- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are specially-designed to be the most versatile truck and SUV damper available
- Lets you take full control of ride quality with the incredible 9-way adjustable dial for perfect compression and dampening control
- Easy-turn dial at the base of each shock for manual adjustability
- Cellular gas design with variable force control (VFC) for precise flow metering
- Graphite-impregnated Teflon band for smooth, reliable performance
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts employ a tri-tube design that holds significantly more liquid than other brands
- 5/8" double-chromed rod for maximum longevity
- Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts include durable red boots for protection
- Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings
- Your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dial-in the ride comfort of your truck or SUV with a simple knob turn. Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts boast 9 levels of compression and rebound damping, giving you the most versatile driving experience possible.
At the base of each Rancho RS9000X Shock is an easy-turn dial. Start at position 1 for smooth highway cruising. Hit the middle at spot 5 for a balanced everyday mix of pavement, rough road and trail driving. Or, crank your RS9000X Shocks up to 9 for responsive dampening that's ready to rock off-road.
Rancho builds their RS9000X Shocks & Struts to last. An advanced tri-tube design holds more fluid. Chromed 5/8" heavy-duty rods. Double-welded loops with red urethane bushings. And, protective red boots. What's even better, your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS9000XL Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
221 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve G (NORTH CHILI, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Jul 12, 2016 6:11 AM
Great shocks, like the adjustability. Sprayed the outside with clearcoat like I read online because I'm in the northeast snow and salt region. Packed the adjustment knob with grease like I read also. Knob can be tough to turn and settings could be better identified. I often had trouble remembering what setting I had them on. Front installation could be tough if the old shocks hardware is rusted on top. We'll see how they hold up when the snow flies.
Reviewed by Tim W (BARBOURSVILLE, WV) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-250 — Jun 26, 2016 8:11 PM
Not satisfied with the hype of this product. The adjustment knob is cheap plastic which can and will easily break/fail with use. The seal is very poor and will most certainly fail and allow moisture and debris into the chamber.
Reviewed by Mark J (Fallon, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Jun 21, 2016 12:12 PM
Second set of 9000's I have had on current truck. Little spend compared to others, but IMO they are worth it. Very durable and long lasting shock.
Reviewed by roger k (LAMPASAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2016 5:14 AM
,these shocks made the truck ride so much better ,the procomp shocks that were installed at the dealer had the truck riding a little strange in the rear of the truck after making some measurements with the procomp shocks off the truck , I found the problem, as the shocks to only have 1 inch of upward extension and they were bottoming out on the upward stroke , these new shocks had 4 more inches of travel plus being adjustable made the truck with a 6 inch lift and 35 x 12.50 ride like it should
Reviewed by Ryan T (WARNER ROBINS, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 27, 2016 5:02 AM
I have never replaced shocks on a vehicle before. My son and I did it together in just a couple of hours. Fairly simple to do and my son loves the way his Jeep rides now.