- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Consistent hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates awesome ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Shocks' Hydro 7000s come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how tall your vehicle is-from stock-suspension sedans to high-rollin' monster trucks-Skyjacker's Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts work hard to smooth-out the ride and fine-tune handling. They're designed to automatically adjust to any driving condition, whether on or off-road.
The center of Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks' handling improvement and automatic adjusting is their multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving that makes comfortable cruising at any speed. They boast durable twin-tube construction for adding to the smoothness, along with heavy-duty rods.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks or struts is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
296 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alec V (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Tuesday at 5:31 AM
These shocks are perfect for me, for commuting or going to work these shocks really smooth out the bumps, and on dirt road and off roading they are fairly good as well. Would highly recommend for a daily driver and some off roading.
Reviewed by Brian P (Dundee, NY) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-250 — Jan 03, 2017 1:50 PM
Put these on a 1995 f250 2wd, they work great and perform good over bumps and pot holes here in upstate NY, they also improved the braking on the truck
Reviewed by William K (SUMMERFIELD, FL) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 29, 2016 2:40 PM
I have a 1995 YJ jeep lifted 2 1/2" that I put these shocks on. I bought them for the value and quality and I was not disappointed.