Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105310
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
165 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jamie s (cumberland, KY) Reviewed for a 1993 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 7:30 PM
Hi the look ,fit, and feel of these are better than any shock I have ever used! The ride is great. DO NOT BUY A GAS SHOCK! This is the way to go.
Reviewed by robert w (Idabel, OK) — Nov 18, 2014 1:20 PM
No more gas shocks here, skyjacker is excellent compared to that of local part stores an got them here a an exceptional price
- leaf spring lift kit
- 3 inch lift kit for ford f150
- skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks
- steering stabilizers
- truck air bag suspension
- bmw struts
- hyundai suspension parts
- lift kits for chevy silverado 1500
- chevy silverado leveling kit
- ford f150 shocks
- garage stops for cars
- car brakes for sale
- waterproof car mats