Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts
- Ships By 6/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
226 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy V (WOODBOURNE, NY) — May 04, 2015 7:45 AM
When I purchased these shocks I received 20% off from Auto Anything. Total for for all 4 shocks was approx $150. Skyjacker also had a $35 mail in rebate. That's $115 for all 4 shocks. Wow!! I then drove the truck ( a 2006 Ford F350)from NY to Missouri last Thursday 4/30/15 and was further impressed by the ride the Skyjackers delivered. Overall unbelievable price and Excellent ride. Thanks for everything. Was an excellent experience.
Reviewed by Lukasz P (Flagstaff, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Apr 18, 2015 9:26 PM
i have bought these before and keep coming back because of the speed of shipping and how they feel. I love them on and off road and very smooth.
Reviewed by Craig B (Dayton, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Apr 11, 2015 1:25 PM
uesd theses to replace my factory struts only took about an hour to do front and rear after first ride could tell a huge difference in the way the truck handled while driving and breaking hard would recommend to anyone just a great overall performance
Reviewed by David R (CONWAY, AR) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 31, 2015 8:12 PM
I have had them on for two weeks now and I really like Them. I'm doing the Ozark overland challenge in a week it's 245 miles of off road and I know they will do great.