Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105310
- Ships By 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are custom-made to fit the rear spring pack in your truck or SUV
- Adds extra height or replaces lost lift due to added vehicle weight
- Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are crafted from American steel for the highest possible quality and complete toughness
- Smoothes-out the ride thanks to shot-peened leafs that maximize flexibility and wheel travel without compromising strength
- Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are pre-drilled at the factory position for your spring pack
- Tapered leaf ends squeeze extra flexibility out of the spring
- Your Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty
Augment your stock rear spring packs with some extra lift, courtesy of Skyjacker. Their all-American steel Add-A-Leaf Springs fit right into stock leaf spring packs, adding that extra height you've wanted, or replacing lift which was lost by adding extra vehicle weight.
The secret to the strength and flexibility of Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs is their shot-peening treatment-a process that compresses the steel surface with heavy steel shot. The leaf stays strong yet flexible, which is ideal for smooth driving and rear-end strength.
All Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are pre-drilled for the center pin in the exact location your factory spring pack requires. Plus, they're tapered on the ends for added flexibility and an easier fit with stock leafs. Best yet, your Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryan J (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Dec 26, 2014 5:29 AM
The add a leaf is easy to install, the only thing I found was the Center Bolts were not long enough. So I had to go and buy new bolts from a spring shop. (Most auto parts stores do not carry these bolts) So before you take your truck a part, make sure you have the right bolts. Overall the kit raise the truck about 1.5 inches, and it rides good. I can't feel any difference in the ride quality.
Reviewed by Phil K (GREEN BAY, WI) Reviewed for a 1990 Toyota Pickup — Jul 16, 2014 3:18 PM
I put it on hoping to get 2 inches and got 4. I ended up having to connect 2 brake lines to get the distance, my shocks are maxed out now and when i load my truck my springs W allot. These are actually shorter than my overloads and not longer on one side like my other leafs. The instructions sucked and required said to take off the entire leaf pack so i pretty much had to figure out how to do this on my own.
- skyjacker hydro 7000 range lift range
- drop pitman arm chevy
- high jacker lift kits
- nitro shocks
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- acura sway bars
- toyota suspension
- 2012 silverado leveling kit
- ford ranger tool boxes
- mazda 3 suspension kit
- pickup truck bed rail caps
- rubber truck bed mat
- garage tire stops