- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banish body roll from your lifted rig with Skyjacker's Heavy-Duty Sway Bar
- Skyjacker custom-makes the Heavy-Duty Sway Bar for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Enhances your rig's suspension for sportier cornering, a more level ride and lively handling on streets and rocky trails
- Your Heavy-Duty Sway Bar is built trail-tough from 4140H steel
- Finished with a zinc coating to defend against rust and corrosion
- Jeep Wranglers use a special adjustable Heavy-Duty Sway Bar with 2 levels of sway deflection for street cruising and backcountry romps
- Your Heavy-Duty Sway Bar mounts easily into factory frame holes
- Skyjacker crafts your Heavy-Duty Sway Bar with pride in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Monster-size lift kits and Bigfoot-grade tires look imposing and can conquer the most punishing terrain, but they can also affect your driving dynamics. Smooth out sloppy steering and choppy cornering with Skyjacker's Heavy-Duty Sway Bar. This custom-made rod links both sides of your suspension to control body roll, enhance your handling and create a more level ride.
Skyjacker has been kicking up mud, dirt and gravel for over 30 years, and they know how to craft sturdy off-road parts. That's why your Heavy-Duty Sway Bar is wrought from choice slabs of 4140H steel. Plus, it's finished with a zinc coating to block rust, corrosion and oxidation.
Good news, Jeep drivers-there's an adjustable Heavy-Duty Sway Bar available for you. This powerful bar lets you switch between firmer sway deflection for street driving and softer deflection for off-roading. Plus, each Heavy-Duty Sway Bar mounts fast in factory holes and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Heavy-Duty Sway Bars Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Donald E (Bristol, RI) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Dec 23, 2011 1:30 PM
They dont give the right hardware i still had to use the stock bolts they werent long enough??!!
Reviewed by Carlo C (Discovery Bay, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Ranger — Oct 26, 2009 9:51 PM
The sway bar made a big change in the ride over the small stock one that ford installed. I should have installed it a long time ago. No ford truck with a lift kit should go without this upgrade!
Reviewed by john M (East Greenville, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — May 09, 2008 3:24 PM
I should have bought this a long time ago. I have an 05 ford superduty with a 6" lift. Sway bars took the play out of the stearing and reduced body roll.