- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits give your rig a major boost without busting your wallet
- Delivers a lift of up to 4” (depends on vehicle)
- Polyurethane construction eliminates metal-on-metal contact, reducing noise, vibration and harmonics
- Works with your factory suspension for better handling and ride feel
- Rigorously tested and engineered for superior quality
- Reduces front end sag caused by heavy gear like snow plows, winches and grille guards
- Designed to install on top of the factory strut assembly making setup a snap (depends on vehicle)
- Proudly built in the USA
- Your Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
If you want just the right amount of lift without the hassle or expense of a full suspension system, the Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kit is right for your ride. Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits give your suspension a serious boost to relieve the sag caused by heavy gear and to make room for those big tires—all in one economical and simple to install package.
Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Systems deliver a quality lift without burning your bank account. Every Daystar Lift is engineered to work with your stock components, increasing suspension life while improving performance and ride quality. And, all Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits come with everything you need to raise your ride by up to 4".
Most Daystar Lift Systems are designed to install on top of the factory struts, making setup a snap. And, they're all built from polyurethane to eliminate metal-on-metal contact, reducing noise, vibration and harmonics. Best yet, Daystar rigorously tests every Comfort Ride Lift Kit and backs them with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits Customer Reviews
94 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris G (Henderson, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Kia Sorento — Oct 04, 2017 12:17 PM
Good product. Easy install for me. If you drive a KIA Sorento that this lift will fit be prepared for a difficult front install. They send step by step paper instructions. They help. But a link to a video would be great service. Over all I am happy with the fit and look. I tried to do a video on the install but was by myself and it just wasn't possible. Thanks DayStar.
Reviewed by RONDEAN N (FLOWER MOUND, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 16, 2017 8:15 PM
The kit is good quality easy to install. The end result after installing was not what expected truck doesn't set level. Disappointed. Should have just lifted 1" on the rear not 2" lift. Truck set with a rack from back to front.
Reviewed by Michael D (SUPERIOR, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 26, 2016 5:58 AM
The kit itself is quite simple and in the end the ride is nice and looks good; however the u-bolts were a half inch too short and the knobs on on the blocks were too tall as I had to grind them down partially for a balanced fit. The U-bolts I found out in town for and extra $40 for the 4 of them. Not happy about that.
Reviewed by David F (pigeon, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Apr 13, 2016 3:04 AM
If u have the correct tools this is like a two hour job. Very easy and looks great
- icon leveling kit
- rola bike mounting adapter kit
- westin thrasher running boards
- toyota suspension
- volvo seat covers leather
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- dodge ram 1500 leveling kit
- kia sportage seat covers
- lexus is300 springs
- performance automotive air filters
- floor mats automotive
- roof rack boxes