- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Realign your lifted rig's sway bar to its proper working angle with Skyjacker's End Links
- Longer and sturdier than stock gear, Skyjacker's burly End Links provide the proper clearance you need for optimal sway and body-roll control
- Skyjacker custom-crafts their End Links for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Built to last from rugged 4140H steel with a rust repellant zinc coating
- You also get new bushings with your Skyjacker End Links
- Your new Skyjacker End Links directly replace your OEM parts—select vehicles require minor drilling or filing
- Built with pride in the USA
- Skyjacker covers your new End Links with a Lifetime Warranty
Lifting your rig means big changes to your undercarriage. Pitman arms get moved around, springs take up more space and new gear fills in all the nooks and crannies. Unfortunately, this can crowd out your anti-sway bar-unless you adjust its mounting location. Skyjacker's End Links are custom-engineered to drop your sway bar down to the perfect location.
Unlike lowering brackets, Skyjacker End Links modify your sway bar, not just how it fits onto your vehicle. That way, you get maximum anti-roll and sway control for better, safer handling on smooth streets and rough trails alike.
Skyjacker uses only hard-wearing 4140H steel to craft your End Links. Each End Link is finished with a durable zinc coating to block rust, corrosion and oxidation. You also get new polyurethane bushings to replace worn factory rubber.
Installing your new Skyjacker End Links is a snap. They directly replace your stock end links with maybe some drilling or filing needed. Lifetime Warranty.
- In order to achieve suitable clearances, select vehicles require some minor drilling or filing.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Sway Bar End Links Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan G (STORY, WY) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Nov 02, 2016 6:27 PM
Had them on a very short time, but they appear to be well-built and beefier than those I had to replace. Installation was easy.
Reviewed by Ben H (HENDERSON, TX) Reviewed for a 1984 Ford F-250 — Oct 31, 2016 8:29 PM
Links had to be modified slightly to fit the receivers. Not hard, just had to be ground down a little bit.
Reviewed by Patrick C (Piscataway, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 08, 2016 12:09 PM
Does not look anything like the images at all. Received in a Skyjacker box, but they look like regular replacement swaybar end links. Not adjustable. The bar itself seems slightly thicker than the ones that came with my lift kit, but not by much. Did not get a chance to measure with my caliper. Have them as spares for now.
Reviewed by Devon Z (Salina, KS) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jun 30, 2016 8:27 PM
Overall a good product to install on any lifted vehicle. I noticed an improvement in handling while taking corners. Vehicle just felt more planted with less sway. Installation instructions would have been icing on the cake if they were provided. I'm also not overly thrilled about the non-sealed design. I wash my vehicle often so I'm hoping they will hold up.
- skyjacker suspension systems
- raptor series stainless steel running boards
- escort passport x70 radar detector
- icon coil springs
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- toyota suspension
- weather guard floor mats
- toyota corolla car seat covers
- vw jetta lift kit
- scion tc lowering springs
- suv cargo carrier roof
- custom fit steering wheel cover
- pick up truck bed nets