- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
260 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael C (CALVERT CITY, KY) — Nov 13, 2015 6:43 AM
Purchased to replace worn out Pro-Comp shocks. Install of the Nitro shocks went ok, I didn't realize the bushings were not pressed in by Skyjacker. That reason is why the lower rating for the install. The shocks are working fine and I can really difference between the old wore out ones. I am pleased and will use Anything Auto again.
Reviewed by Scott W (Marrero, LA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Nov 05, 2015 6:15 AM
After lifting my 2006 Chevy 1500 z71 it rode so bad I had thoughts of trading it in, a buddy suggested these shocks and it's made a world of difference. It rides and handles like a new truck.
Reviewed by Edwin p H (MILTON, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Oct 28, 2015 8:13 PM
Less than 500 miles on my new skyjacker shocks and the in tube bent and snapped in half. Shredded my tire and left me sitting on the side of the road,300 miles from home with a 2 year old child. I will never purchase these again,and have thrown them all away exchanging them for more reliable ones.
- shocks for lifted trucks skyjacker
- 3 inch lift kit for ford f150
- skyjacker add a leaf
- steering stabilizers
- toyota suspension
- performance ford shocks
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- chevy silverado lift kits
- silverado suspension
- nissan titan shocks
- performance car air filters
- custom truck bed covers
- discount auto floor mats