
- car license plate frame
- truck step bar
- roof rack suv