- Rebates: $55 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
465 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DeWayne W (RUSTON, LA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 25, 2018 8:49 AM
These were suggested to give my lifted truck a better ride than other shock I have tried.they gave my truck the ride I was looking for.
Reviewed by JOHN H (GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 21, 2018 7:46 AM
gETTING THE RED RUBBER AND THEN THE METAL BRACE INTO THE UPPER PART OF SHOCK IS A PAIN IN THE ARSE. Other than that no issue. Would be much easier if came preinstalled, and why do shock makers not give you new bolts and screws etc with new shocks.
Reviewed by David J (TEMPE, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 09, 2018 9:48 AM
Intro "white-label" absorbers, so I got what I paid 4 (presumably U know what U want). On a ZJ ('98 Jeep), the lower bushing & mounting pin/bracket do not come pre-installed, so one must have a vice & (2) deep-well sockets or contraption for pressing the assembly (pin/bracket slid into bushing) into the bottom ring. I used WD-40 on a whim, plus vice & sockets, w/ light hammering to center. 2 weeks: working as expected. COI: I was motivated to leave this "Review" by a $10 coupon from SkyJacker.
Reviewed by Jason A (Winder, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 07, 2018 3:12 AM
I had bought only the Rear shocks first and after replacing the original shocks that had 105k miles on them, I could tell a big difference. the ride in the rear was alot stiffer, I plan to order the Front replacements next month.