- Rebates: $55 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
306 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jason P (HARDIN, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Hummer H3 — Mar 31, 2017 5:48 AM
They are just ok doesn't ride any different then stock and the price was better then stock so they are ok
Reviewed by Courtney G (Athens, AL) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 29, 2017 2:00 PM
Purchased these to replace the worn out stock struts on my Jeep GC, what a difference they made! Great price and there was a rebate included so that was a bonus as well!
Reviewed by Brent H (FLAGSTAFF, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Mar 26, 2017 5:38 PM
These came with zero instructions. Didn't know tight to do the top nut. I did it as right as I could and called it good. Fit, finish, appearance and ride are awesome. For as cheap as things things were they're a great value. The ride is very smooth. Would and will buy again.
Reviewed by Charles M (Moline, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Mar 25, 2017 5:58 AM
I had been looking at the competition that has white shocks with red boots and decided after seeing these in person they were a better buy, i stepped up and purchased them and am very happy. Only issue i had was my stabilizer was missing some mounting parts, i called they were very professional and took care of me immediately. Would buy again!