- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
269 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leslie R (Myrtle Beach, SC) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Sierra — Sep 16, 2016 11:58 PM
I purchased a set for my sons truck and I realized that I needed to buy a set for myself. These ride great, and with the options for lifted trucks, there's no need for shock extenders.
Reviewed by Andrew M (Heber City, UT) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe — Sep 08, 2016 8:53 PM
Researched for weeks, read reviews, scoured forums, etc. Finally pulled the trigger and wish i had done it sooner. The shocks on my tahoe were shot. Now i don't feel like im going to tip over in turns at 5mph. No more squeaks and creaks. Firm, but smooth on the highway. Truck feels like it's glued to the road.
Reviewed by Ron R (WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Sep 08, 2016 2:15 PM
My existing Fabtec rear shocks blew out after just 2 years so I ordered a pair of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 rear shocks for my 2012 F-150 with a 4" lift. The installation was easy, they look good and the ride is excellent, definitely way better then the fabtec shocks that were installed on my truck when I had the lift kit put on. Now I want to replace the front struts with new skyjackers but I cant find anything that will work with my 4" lift.
Reviewed by Jamie L (Aguanga, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 2500 — Aug 31, 2016 5:38 PM
Much better ride than my factory shocks. 98 silverado 2500 diesel. 4x4. Haven't had it off road yet however soaks up the crazy California freeways alot better.