- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits give your rig a major boost without busting your wallet
- Delivers a lift of up to 4” (depends on vehicle)
- Polyurethane construction eliminates metal-on-metal contact, reducing noise, vibration and harmonics
- Works with your factory suspension for better handling and ride feel
- Rigorously tested and engineered for superior quality
- Reduces front end sag caused by heavy gear like snow plows, winches and grille guards
- Designed to install on top of the factory strut assembly making setup a snap (depends on vehicle)
- Proudly built in the USA
- Your Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
If you want just the right amount of lift without the hassle or expense of a full suspension system, the Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kit is right for your ride. Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits give your suspension a serious boost to relieve the sag caused by heavy gear and to make room for those big tires—all in one economical and simple to install package.
Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Systems deliver a quality lift without burning your bank account. Every Daystar Lift is engineered to work with your stock components, increasing suspension life while improving performance and ride quality. And, all Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits come with everything you need to raise your ride by up to 4".
Most Daystar Lift Systems are designed to install on top of the factory struts, making setup a snap. And, they're all built from polyurethane to eliminate metal-on-metal contact, reducing noise, vibration and harmonics. Best yet, Daystar rigorously tests every Comfort Ride Lift Kit and backs them with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits Customer Reviews
163 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by SCOTT S (SCHOFIELD, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Nov 14, 2015 6:51 PM
I wanted to give my pickup a little pick up so I ordered the Daystar 2" lift kit. I knew the rear axle would be relatively ez so I started with the front. After spending a couple hours getting the spacer ring installed on the strut assembly to give the lift, it stretched the distance for the upper ball joint arms and torsion bar too far to comfortably reassemble those parts. It looks good but I don't believe it works right with these parts for the front axle. Sorry, I'm returning this kit.
Reviewed by Robert H (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Kia Sorento — Jul 18, 2015 12:35 AM
We are very please with this product. The quality of the components seemed good and even included a small tube of thread locker. The instructions were excellent. Our Sorento is a diesel model but the kit worked fine. Installation was not such a small project. We had it done at our local Goodyear dealer. The excellent young mechanic started at 8:00am and finished at about 2:30pm. Living in the Philippines has it's advantages. The cost was about $26 for labor.
Reviewed by RICHARD D (SOUTH SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 06, 2015 5:29 PM
All in all pretty straight forward install about 5 hours definitely get a coil spring compressor its not going to happen without one on the jeep grand cheroke. Love the way it looks. The handling is great. Many compliments
- daystar auto
- daystar leveling kit reviews
- daystar airbag cradle
- scorpion shocks
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota suspension
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- 2011 silverado leveling kit
- chevy avalanche lift kit
- honda civic suspension kit
- automotive rain guards
- cargo roof
- truck cold air intake