- Ships By 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
241 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas B (PITTSTON, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Jul 22, 2015 3:34 PM
Shocks were easy to install hardest part was putting the bushings in easiest way was use a little lithium grease while installing them they look really good on my truck their a little noisy at first about 2-3 days and a much better ride i would definitely buy again
Reviewed by Daniel G (New Market, AL) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Pickup — Jul 08, 2015 8:31 PM
These are some really great shocks. Easy to install as lond as you have a little mechanical skills. Really improved the ride and handling of my 94 Toyota.
Reviewed by RICHARD D (SOUTH SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 06, 2015 5:35 PM
I put the skyjacker nitro 8000 shocks in the front and rear of my jeep grand cherokee at the same time as the daystar 2" lift. They look great.my jeep handles great.HUGE IMPROVEMENT over the 10 year old factory shocks. i will definitely buy the these shocks again when needed.
Reviewed by Fred P (Terrell, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Jul 05, 2015 7:37 AM
The shocks were great and was what I was looking for added a great look to my trk and ride well.
Reviewed by Cristobal R (Las Cruces, NM) — Jun 30, 2015 9:17 PM
The shocks are so far so good after 1 week. Almost immediate difference in the ride. They did lift the 4runner but just slightly. Overall pretty satisfied with these shocks.