- Ships By 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
200 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Josh S (BAY CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Aug 25, 2015 6:52 AM
Good quality, low price, much better than the gas charged shocks at auto parts stores.
Reviewed by Troy B (Fairmont, MN) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Aug 12, 2015 5:26 PM
i replaced the factory shocks with a set of Skyjacker shock because of there reputation. It has been a very good choice. The truck has about 135,000 miles. The truck rides better.
Reviewed by Terry H (Paris, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 04, 2015 8:03 AM
So far, the shocks seem to be far better than the factory ones. The Jeep has 29.000 miles on it and it was not handling right so we changed the shocks and made a big difference.
Reviewed by Paul K (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jul 29, 2015 4:58 AM
Not a bad deal for the price and quality. The color also really stands out!
Reviewed by charles c (Laredo, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 13, 2015 8:25 PM
Just lifted my jeep xj 3 inches using a supreme suspension lift kit I bought the skyjackers for the project came out nicely great product don't hesitate.
- leaf spring lift kit
- 3 inch lift kit for ford f150
- skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks
- skyjacker steering stabilizer kit
- toyota suspension
- air bags for truck suspension
- jeep shock absorbers
- volkswagen jetta floor mats
- f150 suspension parts
- ford f150 lift kits
- car license plate frame
- truck step bar
- roof rack suv