- Rebates: $100 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vehicle the smooth ride of a Cadillac without sacrificing your ability to tow like a Kenworth with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- This fully adjustable air bag (aka air spring) system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Your Air Lift Leveling System is custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Ride on air (literally) and say goodbye to sag, trailer sway, body roll, bottoming out and rough ride with the ingenious Air Lift Leveling System
- Fill both sides evenly or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in four styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate: The ultimate in air support for your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs handles your heaviest loads. The heavy duty bags offer 5000 lbs of leveling capacity and feature a built-in internal jounce bumper to eliminate harsh jarring on rough roads
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System
- LoadLifter 5000 Air Lift Leveling Systems boast high-strength, reinforced Zytel endplates and exclusive Shur-grip crimp rings that won't come apart-both carry a limited Lifetime Warranty
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
1118 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicholas C (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Jan 19, 2016 5:50 PM
I bought this for my 2004 Tundra so that I could haul my Harley Road Glide in the bed (nearly 900 pounds). This kit installed fast and looks very clean. The best thing though is that I hardly notice the bike on the truck with the bags inflated. No sag or sway. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for better load handling on a light duty truck. Also improves the overall ride with no load on the truck.
Reviewed by Keith G (DENHAM SPRINGS, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jan 06, 2016 9:36 PM
My Ram 1500 rides like a luxury car but squats like a low rider any time I hooked a trailer to it. Whether going riding or going fishing, the additional airbags helped tremendously with towing. I can now use my truck to tow and haul heavier loads more safely than ever before. Empty, the ride has firmed a bit but it is a small trade off as the handling of my RAM has improved as well. Very satisfied with my purchase and the price and delivery. Easy install! Win/win/win
Reviewed by Richard M (Richardson, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Sienna — Jan 06, 2016 11:28 AM
This kit works fantastically. Only wish it had some adhesive backed loops for the tubing. Very easy to install.
Reviewed by Thomas F (OAKLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Jan 03, 2016 2:21 PM
The suspension kit works well. I have used it when hauling a full load of wood and it performed as advertised. I installed this product a couple of weeks ago and it has held its 20 pounds of air pressure with no air leakage. It is still early for a total recommendation of the product. longevity of the product is still in question, but if the reputation of the product holds there should be no problem. I am pleased with performance so far.