Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105310
- Ships By 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of any vehicle—lifted or stock-level
- Highly-charged with nitrogen gas for ride quality and performance
- Consistent gas-charged hydraulic action and multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving creates ride quality at any speed
- Durability and handling aided by Skyjacker's twin tube construction
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts automatically adjust to on or off-road driving conditions
- Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings included
- Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come with bright red polyurethane boots
- Shocks & Struts sold individually
- Your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks carry a Lifetime Warranty
All four of your vehicle's wheels-lifted or stock-could use the sky-high handling and smoothness of Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts. They're highly-charged with 150psi of nitrogen gas for a smooth, consistent ride that adjusts to road conditions.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts boast multi-stage velocity-sensitive valving that changes shock performance to speed and road conditions. Further fortifying Skyjacker Shocks' strength and smoothness is their twin tube construction, along with heavy-duty 14mm rods.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts come in front and rear sets, as well as sizes that accommodate most any level of lifting. Long-lasting red polyurethane bushings and boots are included with every damper. And, all you have to do to get the right shocks is select your vehicle above. What's even better, your Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
203 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wes H (Canyonville, OR) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — Monday at 8:41 AM
These shocks and struts far exceed my expectations. I could carry almost a zero load in my truck, but now with these new shocks that is no longer a problem. Ride is a little stiffer, but we're talking about a 99 Toyota Tacoma. Not a big deal, thanks, Wes.
Reviewed by Scot S (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 1974 Ford Bronco — Nov 19, 2014 5:07 AM
great shocks, I just wish the boots on the front shocks were longer because you cannot zip tie the bottom and keep the top engaged in the top ring
Reviewed by CLINT H (DRAPER, UT) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Nov 18, 2014 2:38 PM
I'm giving this a five star. I had no issues with the install even though you need to install the bushing yourself. I decided to buy these after reading a few reviews and it was well worth buying these. I am now planning on buying the rear shocks.
Reviewed by David R (Carol Stream, IL) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Nov 17, 2014 1:18 PM
They dont come as in the picture, they are just plain white shocks who knows where they are really from. You have to put the stickers on and install the bushing and pin(not easy). Also, the zip strips dont hold tight for the boot. My truck had no noise before i installed these, now i have a noticable clucking. There is no place to put a wrench on the shock rod to tighten the top nuts unlike the monroes i had. I know my skyjackers will be going in the garbage. Low quality product.
- skyjacker lifetime
- skyjacker springs
- skyjacker steering stabilizer kit
- 3 inch lift
- 4 inch lift kit chevy silverado
- honda shocks and struts
- lexus suspension parts
- silverado suspension
- chevy silverado lift kits
- toyota tacoma shocks
- waterproof car floor mats
- custom car cover reviews
- exhaust performance