- Save 20% Use Promo Code 415920
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits give your rig a major boost without busting your wallet
- Delivers a lift of up to 4” (depends on vehicle)
- Polyurethane construction eliminates metal-on-metal contact, reducing noise, vibration and harmonics
- Works with your factory suspension for better handling and ride feel
- Rigorously tested and engineered for superior quality
- Reduces front end sag caused by heavy gear like snow plows, winches and grille guards
- Designed to install on top of the factory strut assembly making setup a snap (depends on vehicle)
- Proudly built in the USA
- Your Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
If you want just the right amount of lift without the hassle or expense of a full suspension system, the Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kit is right for your ride. Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits give your suspension a serious boost to relieve the sag caused by heavy gear and to make room for those big tires—all in one economical and simple to install package.
Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Systems deliver a quality lift without burning your bank account. Every Daystar Lift is engineered to work with your stock components, increasing suspension life while improving performance and ride quality. And, all Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits come with everything you need to raise your ride by up to 4".
Most Daystar Lift Systems are designed to install on top of the factory struts, making setup a snap. And, they're all built from polyurethane to eliminate metal-on-metal contact, reducing noise, vibration and harmonics. Best yet, Daystar rigorously tests every Comfort Ride Lift Kit and backs them with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits Customer Reviews
170 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael D (SUPERIOR, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 26, 2016 5:58 AM
The kit itself is quite simple and in the end the ride is nice and looks good; however the u-bolts were a half inch too short and the knobs on on the blocks were too tall as I had to grind them down partially for a balanced fit. The U-bolts I found out in town for and extra $40 for the 4 of them. Not happy about that.
Reviewed by David F (pigeon, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Apr 13, 2016 3:04 AM
If u have the correct tools this is like a two hour job. Very easy and looks great
Reviewed by Allen G (LAFAYETTE, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Xterra — Apr 11, 2016 8:26 AM
Kit provides a nice 2" lift. Shackles and spacer are good quality. Shackle grommets do not seem to allow quite enough grease to penetrate and will make noise when the rear suspension moves more than normal (ex. entering and exiting a driveway at a slight angle). It's nice having zerk fittings to grease the shackles, however I'm frustrated that the zerk fittings are pressed in, not screwed in. Two of them pulled out while greasing. Installed screw in zerk fittings (drilled & tapped the hole).
Reviewed by Delbert M (NEW RICHMOND, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Kia Sorento — Feb 05, 2016 2:14 AM
It was easy to install on my Kia to the parts fit like a glove the instructions were very good I didn't need but for someone that need them I would rate them a A plus
Reviewed by Nathan L (GRAYSON, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 05, 2016 2:16 PM
I got a great deal with anything auto for this product. I had it installed at a auto shop. Looks great and rides smooth. Make sure you get your alignment done after install because it will be out.
- daystar auto
- daystar leveling kit reviews
- daystar airbag cradle
- scorpion shocks
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota suspension
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- 2011 silverado leveling kit
- chevy avalanche lift kit
- honda civic suspension kit
- automotive rain guards
- cargo roof
- truck cold air intake