- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banish body roll from your lifted rig with Skyjacker's Heavy-Duty Sway Bar
- Skyjacker custom-makes the Heavy-Duty Sway Bar for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Enhances your rig's suspension for sportier cornering, a more level ride and lively handling on streets and rocky trails
- Your Heavy-Duty Sway Bar is built trail-tough from 4140H steel
- Finished with a zinc coating to defend against rust and corrosion
- Jeep Wranglers use a special adjustable Heavy-Duty Sway Bar with 2 levels of sway deflection for street cruising and backcountry romps
- Your Heavy-Duty Sway Bar mounts easily into factory frame holes
- Skyjacker crafts your Heavy-Duty Sway Bar with pride in the USA
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Monster-size lift kits and Bigfoot-grade tires look imposing and can conquer the most punishing terrain, but they can also affect your driving dynamics. Smooth out sloppy steering and choppy cornering with Skyjacker's Heavy-Duty Sway Bar. This custom-made rod links both sides of your suspension to control body roll, enhance your handling and create a more level ride.
Skyjacker has been kicking up mud, dirt and gravel for over 30 years, and they know how to craft sturdy off-road parts. That's why your Heavy-Duty Sway Bar is wrought from choice slabs of 4140H steel. Plus, it's finished with a zinc coating to block rust, corrosion and oxidation.
Good news, Jeep drivers-there's an adjustable Heavy-Duty Sway Bar available for you. This powerful bar lets you switch between firmer sway deflection for street driving and softer deflection for off-roading. Plus, each Heavy-Duty Sway Bar mounts fast in factory holes and comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Heavy-Duty Sway Bars Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Donald E (Bristol, RI) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Dec 23, 2011 1:30 PM
They dont give the right hardware i still had to use the stock bolts they werent long enough??!!
Reviewed by Carlo C (Discovery Bay, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Oct 26, 2009 9:51 PM
The sway bar made a big change in the ride over the small stock one that ford installed. I should have installed it a long time ago. No ford truck with a lift kit should go without this upgrade!
Reviewed by john M (East Greenville, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — May 09, 2008 3:24 PM
I should have bought this a long time ago. I have an 05 ford superduty with a 6" lift. Sway bars took the play out of the stearing and reduced body roll.