- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
246 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom M (BEDFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 2:20 PM
Overall appearance, and fit was great. Not much to say here, they're shocks. Ride seems a bit better, 3500 4x4 diesel.
Reviewed by Tyler B (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 23, 2016 7:07 AM
Used these with Rough Country 2.5 inch dual rate coils, went with a slightly longer shock because I wanted the additional down travel, left me with about 5 inches of up travel, that's a personal choice though. I much prefer the way these ride to the Bilstein 5100s that were in the jeep when I bought it. I'm sure if you're building a dedicated trail rig you'd want to go with a nitrogen shock but for ride comfort and everyday use I'm very impressed with these.
Reviewed by Amy S (OAK FOREST, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 16, 2016 4:33 PM
Did not come with the hardware to install shocks. Had to modify shocks and use original bolts to connect to axle
Reviewed by Lloyd H (ALAMOGORDO, NM) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 12, 2016 5:18 AM
I didn't realize how bad my old shocks were. These Skyjackers made a world of differance.