- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vehicle the smooth ride of a Cadillac without sacrificing your ability to tow like a Kenworth with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- This fully adjustable air bag (aka air spring) system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Your Air Lift Leveling System is custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Ride on air (literally) and say goodbye to sag, trailer sway, body roll, bottoming out and rough ride with the ingenious Air Lift Leveling System
- Fill both sides evenly or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in four styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate: The ultimate in air support for your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs handles your heaviest loads. The heavy duty bags offer 5000 lbs of leveling capacity and feature a built-in internal jounce bumper to eliminate harsh jarring on rough roads
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System
- LoadLifter 5000 Air Lift Leveling Systems boast high-strength, reinforced Zytel endplates and exclusive Shur-grip crimp rings that won't come apart-both carry a limited Lifetime Warranty
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1177 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James W (LAS CRUCES, NM) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Monday at 8:40 PM
After purchasing an RV I wanted more stability in my half ton while towing so I bought the air lift 5000. The product was simple to install and the instructions were very clear for a non mechanic, took me 4 hrs to install. Just by appearance and feel I felt the push to connect fittings were cheap but time will tell, they've held up so far. I've towed with them twice so far and am still trying to figure out the perfect pressure but but overall I'm happy with the purchase.
Reviewed by william b (Fort Payne, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 23, 2016 10:43 AM
Relatively easy install. Had air leak in both swivel connectors. Tightened both until no air bubbles were observed. Checked both air fill valves for leaks. Still, neither side holds air. Both sides leak down. Looking to remove and replace the tape sealer with a paste sealer. If that doesn't work, they're going back!
Reviewed by Robbie H (ROCKINGHAM, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jun 23, 2016 3:33 AM
Pleased with the airbags overall. Installation was simple. The only part I didn't like was the cheap hose clamps.
Reviewed by Michael B (Black Hawk, SD) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Tahoe — Jun 22, 2016 9:27 AM
System was a lot easier to install if you remove the shocks and dropped axle took the spring completely out of 2004 Tahoe.T okhe system lifted my rear end of the vehicle by 3 Inches and when pulling a trailer with the three ATVs you can notice no squat in the rear. An excellent system
Reviewed by Mike S (Middleburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Jun 22, 2016 2:58 AM
I tow a 16X7 enclosed weighing anywhere from 5000 to 8000 lbs so I needed something to help the rear suspension. installation is straight forward, took about 1.5 hours (that's with my 1 Y/o helping). At 8000lbs had no problem leveling the truck and for anyone who tows, what a difference! I was initially worried about ride stiffness but I keep it at 25psi and it actually improved the ride (the wife was impressed). Highly recommended!!!!!!