- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Performance Accessories Urethane Gap Guards clean-up the look of your body-lifted ride's wheel wells
- Custom-cut to fit your specific year, make and model (see note below)
- Made from durable urethane for long-lasting coverage and protection
- Performance Accessories Urethane Gap Guards keep the mud and mess of off-roadin' out of sensitive areas-especially your engine compartment
- Most kits come with 4 Gap Guards for the front and rear—rear sets available for select vehicles
- Urethane Gap Guards from Performance Accessories include all hardware for secure mounting
- Made in the USA
- Your Performance Accessories Urethane Gap Guards are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
For too long, body-lifted trucks and SUVs have struggled with the same problem: ugly gaps between the frame and body that are visible in the wheel wells. But with Performance Accessories Urethane Gap Guards on duty, the struggle is over. No longer are wheel wells unsightly; no longer does mud spray inside your engine compartment.
Performance Accessories Urethane Gap Guards do the job right by fitting well and lasting long. The quality urethane construction of these body lift gap guards ensures your satisfaction, while the durable all-black looks take care of the once-ugly gap.
Installation is a quick DIY project with little or no trimming required for most vehicles, and all hardware is included with Performance Accessories' Gap Guards. And, Performance Accessories protects your Urethane Gap Guards with a Lifetime Warranty.
- All gap guards are custom-molded to your vehicle's shape. Minor trimming with a utility knife may be required, though, to account for the minor differences between your vehicle and the test model used for the gap guard pattern.
Performance Accessories Gap Guards Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven C (Bridgeton, NJ) — Jan 30, 2017 8:41 PM
Fully covered the unsightly gap from the ridiculous body lift the previous owner installed. Perfect to hold me over until I can get rid of the body lift. Quality is good, as is its value.
Reviewed by Julie R (Green Bay, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 17, 2016 5:50 AM
Advised when ordering if front and back guards and advised yes it is both. Received only front and plugs even though sheet included indicated front, back and plugs. Auto anything customer service sent email back after we called and said Dodge ram 2012 only front made. This should have been advised during call and instruction sheet. Happy with front but what we paid for and what advised should have been front and back.
Reviewed by todd r (caroga lake, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jul 16, 2016 9:16 AM
The directions could have been better. I called to have the company e-mail me a picture of the gap guards installed to see what they look like installed. After that it was no problem. Had to cut the rear guards shorter for my 2007 silverado 1500
Reviewed by Michael F (HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Jun 22, 2016 12:29 PM
Typical Performance Accessories instructions, missing steps, not enough detail. However, once you decide how you want them installed, it goes pretty fast and they look great! I am so glad I got these. It makes the post-lift look of the truck much cleaner.
- performance accessories suspension systems
- monroe econo matic strut assembly
- yakima whispbar flush bar base rack system
- hurst pistol grip handle
- lift kits for ford trucks
- acura car mats wholesale
- toyota suspension
- suspension frontier
- mazda 6 floor mats
- leveling kits for ford f150
- auto cargo mat
- automobile floor mats vehicle
- dashboard liners