Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts
- Ships Between 6/05 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts feature the 9-way adjustability of standard RS9000X Shocks in a gas-charged remote reservoir model
- Lets you take full control of ride quality with the incredible 9-way adjustable dial for perfect compression and dampening control
- Easy-turn dial at the base of each shock for manual adjustability
- Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts can also be adjusted in-cab when teamed with the RS9000 RCX remote control system (available separately)
- Aluminum gas reservoir is connected by a braided stainless steel connector cable
- Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts employ a tri-tube design that holds significantly more liquid than other shocks
- 5/8" double-chromed rod for maximum longevity
- Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts utilize double-welded loops with red urethane bushings
- Your Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Rancho's top-performing RS9000X Shocks & Struts have the comfort of 9-way adjustability, and they're now made in a Pro Series gas-charged model. Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks boast the same manual or automatic tuning, plus a remote gas reservoir connected by a stainless steel braided hose.
At the base of each Rancho RS9000X Shock or Strut is an easy-turn dial. Start at position 1 for smooth highway cruising. Hit the middle at spot 5 for a balanced everyday mix of pavement, rough road and trail driving. Or, crank your RS9000X Shocks up to 9 for responsive dampening that's ready to rock off-road. They're quick to adjust manually; or, change front and rear on the fly with Rancho's in-cab remote system.
Rancho builds their RS9000X Shocks & Struts to last with an advanced tri-tube design, chromed 5/8" heavy-duty rods and double-welded loops with red urethane bushings. Each shock sports a long-lasting metallic silver finish, too. What's even better, your Rancho RS9000X Shocks & Struts carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS9000X Pro Series Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Catalin O (Sheffield Lake, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 Hummer H2 — Jul 13, 2006 8:21 PM
hey, the RS 9000x pro are awsome, I have take them of road and they react like I was on the highway, you hve that ajustment on the shock, makes you feel like you'r driving on moon