- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
395 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sean H (Muscle Shoals, AL) Reviewed for a 1987 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jun 09, 2017 8:00 AM
I bought these for my 1987 Chevy Silverado 4x4, and what a difference this made. These shocks are the best. A+++++
Reviewed by Guadalupe T (NORCROSS, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee — May 26, 2017 4:49 AM
Very good deal smoot ride best shocks I ever had perfect off road and commute
Reviewed by William W (ESCONDIDO, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — May 22, 2017 9:23 AM
Greatprice, fast delivery, easy installation, perfect replacement for the front shocks on my 1998 DODGE RAM 2500 4X4 HD with a SKYJACKER liftkit.xxx