- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Level your rig without leveling your bank account with the Skyjacker Leveling Kit
- Saddle up those extra-large wheels—Skyjacker's Leveling Kits make room for stylish rims and all-terrain tires
- Add up to 2.5" for a forceful profile and greater ground clearance
- Skyjacker custom-crafts the Leveling Kit to the unique suspension system on your year, make and model
- Team up your new Leveling Kit with Skyjacker's premium shock absorbers for the ultimate in looks and rough-road dampening
- Your Skyjacker Leveling Kit comes with all mounting hardware for straightforward installation
Elevating your rig's ride height doesn't have to drop you down into the poor house. With Skyjacker's innovative Leveling Kits, you can hoist your truck or SUV a couple inches and still have plenty left over to fund your next big outdoor adventure.
Whether you want to bolt on big, flashy wheels or simply boost your ground clearance, Leveling Kits deliver. They're custom engineered to bump up your vehicle by up to 2.5" (varies per vehicle), amplifying its menacing image while enhancing its off-roading capacity.
From spacers to shackles to hardware, your Leveling Kit comes with everything you need for a straightforward installation. Unlike full-blown lifts, Skyjacker's Leveling Kits do not require chopping up your suspension. You wouldn't expect less from the legendary company with over 30 mud-caked years of trail-proven experience.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Leveling Kit Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kyle G (Roosevelt, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sep 24, 2015 4:33 PM
This was a very easy and good quality kit to install. There was no need to remove the strut or lower control arm. I removed the swaybar bolt and that allowed enough room to slip the spacer in. There was some tension on the control arm so a ratchet strap was used to pull it together. This took about 45 minutes per wheel to install.
Reviewed by Ernest A M (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Sep 15, 2015 3:06 PM
Bought leveling kit for my son's 2005 f150, looks great. Couldn't be happier.
Reviewed by arthur r (MUSKOGEE, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Sep 08, 2015 6:54 AM
Product arrived as described. Seemed very heavy duty, and truck looks great after install.
Reviewed by Steven T (CELINA, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Jul 14, 2015 6:53 AM
Fairly easy install. Did have to switch sides with the struts once the leveling kit was installed as they have angled bottom plates and had to be rotated 180* to get the kit to fit. Also didn't cut the strut bolts until one was installed-it was in the instructions but missed it until something didn't look/fit right. still need to adjust headlights but overall, love em! no change in gas mileage either!