- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Complete your rig's lift with the Skyjacker Sway Bar Lowering Kit
- Adjusts and corrects your sway bar's mounting location for the utmost body-roll and sway control
- Skyjacker crafts your Sway Bar Lowering Kit from premium 4140H steel
- These burly brackets are finished with an anti-corrosive zinc coating
- Sway Bar Lowering Kits are highly recommended for vehicles with 4" lifts or larger
- No drilling needed-Skyjacker's Sway Bar Lowering Kit bolts right into factory frame holes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Skyjacker covers your Sway Bar Lowering Kit with a Lifetime Warranty
Sure, it seems strange to lower anything on your rig after investing in a towering lift kit, but there's good reason. New springs and steering linkage often get in the way of sway bars, and the only solution is to drop the mounts down a few inches. That's just what your Sway Bar Lowering Kit does. It realigns the working angle for maximum sway and body-roll control.
Skyjacker's extensive experience has taught them one important fact: suspension parts must be built tough to withstand harsh environments. With that in mind, they crafted your Sway Bar Lowering Kit from hard-wearing 4140H steel. For a rugged line of defense against rust, Skyjacker even finished your Sway Bar Lowering Kit with a zinc coating.
Skyjacker's Sway Bar Lowering Kit is highly recommended for rigs with a 4" lift or larger. And, installation is child's play-the Sway Bar Lowering Kit mounts right to the factory-drilled frame holes. Best yet, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Sway Bar Relocation Brackets Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George V (Roswell, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Dec 22, 2013 11:55 AM
Used this on my rough country 6" lift. This corrected the sway bar allowing to sit in a way better position - functional part
Reviewed by Josh R (East Wenatchee, WA) Reviewed for a 1991 Ford F-150 — Feb 17, 2012 10:19 PM
I just got these deliverd, and quite quickly I will add, and had em in in 15 minutes they look good and do the job, a little more spendy than other brands but I really like the "grade 8" look of these this one. I would recommend these to a friend