Rancho RS9000XL Shocks & Struts
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are specially-designed to be the most versatile truck and SUV damper available
- Lets you take full control of ride quality with the incredible 9-way adjustable dial for perfect compression and dampening control
- Easy-turn dial at the base of each shock for manual adjustability
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts can also be adjusted in-cab when teamed with the RS9000 RCX remote control system (available separately)
- Cellular gas design with variable force control (VFC) for precise flow metering
- Graphite-impregnated Teflon band for smooth, reliable performance
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts employ a tri-tube design that holds significantly more liquid than other brands
- 5/8" double-chromed rod for maximum longevity
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts include durable red boots for protection
- Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings
- Your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dial-in the ride comfort of your truck or SUV with a simple knob turn, or even push of a remote. Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts boast 9 levels of compression and rebound damping, giving you the most versatile driving experience possible.
At the base of each Rancho RS9000X Shock is an easy-turn dial. Start at position 1 for smooth highway cruising. Hit the middle at spot 5 for a balanced everyday mix of pavement, rough road and trail driving. Or, crank your RS9000X Shocks up to 9 for responsive dampening that's ready to rock off-road. They're quick to adjust manually; or, change front and rear on the fly with Rancho's in-cab remote system.
Rancho builds their RS9000X Shocks & Struts to last. An advanced tri-tube design holds more fluid. Chromed 5/8" heavy-duty rods. Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings. And, protective red boots. What's even better, your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS9000XL Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
203 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian F (Windsor, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — May 03, 2015 5:35 PM
After many years Rancho has yet to improve the plastic adjustment knob. Be prepared to replace the adjustment knob periodically. There are a variety of ways to lube the plastic knob setup, I don't have enough time to say whether it works over the long term (e.g. 3-5 years). Regardless of the flaw, when it works there no other shock I'd choose for my '08 Ram Quad Cab 1500.
Reviewed by Craig R (Mountain View, CA) — Apr 30, 2015 4:17 PM
Rancho has lost it's edge. I had to order 7 shocks to get 4 ALMOST complete shocks, in ACCEPTABLE condition. Boxes kept arriving all smashed up, cut in 1/2 and taped back together, shocks missing hardware, missing dust boot, missing the red isolater ring, stickers with holes in them, etc. There is paint spray on the red adjusting knobs and on the bushings. Some came with red polyurethane bushings, and some with black RUBBER bushings. It's been a total joke.
Reviewed by Tyler D (LEHI, UT) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Apr 29, 2015 10:03 AM
Installed these on the rear of my Nissan Armada hoping to stiffen up the suspension to not be so bouncy at high speeds over dips. (especially when towing) Even at the stiffest setting, unloaded, without a trailer I don't think they dampen any better then the stock shocks with 80,000 miles of driving on them. If you turn them down to the softer settings its like not having shocks at all. Probably fine for off road, but I don't recommend them for heavier vehicles, or towing. Not worth the money
Reviewed by Troy G (SOUTH JORDAN, UT) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Apr 20, 2015 8:20 PM
I had the pro comp pro runner for two years on my 2012 gmc sierra 4x4 for the back i was not satisfied with the pro comp so i looked into rancho 9000XL and like them rite off you can ajust them 9 times from soft to drive like hell off road and the rancho 9000XL road like a truck in the baja 1000 i love what thay have done for my ride off @ on the road today the rancho stay on for now for two years like the pro comp give and even try to see who is the best.Shock.? Thanks TB Gulley sandy utah.
Reviewed by Jorge C (West Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Apr 14, 2015 6:57 AM
I guess rancho is having budget cuts to not have their name on a sticker? Tubes seemed much bigger than what i had on my truck; 2008 gmc sierra slt 2500hd z71 diesel with 6" bds lift. Installed last night and seemed like a softer ride but will know for sure this week as i put them to the test while working (towing, dirt roads, speed bumps) whished they were white and not grey.