- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Realign your lifted rig's sway bar to its proper working angle with Skyjacker's End Links
- Longer and sturdier than stock gear, Skyjacker's burly End Links provide the proper clearance you need for optimal sway and body-roll control
- Skyjacker custom-crafts their End Links for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Built to last from rugged 4140H steel with a rust repellant zinc coating
- You also get new bushings with your Skyjacker End Links
- Your new Skyjacker End Links directly replace your OEM parts—select vehicles require minor drilling or filing
- Built with pride in the USA
- Skyjacker covers your new End Links with a Lifetime Warranty
Lifting your rig means big changes to your undercarriage. Pitman arms get moved around, springs take up more space and new gear fills in all the nooks and crannies. Unfortunately, this can crowd out your anti-sway bar-unless you adjust its mounting location. Skyjacker's End Links are custom-engineered to drop your sway bar down to the perfect location.
Unlike lowering brackets, Skyjacker End Links modify your sway bar, not just how it fits onto your vehicle. That way, you get maximum anti-roll and sway control for better, safer handling on smooth streets and rough trails alike.
Skyjacker uses only hard-wearing 4140H steel to craft your End Links. Each End Link is finished with a durable zinc coating to block rust, corrosion and oxidation. You also get new polyurethane bushings to replace worn factory rubber.
Installing your new Skyjacker End Links is a snap. They directly replace your stock end links with maybe some drilling or filing needed. Lifetime Warranty.
- In order to achieve suitable clearances, select vehicles require some minor drilling or filing.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Sway Bar End Links Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick C (Piscataway, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 08, 2016 12:09 PM
Does not look anything like the images at all. Received in a Skyjacker box, but they look like regular replacement swaybar end links. Not adjustable. The bar itself seems slightly thicker than the ones that came with my lift kit, but not by much. Did not get a chance to measure with my caliper. Have them as spares for now.
Reviewed by Devon Z (Salina, KS) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jun 30, 2016 8:27 PM
Overall a good product to install on any lifted vehicle. I noticed an improvement in handling while taking corners. Vehicle just felt more planted with less sway. Installation instructions would have been icing on the cake if they were provided. I'm also not overly thrilled about the non-sealed design. I wash my vehicle often so I'm hoping they will hold up.
Reviewed by Kai H (ALLENTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jun 25, 2015 9:02 PM
This definitely do the job right, that is restore swaybar end links angle on lifted vehicle, and allow more suspension droop before swaybar bind. But using two bushings instead of one bushing + one ball joint like OEM, I kind of concern the longevity of the bushing because I have extended droop. The washers on the frame ends are a little too big, which will contact the frame bracket during flexing. The inner sleeve for the swaybar end is rolled so it has a profound groove with edge.
Reviewed by Stanley W (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 1978 Ford Bronco — May 23, 2015 1:35 PM
Good deal at a good price. All parts, bushings etc included made it a no brainer.
- sky jacker add a leaf
- skyjacker hydro 7000 shocks
- 2003 dodge ram 1500 6 inch lift kit
- add a leaf spring kit
- air bags for truck suspension
- acura sway bars
- toyota suspension
- trailblazer lift kit
- nissan titan sway bar
- ford f150 suspension parts
- garage tire stops
- soft truck covers
- auto window rain shields