Skyjacker Leveling Kit
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Level your rig without leveling your bank account with the Skyjacker Leveling Kit
- Saddle up those extra-large wheels—Skyjacker's Leveling Kits make room for stylish rims and all-terrain tires
- Add up to 2.5" for a forceful profile and greater ground clearance
- Skyjacker custom-crafts the Leveling Kit to the unique suspension system on your year, make and model
- Team up your new Leveling Kit with Skyjacker's premium shock absorbers for the ultimate in looks and rough-road dampening
- Your Skyjacker Leveling Kit comes with all mounting hardware for straightforward installation
Elevating your rig's ride height doesn't have to drop you down into the poor house. With Skyjacker's innovative Leveling Kits, you can hoist your truck or SUV a couple inches and still have plenty left over to fund your next big outdoor adventure.
Whether you want to bolt on big, flashy wheels or simply boost your ground clearance, Leveling Kits deliver. They're custom engineered to bump up your vehicle by up to 2.5" (varies per vehicle), amplifying its menacing image while enhancing its off-roading capacity.
From spacers to shackles to hardware, your Leveling Kit comes with everything you need for a straightforward installation. Unlike full-blown lifts, Skyjacker's Leveling Kits do not require chopping up your suspension. You wouldn't expect less from the legendary company with over 30 mud-caked years of trail-proven experience.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Leveling Kit Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William C (MILLBRAE, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 11, 2015 6:55 PM
The only advise I have, is to install the mount nuts before cutting the stock mounting studs. This will make it a lot easier to catch the threads after they are cut. Skyjack makes a quality product. I am very happy!!
Reviewed by richard p (SPRING CREEK, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Feb 22, 2015 5:17 PM
2012 Tundra: Kit arrived as promised. The installation took about 5 hours and some special tools (spring compressor). price was OK, but a little high. Quality is good. Love the way it sits now. would recommend it to anyone.Didn't notice any difference in mileage, handling is same.
Reviewed by Bradley M (BADEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Feb 03, 2015 8:12 AM
The install was pretty straight forward and simple. The parts were neatly packaged and protected during shipping. Box was missing installation instructions, but they were easy to find on Skyjackers website. Truck sits nice and level. I was worried that the front end would set a little higher, but it turned out to be perfect. Would highly recommend!