- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts feature the 9-way adjustability of standard RS9000X Shocks in a gas-charged remote reservoir model
- Lets you take full control of ride quality with the incredible 9-way adjustable dial for perfect compression and dampening control
- Easy-turn dial at the base of each shock for manual adjustability
- Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts can also be adjusted in-cab when teamed with the RS9000 RCX remote control system (available separately)
- Aluminum gas reservoir is connected by a braided stainless steel connector cable
- Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts employ a tri-tube design that holds significantly more liquid than other shocks
- 5/8" double-chromed rod for maximum longevity
- Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts utilize double-welded loops with red urethane bushings
- Your Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rancho's top-performing RS9000X Shocks & Struts have the comfort of 9-way adjustability, and they're now made in a Pro Series gas-charged model. Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks boast the same manual or automatic tuning, plus a remote gas reservoir connected by a stainless steel braided hose.
At the base of each Rancho RS9000X Shock or Strut is an easy-turn dial. Start at position 1 for smooth highway cruising. Hit the middle at spot 5 for a balanced everyday mix of pavement, rough road and trail driving. Or, crank your RS9000X Shocks up to 9 for responsive dampening that's ready to rock off-road. They're quick to adjust manually; or, change front and rear on the fly with Rancho's in-cab remote system.
Rancho builds their RS9000X Shocks & Struts to last with an advanced tri-tube design, chromed 5/8" heavy-duty rods and double-welded loops with red urethane bushings. Each shock sports a long-lasting metallic silver finish, too. What's even better, your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Catalin O (Sheffield Lake, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 Hummer H2 — Jul 13, 2006 8:21 PM
hey, the RS 9000x pro are awsome, I have take them of road and they react like I was on the highway, you hve that ajustment on the shock, makes you feel like you'r driving on moon