- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
256 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard V (LAS CRUCES, NM) Reviewed for a 1989 Toyota Pickup — Jul 20, 2016 10:12 PM
First time shopping at auto anything no regrets I will be shopping here again
Reviewed by linda f (BLUE RIVER, WI) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 15, 2016 6:11 AM
in put these on after taking off rough country shocks. the bushings & metal sleeve were not inserted, had to press them in with a vise. the bushings were cheap quality, thin red rubber, so reused the rough country bushings, they had lots of life left in them. the skyjacker bushing i'm sure would be worn in no time. bought cuz i thought they were made in USA, but they are made in mexico. will stick with rough country next time.
Reviewed by Tommy N (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 13, 2016 6:29 PM
Expected quality at an unbelievable price. Autoanything comes through again!