Performance Accessories Gap Guards
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 113015
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Performance Accessories Urethane Gap Guards clean-up the look of your body-lifted ride's wheel wells
- Custom-cut to fit your specific year, make and model (see note below)
- Made from durable urethane for long-lasting coverage and protection
- Performance Accessories Urethane Gap Guards keep the mud and mess of off-roadin' out of sensitive areas-especially your engine compartment
- Most kits come with 4 Gap Guards for the front and rear—rear sets available for select vehicles
- Urethane Gap Guards from Performance Accessories include all hardware for secure mounting
- Made in the USA
- Your Performance Accessories Urethane Gap Guards are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
For too long, body-lifted trucks and SUVs have struggled with the same problem: ugly gaps between the frame and body that are visible in the wheel wells. But with Performance Accessories Urethane Gap Guards on duty, the struggle is over. No longer are wheel wells unsightly; no longer does mud spray inside your engine compartment.
Performance Accessories Urethane Gap Guards do the job right by fitting well and lasting long. The quality urethane construction of these body lift gap guards ensures your satisfaction, while the durable all-black looks take care of the once-ugly gap.
Installation is a quick DIY project with little or no trimming required for most vehicles, and all hardware is included with Performance Accessories' Gap Guards. And, Performance Accessories protects your Urethane Gap Guards with a Lifetime Warranty.
- All gap guards are custom-molded to your vehicle's shape. Minor trimming with a utility knife may be required, though, to account for the minor differences between your vehicle and the test model used for the gap guard pattern.
Performance Accessories Gap Guards Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christian R (WEST PALM BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Oct 24, 2014 3:43 AM
Great gap guards. Just a little pricy for the Frontier compared to other trucks.
Reviewed by curtis c (ponder, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy S10 Pickup — Apr 11, 2014 6:31 AM
There was only one gap guard in the box. You need one for each side so I guess you need two boxes. They are too short to cut in half & with five attachment holes you would cut the center hole down the middle. The plastic attachment snaps would probably not hold them anyways. Lesson learned.
Reviewed by Wesley D (Saint Cloud, FL) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Bronco — Feb 22, 2014 5:53 PM
Ordered the rear gap guards for a 1995 fullsize Bronco based on the product illustration and it was one solid piece when I opened the box. It is actually a direct fit for above the rear bumper to hide gap between body and bumper after a body lift. I cut the product exactly in half and then drilled holes in the lip of sheet metal on underside of the body with a 1/4" bit after centering the product and marking the mounting spot. It looks great!
Reviewed by Benjamin P (ALBUQUERQUE, NM) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy C/K 1500 — Oct 22, 2013 6:31 PM
High quality product. Easy to install. I used pre-existing holes and drilled a few extra that were required for installation.
- performance accessories suspension systems
- bilstein 5100 shocks
- body lift kit
- gabriel shocks review
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- lift kits for ford trucks
- toyota suspension
- touareg suspension upgrade
- toyota matrix roof rack
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 leveling kit
- suv storage racks
- high performance car air filters
- car seat covers for trucks