Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- Rebates: $100 Details
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vehicle the smooth ride of a Cadillac without sacrificing your ability to tow like a Kenworth with the ingenious Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit
- This fully adjustable air bag (aka air spring) system lets you fine-tune the firmness of your suspension: add more air when you're towing or hauling, and let it out when you're commuting
- Your Air Lift Leveling System is custom engineered for your specific year, make and model
- Ride on air (literally) and say goodbye to sag, trailer sway, body roll, bottoming out and rough ride with the ingenious Air Lift Leveling System
- Fill both sides evenly or bolster one side when you have an off-center load
- The Air Lift Level System comes in four styles, depending on your vehicle:
–Air Lift 1000: mounts inside your front or rear coil springs—you get extra rear support when towing or fully loaded, greater handling, and massive back-wheel traction. Up to 1000 lbs of leveling capacity
–Ride Control: connects to your light-duty pickup, medium-duty truck or SUV's leaf springs-delivers the perfect balance of smooth ride quality and sturdy support for towing and hauling. Up to 2000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000: these extreme-duty air bags mount to your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs-you get massive support for your heaviest loads. Shoulders up to 5000 lbs of leveling capacity
–LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate: The ultimate in air support for your full-sized truck or SUV's leaf springs handles your heaviest loads. The heavy duty bags offer 5000 lbs of leveling capacity and feature a built-in internal jounce bumper to eliminate harsh jarring on rough roads
- For on-the-fly adjustments of your Air Lift Leveling System, upgrade with an optional Air Lift On Board Air Control System
- LoadLifter 5000 Air Lift Leveling Systems boast high-strength, reinforced Zytel endplates and exclusive Shur-grip crimp rings that won't come apart-both carry a limited Lifetime Warranty
- The air bags in your Air Lift Leveling System are built with superior, reinforced natural rubber or tough, molded polyurethane
- The polymer air fittings are easy to connect, leak-free and non-corrosive
- Your Air Lift Leveling System comes with everything you need: air bags, brackets, hardware, air lines, alignment tool (when needed), and detailed installation instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
The holy grail of suspension technology is the perfect blend of ride comfort and load hauling capacity. In the past, auto builders had to choose one over the other. Today, with the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit, you get the best of both worlds-a smooth ride and plenty of backbone to haul the heaviest loads.
The secret behind the Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is simple: you control the firmness of the air bags. When you're fully loaded or towing a trailer, fill them full of air to do away with sag, sway, bottoming out, roll and more. For everyday commuting, keep them deflated for a downy soft ride. Dragsters can also use the Air Lift Leveling System for greater rear-wheel traction at the speedway. With an Air Lift On Board Air Control System, you can even make on-the-fly adjustments as road conditions change.
The Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit is custom-made from rugged materials for your coil over or leaf spring suspension. Most installations don't even require drilling, and all include a Lifetime Warranty.
Air Lift Air Bag Suspension Kit Customer Reviews
975 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerry G (Ironton, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Feb 21, 2015 7:47 AM
I did this mid Jan. had salt on everything I touched. jacked the truck up w/ a floor jack, set jack stands under frame, let the jack down removed the wheels. (When I watched the video, it showed them pulling out the inner fender), so I did it that way on the right side. left side I did not remove the inner fender, it was easy to install w/ out removing the inner fender, saved some work.
Reviewed by Neil E (Killen, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Feb 18, 2015 9:11 PM
I installed them adter making a 650 mile trip with a 1300 lb load in the bed of my truck. Installed the air bags and made another trip to same place. Only used 25 lbs air, but made a big difference, especially in cornering. Drove back unloaded with the same air in them, and ride was comfortable. Big bang for the buck.
Reviewed by Layne R (Snohomish, WA) — Feb 18, 2015 11:43 AM
Ordered on Saturday morning. Decided I wanted to change the order on Saturday afternoon. No problems with doing that. Wonderful service from autoanything!!!
Reviewed by William S (CAMDEN, AR) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 17, 2015 4:23 AM
Love the leveling capabilities with a heavy load. Wish there was a way to install the suspension kit without cutting the inner fender tubs. The newer Chevy trucks have an option to have a larger lip on the inside of the fender tub to block the frame rail and this kit required me to cut the tub so I could install the "U" bolt. Now you can see it when you look inside the fender. With that said, I love the increased payload capabilities and wish I would have bought this system sooner!
Reviewed by Kevin S (Frankston, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Feb 15, 2015 6:33 AM
I installed the unit myself, I did follow the instructions assembly of the bags and mounting plates ahead of time, making the very easy assemble, I did use the bottom two license plate mounting holes for air lines, perfect place, the air lines cut easy with a sharp utilite knife against a solid foundation, the push in air swivels couldn't be easier.
- air lift suspension
- air lift air cell reviews
- air lift compressor
- spring spacer lift
- toyota suspension
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- air ride suspension kits
- gmc sierra bed cover
- 2011 impreza lift kits
- lift kits for toyota tacoma
- intake systems for cars
- bike rack no hitch
- custom car mats rubber