- Save 10% Use Promo Code 368110
- Rebates: $35 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
297 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RAY T (Chickamauga, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Apr 22, 2016 4:46 AM
I ordered these to install on my 2003 F250. Not because they had a rebate offer, but because they were less expensive that the Ranchos and look exactly the same. I installed them all 4 in about an hour with hand tools. The ride is great and exactly what my truck needed.
- shocks for lifted trucks skyjacker
- 3 inch lift kit for ford f150
- skyjacker add a leaf
- steering stabilizers
- toyota suspension
- performance ford shocks
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- chevy silverado lift kits
- silverado suspension
- nissan titan shocks
- performance car air filters
- custom truck bed covers
- discount auto floor mats