- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
271 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff S (PAYETTE, ID) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Wednesday at 5:38 AM
Great price,quick delivery, installation was a breeze.very good shock for the money.
Reviewed by Darren H (LEBANON, CT) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-250 — Jan 16, 2016 12:32 PM
I was happy overall with these shocks, the removed shocks were completely wasted so anything was going to be a huge improvement. Installation was simple, only gripe was installing the bushings into the shocks, not too difficult, really just not set up well on my end. Overall ride of the vehicle was immediately improved over the factory Ford shocks removed, again they were wasted but still a great improvement. Happy with the price and the product so far.
Reviewed by Stuart A (CHARLESTON, WV) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jan 14, 2016 5:41 AM
I ordered these shocks on Wed and received them on Friday. Shocks fit perfectly and made a substantial difference in the ride and handling. Thanks guys. 1 more happy customer.
- shocks for lifted trucks skyjacker
- 3 inch lift kit for ford f150
- skyjacker add a leaf
- steering stabilizers
- toyota suspension
- performance ford shocks
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- chevy silverado lift kits
- silverado suspension
- nissan titan shocks
- performance car air filters
- custom truck bed covers
- discount auto floor mats