- Save 10% Use Promo Code 368110
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are custom-made to fit the rear spring pack in your truck or SUV
- Adds extra height or replaces lost lift due to added vehicle weight
- Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are crafted from American steel for the highest possible quality and complete toughness
- Smoothes-out the ride thanks to shot-peened leafs that maximize flexibility and wheel travel without compromising strength
- Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are pre-drilled at the factory position for your spring pack
- Tapered leaf ends squeeze extra flexibility out of the spring
- Your Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty
Augment your stock rear spring packs with some extra lift, courtesy of Skyjacker. Their all-American steel Add-A-Leaf Springs fit right into stock leaf spring packs, adding that extra height you've wanted, or replacing lift which was lost by adding extra vehicle weight.
The secret to the strength and flexibility of Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs is their shot-peening treatment-a process that compresses the steel surface with heavy steel shot. The leaf stays strong yet flexible, which is ideal for smooth driving and rear-end strength.
All Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs are pre-drilled for the center pin in the exact location your factory spring pack requires. Plus, they're tapered on the ends for added flexibility and an easier fit with stock leafs. Best yet, your Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf Springs Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ROBERT E B (HUMBLE, TX) Reviewed for a 1981 Ford Bronco — Jan 20, 2016 5:38 AM
ONly issue i had and i heard this from other reviews is that was a little long on the rear and it edge would be up againts the top leaf. I cut off 1/2" to make it work. I used a milwauke band saw with no trouble. by had or jig saw would take much longer. Too me it was a better solution than to add a 2" block.
Reviewed by Jacob W (Temple, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Nov 20, 2015 12:08 PM
the truck rides great when loaded with 5th wheel or unloaded. I'm not sure how long the spring will last, but with the warranty plan, I have no worries. I only wish I would have done this sooner.
Reviewed by Ben Z (Linesville, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Frontier — Nov 11, 2015 4:55 PM
the add a leaf really picked up my truck...the ride is also greatly improved. i put these on a tundra.....i also put a set on my 2001 tacoma and they worked great too !
Reviewed by Bruce R (Snowflake, AZ) Reviewed for a 1979 Ford F-150 — Nov 05, 2015 7:43 AM
I'm happy with the results, about 2" of lift whick is what I was looking for. Instead of adding to the bottom of the spring pack I disassembled the pack and added them under the main leaf. Then had to make new spring clamps.
Reviewed by Steve B (RIDGELAND, SC) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy Tahoe — Sep 23, 2015 1:10 PM
The installation of the new leaf went fairly well, issues with getting access to the original leaf pack bolts (one was behind the fuel tank so we had to release the straps to move it far enough to get to the bolt) and bolts breaking were things we struggled with but I can't fault skyjacker for that. Rear of the truck is now approximately 3 inches higher, which is what I was going for & it handles the car trailer better
- shocks for lifted vehicles
- hijacker lift kits
- skyjacker nitro shocks
- skyjacker steering stabilizer kit
- toyota suspension
- acura sway bars
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- leveling kit silverado
- silverado add a leaf
- toyota tundra suspension
- bras for trucks
- custom rubber car floor mats
- led driving lights automotive