- Rebates: $55 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
310 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John T G (Shepherdsville, KY) Reviewed for a 1978 Jeep J-20 — May 10, 2017 5:30 AM
I really didn't know how much better this would make the ride feel because of shocks. I do now!
Reviewed by Robert B (TULLY, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 08, 2017 8:53 PM
I replaced my costly gas shocks with these Skyjacker 7000 hydralic shocks and it smoothed out the ride on my Jeep. Widh I had them years ago.
Reviewed by jason P (HARDIN, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Hummer H3 — Mar 31, 2017 5:48 AM
They are just ok doesn't ride any different then stock and the price was better then stock so they are ok