Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105310
- Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
175 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sean S (Seale, AL) — Feb 20, 2015 5:19 AM
I like my new Skyjacker shocks. Only thing I can recommend is for there to be instructions in the box. Great phone service when ordering and fast delivery.
Reviewed by Travis L (Summerville, SC) — Feb 07, 2015 7:22 AM
Purchased the Skyjacker hydro shocks for my 1993 Jeep Wrangler. The shocks was a easy install and ride great. Deffentlly recommend.
Reviewed by Rick T (Andalusia, AL) Reviewed for a 1988 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 03, 2015 7:45 AM
Love the Skyjacker Hydro 7000 on my 88 Wrangler! Definitely improved ride on the highway. Not a big off-roader, so these shocks are perfect for highway and should be good for recreational use and probably heavy duty enough for some off road use.
Reviewed by Tim S (Rayne, LA) — Jan 29, 2015 7:03 AM
This shock is way too soft for an Excursion. And they squeak with no matter how much lithium grease put on them . Also bushings should already be installed in it. Took almost an hour to get them in. Tight fit. Would love to return them and get something more firmer. The stock worn out shocks were better.
- leaf spring lift kit
- 3 inch lift kit for ford f150
- skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks
- skyjacker steering stabilizer kit
- toyota suspension
- air bags for truck suspension
- jeep shock absorbers
- volkswagen jetta floor mats
- f150 suspension parts
- ford f150 lift kits
- car license plate frame
- truck step bar
- roof rack suv