Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Eibach Pro Truck Lowering Kit is custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Kit is comprised of everything you need for a 1" to 4.5" drop-4 springs, brackets and more (actual kit components and lowering distance varies by vehicle)
- The Eibach Pro Truck Lowering Kit rests on the precise engineering of world-famous Eibach Pro Kit Springs
- Lower center of gravity provides reduced rollover risk, enhanced responsiveness, smooth ride quality and flatter cornering
- Low, lean and mean looks eliminate ugly spaces above the wheel
- The Eibach Pro Truck Lowering Kit makes the size and gleam of 18" to 20" wheels truly pop
- Custom installation instructions included
- Your Eibach Pro Truck Lowering Kit boasts an incredible Million-Mile warranty
The race-quality handling and low, lean looks native of Eibach Springs' famous car-only kits now transforms your truck into a sweet street machine. Bringing a 1" to 4.5" slam, the Eibach Pro Truck Lowering Kit changes your front and rear latitude on the strength of world-famous Pro Kit Springs.
Precisely-engineered for advanced rates, the Eibach Pro Truck Lowering Kit does more than just drop. Enhanced responsiveness, boosted stability, flatter cornering and smooth ride quality are all part of Eibach performance handling. Plus, your vehicle is instantly less prone to a rollover with the more solid lower center of gravity.
Everything you need is in the box-the 4 Pro Kit Springs, shackles, hangers and more-for the installation project on your project truck. After an afternoon's time, your vehicle gets a meaner presence and your big wheels get flashier. Best yet, your Eibach Pro Truck Lowering Kit boasts a Million-Mile warranty.
- Select your vehicle from the menu above to see exact kit options and actual drop length.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
- Initial lowering distance may be less than the stated drop. Your vehicle will settle into the stated drop distance in a few days or less.
- Lowered truck and SUV suspensions are exclusively designed for on-road use. Beyond decreased ground clearance, a lowered truck or SUV will not perform well off-road.
Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Russell P (FRANKFORT, IL) — May 23, 2014 8:34 PM
FYI this kit is rear shackles only. When it says lowering kit, it should say rear end only. Dropped it an inch and a half. I thought the kit came with coil springs and leaf springs.
Reviewed by Robert H (El Reno, OK) — Mar 22, 2013 10:54 AM
i looked this kit up called in order to make sure i got the right stuff for my truck i told customer service rep what i had and what i needed 2to4 lowering kit.Picture shows everything, but rear hangers are not included so my kit is 2to2 and i had to pay 50.00 dollars more to level my drop
Reviewed by Stephen M (Elk City, OK) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford F-150 — Aug 16, 2012 5:45 AM
Could have came with new bolts and nuts for the price but it did the job I was looking for.
Reviewed by Joshua P (MONROE, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 GMC C/K 1500 — Apr 12, 2012 4:18 PM
I was so displeased with what I received. Only two shackles? Really? I spent $80.95 on 2 shackles that I can get at my local advance auto parts store for about $30. Thoroughly displeased.
- eibach shocks for trucks
- eibach pro kit dampers
- eibach pro kit lowering springs
- eibach rear camber kit
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- cadillac lowering
- toyota suspension
- trailer hitch for subaru outback
- f150 shocks
- dodge ram suspension upgrades
- garage floor car stoppers
- waterproof car mats
- cargo rack for trucks