- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Realign your lifted rig's sway bar to its proper working angle with Skyjacker's End Links
- Longer and sturdier than stock gear, Skyjacker's burly End Links provide the proper clearance you need for optimal sway and body-roll control
- Skyjacker custom-crafts their End Links for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Built to last from rugged 4140H steel with a rust repellant zinc coating
- You also get new bushings with your Skyjacker End Links
- Your new Skyjacker End Links directly replace your OEM parts—select vehicles require minor drilling or filing
- Built with pride in the USA
- Skyjacker covers your new End Links with a Lifetime Warranty
Lifting your rig means big changes to your undercarriage. Pitman arms get moved around, springs take up more space and new gear fills in all the nooks and crannies. Unfortunately, this can crowd out your anti-sway bar-unless you adjust its mounting location. Skyjacker's End Links are custom-engineered to drop your sway bar down to the perfect location.
Unlike lowering brackets, Skyjacker End Links modify your sway bar, not just how it fits onto your vehicle. That way, you get maximum anti-roll and sway control for better, safer handling on smooth streets and rough trails alike.
Skyjacker uses only hard-wearing 4140H steel to craft your End Links. Each End Link is finished with a durable zinc coating to block rust, corrosion and oxidation. You also get new polyurethane bushings to replace worn factory rubber.
Installing your new Skyjacker End Links is a snap. They directly replace your stock end links with maybe some drilling or filing needed. Lifetime Warranty.
- In order to achieve suitable clearances, select vehicles require some minor drilling or filing.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Sway Bar End Links Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kai H (ALLENTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jun 25, 2015 9:02 PM
This definitely do the job right, that is restore swaybar end links angle on lifted vehicle, and allow more suspension droop before swaybar bind. But using two bushings instead of one bushing + one ball joint like OEM, I kind of concern the longevity of the bushing because I have extended droop. The washers on the frame ends are a little too big, which will contact the frame bracket during flexing. The inner sleeve for the swaybar end is rolled so it has a profound groove with edge.
Reviewed by Stanley W (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 1978 Ford Bronco — May 23, 2015 1:35 PM
Good deal at a good price. All parts, bushings etc included made it a no brainer.
Reviewed by waldemar s (parkland, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 03, 2015 6:40 PM
Purchased this for my 2005 Wrangler. I actually saw these else where, so I knew what they looked like. The picture is not what you will be getting, they should update their pictures. After price searching the web these folks had the best price with a discount. I got this at my door in 2 days flat free shipping. I had no issues on my prior purchase, no brainer. THKS
Reviewed by Jed J (Laguna Niguel, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Apr 22, 2014 4:47 PM
The pic is deceiving since they aren't red any longer. But I knew this from looking at skyjackers website. The product was shipped extremely fast and was simple to install with proper tools. I have a coil lift in the rear of my FJ. these helped extend the links to compensate for the lift which really helped my handling on and off road. smoothed out my ride on road and added more articulation offroad.