- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
325 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathon D (Pittsburg, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy S10 Pickup — Dec 02, 2016 5:06 PM
I haven't actually installed these yet but I have purchased several shocks recently and these look great for the price. I had purchased procomp recently and they don't even come with hardware or dustboots. These did and they were cheaper. No complaints yet. I will update this once they are installed and I have a chance to drive on them, but if they function at all they will be better than what I had as mine were shot and one of them wasn't even attached at the bottom.
Reviewed by Richard C (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Nov 24, 2016 12:09 PM
I junked my 6-8mo old Fabtech shocks, and went to Skyjacker after upgrading my steering stabilizer to Skyjacker. Couldnt be happier. Rides better, and looks better.
Reviewed by Anthony H (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Hummer H2 — Nov 23, 2016 7:10 PM
Replaced original H2 shocks with these Skyjacker shocks. Easy install. Didn't even have to remove the wheels. Great ride and super looks. Buying the skyhacker steering stabilizer next!
- shocks for lifted trucks skyjacker
- 3 inch lift kit for ford f150
- skyjacker add a leaf
- steering stabilizers
- toyota suspension
- performance ford shocks
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- chevy silverado lift kits
- silverado suspension
- nissan titan shocks
- performance car air filters
- custom truck bed covers
- discount auto floor mats