Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 113015
- Ships Between 5/07 - 5/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is the simple way to get the 2" to 3" of extra clearance you need without a suspension makeover
- Carefully customized for your specific year, make and model
- A Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit includes custom body spacers, steering extensions, bumper brackets and more (varies depending vehicle)
- Designed as a body lift kit you can install yourself in 1 day with basic tools and moderate mechanical skill
- Performance Accessories Body Lift Kits account for relocating stock parts, such as front and rear bumpers, for a lift that looks great and functions well
- Ideal with Performance Accessories' Urethane Gap Guards that cover the gap left by a body lift kit
- All kits are manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Your Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
All the lift you need for big wheels and tires without the stroke-inducing price tag. That's what makes a Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit the ideal choice for getting that 2" to 3" of clearance standing between you and the rugged look you want.
Add the Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit to make that set of 33s a possibility. Or, add this body lift kit to an 8" suspension lift to fit the kind of wheel and tire package that crushes econo-cars. Whatever your use, Performance Accessories' Body Lift Kit includes all of the spacers, bumper brackets and steering extensions you need to get the job done in one loaded package. Kits due however vary by vehicle.
The best part about the Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit: it's a lift the mechanically-capable can do at home. A few adjustments to stock parts are necessary, but the finished product is well worth it. No pro to pay and no torch required. And, your Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is even covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Installing a body lift kit changes the relationship between a few important parts on the body and frame. Certain stock parts must be adjusted or changed, including the steering column, gas line, fan shroud and more. Select your vehicle for details.
Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua K (Ewa Beach, HI) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 15, 2015 9:47 AM
I added this 1" body lift to my 3" suspension lift. Now i have more clearance for my 35s. Very easy to install at home with basic tools and you cant go wrong with the price.
Reviewed by Donald M (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Jan 08, 2015 5:34 AM
easy to install. Do a search for installation instructions. You can skip a LOT of steps that are included in the PA instructions for this 1 inch lift.
Reviewed by Jaime F (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Blazer — Dec 17, 2014 3:51 PM
Since my body lift on my 1995 Chevy blazer it looks awesome I recommend it to anyone thanks auto anything
Reviewed by Ryan Z (GREENVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Dec 03, 2014 10:45 AM
The 3" body lift looks great but the problem was that the kit did not come with directions of any sort to say what pieces go and where. Also the kit came with 1 bracket missing for the rear and 1 bracket for the front missing. Along with 4 bolts missing for the spacers. Very dissappointed with that part. Mechanics had to make there own bracket. Lift looks great otherwise
Reviewed by keith h (PUNTA GORDA, FL) — Nov 09, 2014 10:32 AM
I like how my truck sits now. It already had a 2" leveling kit on it. I put oversize tires on it and they rubbed before the lift kit. The photos on the instructions were a bit grainy and hard to read. Which is why I gave it 3 star on installation and quality. It took a day and a half to install as I am picky on how my truck looks. I would recommend this product over all though.
- performance accessories suspension systems
- daystar lift kits
- readylift sst lift kit review
- performance accessories gap guards
- toyota suspension
- performance ford shocks
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- altima suspension upgrades
- lift kit for gmc sierra
- nissan cube seat covers
- auto cargo mat
- custom vehicle mats
- dashboard liners