- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vehicle the smooth ride of a Cadillac without sacrificing your ability to tow like a Kenworth with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- This fully adjustable air bag (aka air spring) system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Your Air Lift Leveling System is custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Ride on air (literally) and say goodbye to sag, trailer sway, body roll, bottoming out and rough ride with the ingenious Air Lift Leveling System
- Fill both sides evenly or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in four styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate: The ultimate in air support for your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs handles your heaviest loads. The heavy duty bags offer 5000 lbs of leveling capacity and feature a built-in internal jounce bumper to eliminate harsh jarring on rough roads
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System
- LoadLifter 5000 Air Lift Leveling Systems boast high-strength, reinforced Zytel endplates and exclusive Shur-grip crimp rings that won't come apart-both carry a limited Lifetime Warranty
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1248 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Willis P (Lodge, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Feb 12, 2017 6:58 PM
This kit worked very well and works as intended. On my 2005 F-250 6.0L Diesel I ended up pumping it all the way to the max 50psi to get the truck up to level. The install was pretty simple with the hardest part being figuring out where to run the inflation tube. I tied them together which I would advise anyone to do so that if you spring a leak both sides will go down together. I would definitely recommend this product.
Reviewed by Wayne L (PIPE CREEK, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 12, 2017 9:22 AM
I'm 66 years old not a mechanic Jack of all Ace of none installed by myself in about two and a half to three hours hooked up my travel trailer pulls great don't know how I lived without it
Reviewed by Robert P (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota 4Runner — Feb 08, 2017 1:04 PM
Installed and worked exactly as described. Very easy installation took less then an hour for both sides. High quality for the price of $87.00. Highly recommend. Thanks for honesty.
Reviewed by Gregory Z (Torrance, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 04, 2017 5:31 PM
Order delivery was timely,(4 days to receive).I inspected and inventoried the parts and did find the air fittings and hoses missing. AA was quick to ship the missing parts (2 days), and my install was fairly straight forward, about 6 hours. The only obstacle I had was on the passenger side I needed to loosen the leaf spring shackle bracket and shift it out toward the wheel about 1/16th of an inch to allow the install of the axle bracket. Detailed instructions, and would recommend this product.
Reviewed by Steven U (Whitehall, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Feb 01, 2017 5:27 AM
The airbags were fairly easily to install. After installation I picked up a ton of pellets with 40 lbs of air in the bags and it hardly squatted. Can hardly wait until I have a chance to tow my new 5th wheel. A couple of hints who are installing on a 2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab or Chevy. The jounce bumper is removed with a 10 mm socket and when installing the bracket after the bolt is fished through the frame the ratchet and socket will fit through the hole that is on the inside of the frame.