ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars
- Rebates: $75 Details
- Ships Between 5/28 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racer
- Custom designed and forged for your specific year, make and model
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars reduce time-wrecking body roll in corners
- Acts to press your tires to the ground, giving you more grip in critical situations
- ST Anti-Sway Bars feature strong cold-formed steel construction for ultimate durability
- Powder-coated in ST racing green for complete corrosion protection
- Most ST Anti-Sway Bars are packaged with polyurethane bushings and a complete hardware installation kit—others mount using stock hardware on your vehicle
- Available for front and rear separately, or in a front and rear kit
- Your ST Anti-Sway Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you're in close competition, every movement your vehicle makes translates to fractions of a second that determine winner and loser. Make the right moves, and the bits of time shaved from your race can deliver glory. Fail to control even the most microscopic of missteps, and losing is the only possible outcome.
ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars are engineered to keep your racecar on the tight line to victory. Their rigidity reduces body roll in corners, translating to smoother handling. And, ST Anti-Sway Bars keep your tires firmly pressed to the ground for the kind of grip that wins.
ST Anti-Sway Bars are born from cold-formed steel, steadying the performance and longevity of each bar. Most kits include urethane bushings and a full hardware installation kit. Plus, a protective powder coat finishes your bars in proud ST racing green. And, ST backs your Anti-Sway Bars with a Lifetime Warranty. Order your front, rear, or front and rear set today, and gain the victor's edge.
ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John W (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2013 Fiat 500 — Apr 05, 2015 12:37 PM
I was thinking about getting a sway bar priced about twice as much. Glad I didn't! Great look, powder coat looks good, and performs better than I thought it would. I'd recommend it!
Reviewed by Darien R (MIAMI BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Accord — Aug 05, 2014 9:21 AM
Installation was easy, even if i never did this before, overall was a great buy, its been only 2 days since i installed but i fell the difference, turning a little bit more stable and handles better, also i see it help the suspension at the time you hit a speed bump, well im running 235/30/19 and 265/30/19 so for those tiny tires i need all the help to make the ride as comfortable as possible, it does what it suppose to. My advise if you have a stock ride you don't really need this item.
Reviewed by Anthony A (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy Camaro — Jul 06, 2014 8:49 AM
These sway bars are better than I expected solid steel heavy duty and all hardware was included. Bolted right in no problems at all I highly recommend this product if you want to upgrade your 82-92 camaro
Reviewed by Jon W (Canutillo, TX) Reviewed for a 1991 Honda Civic — Jun 04, 2014 11:06 AM
Awesome price, fast shipping! Great product and easy to install. Can't wait to hit the track again.
- st suspension systems
- skyjacker sway bar end links
- sport tech springs
- belltech sway bars
- cadillac lowering
- acura sway bars
- toyota suspension
- silverado leveling kits
- nissan frontier tires
- chevy impala suspension
- lloyd custom floor mats trucks
- nice seat covers for trucks
- performance chips for automobile