- Rebates: $55 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
529 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony P (Menifee, CA) Reviewed for a 1975 Ford F-250 — Mar 13, 2018 10:04 PM
Purchased these for my Ford F-250 and was not disappointed. Only issue is the boot color - Wish you could request a color other than red.
Reviewed by Travis P (FORT MYERS, FL) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 10, 2018 5:51 AM
Customer service was great, I got all my parts on time and fast highly recommend.
Reviewed by John B (Livingston, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 22, 2018 8:48 PM
Good shocks perform well, getting the grommets in the shocks is a problem, we had a press to install them and had to fight with them to seat, we greased them and they were still a fight. It took longer to get the grommets seated, than to unpack them, remove the old shocks and install the new 8000s.
Reviewed by matt B (MOUNT LOOKOUT, WV) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Feb 21, 2018 5:16 AM
Shocks were just what I needed to accomadate the 3" leveling kit on my ram 2500
Reviewed by James M (North Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 22, 2018 8:12 PM
Got the front and rear Skyjacker shocks. My 2007.5 RAM 2500 rides like a caddy. Still a bit harsh. 50 PSI in the 10 ply 285/70 17 tires and this truck is a great daily driver. 21mpg in the city. How bout dat! My cross drilled/slotted rotors show their stuff now. Post shock install the front NO longer dives causing me to slide into an intersection.