Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105310
- Ships By 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
207 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan R (BLOOMFIELD, NJ) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 26, 2014 4:45 PM
I got 2 pairs of skyjacker nitro 8000s for my rear and front Jeep Wrangler .it was super easy instal and a firm ride on the road over all great buy!! I get all my jeep gear on Auto anything!!
Reviewed by Joseph P (DILLONVALE, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Nov 26, 2014 4:06 AM
I am very satisfied with these shocks for the price I paid for them. A lot better then the factory shocks that were on the truck.
Reviewed by Wes H (Canyonville, OR) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 24, 2014 8:41 AM
These shocks and struts far exceed my expectations. I could carry almost a zero load in my truck, but now with these new shocks that is no longer a problem. Ride is a little stiffer, but we're talking about a 99 Toyota Tacoma. Not a big deal, thanks, Wes.