Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits
- Ships Between 4/22 - 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits give your rig a major boost without busting your wallet
- Delivers a lift of up to 4” (depends on vehicle)
- Polyurethane construction eliminates metal-on-metal contact, reducing noise, vibration and harmonics
- Works with your factory suspension for better handling and ride feel
- Rigorously tested and engineered for superior quality
- Reduces front end sag caused by heavy gear like snow plows, winches and grille guards
- Designed to install on top of the factory strut assembly making setup a snap (depends on vehicle)
- Proudly built in the USA
- Your Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
If you want just the right amount of lift without the hassle or expense of a full suspension system, the Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kit is right for your ride. Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits give your suspension a serious boost to relieve the sag caused by heavy gear and to make room for those big tires—all in one economical and simple to install package.
Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Systems deliver a quality lift without burning your bank account. Every Daystar Lift is engineered to work with your stock components, increasing suspension life while improving performance and ride quality. And, all Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits come with everything you need to raise your ride by up to 4".
Most Daystar Lift Systems are designed to install on top of the factory struts, making setup a snap. And, they're all built from polyurethane to eliminate metal-on-metal contact, reducing noise, vibration and harmonics. Best yet, Daystar rigorously tests every Comfort Ride Lift Kit and backs them with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Comfort Ride Lift Kits Customer Reviews
156 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dallas F (NEW KENT, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 18, 2015 1:48 PM
Instructions were very thorough and easy to understand. My only suggestion would be to add another step- remove the outer tie rod end from the spindle, just as you did the ball joint. That makes the job a whole lot easier, just don't let the CV joint separate.
Reviewed by Shannon P (WEST FRANKFORT, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Mar 07, 2015 1:30 PM
After tiptoeing through the first install, the opposite side went much smoother for both front and back.
Reviewed by Tyler D (LEHI, UT) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Dec 16, 2014 1:41 PM
For my Armada, installing the rear coil spacers were much more time consuming than the front strut spacers. (having to deal with the spring compressor, and the fact I had a few bolts practically fused in place) Even with everything disconnected and unlike what the instructions said, I still had to compress the crap out of those coils to get them out and compress even more to get them back in. In the end, it doesnt make the vehicle huge (nor should it), but does help it stand out a little more.
Reviewed by Mark R (Pittsfield, MA) — Nov 23, 2014 8:42 AM
I had it professionally installed looks great level the truck out nice nice there I would recommend this to anybody
- daystar suspension
- daystar airbag cradle
- daystar leveling kit reviews
- scorpion shocks
- toyota suspension
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- performance ford shocks
- cts suspension
- tacoma lift kits
- toyota sienna hitch
- truck tool boxes on sale
- rubber mat for pickup truck bed
- performance automotive air filters