- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racer
- Custom designed and forged for your specific year, make and model
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars reduce time-wrecking body roll in corners
- Acts to press your tires to the ground, giving you more grip in critical situations
- ST Anti-Sway Bars feature strong cold-formed steel construction for ultimate durability
- Powder-coated in ST racing green for complete corrosion protection
- Most ST Anti-Sway Bars are packaged with polyurethane bushings and a complete hardware installation kit—others mount using stock hardware on your vehicle
- Available for front and rear separately, or in a front and rear kit
- Your ST Anti-Sway Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you're in close competition, every movement your vehicle makes translates to fractions of a second that determine winner and loser. Make the right moves, and the bits of time shaved from your race can deliver glory. Fail to control even the most microscopic of missteps, and losing is the only possible outcome.
ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars are engineered to keep your racecar on the tight line to victory. Their rigidity reduces body roll in corners, translating to smoother handling. And, ST Anti-Sway Bars keep your tires firmly pressed to the ground for the kind of grip that wins.
ST Anti-Sway Bars are born from cold-formed steel, steadying the performance and longevity of each bar. Most kits include urethane bushings and a full hardware installation kit. Plus, a protective powder coat finishes your bars in proud ST racing green. And, ST backs your Anti-Sway Bars with a Lifetime Warranty. Order your front, rear, or front and rear set today, and gain the victor's edge.
ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Esquibel C (Santee, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Celica — Oct 26, 2017 11:15 AM
The sway bar was delivered prompt and is a 150% upgrade from stock. Easy to install.
Reviewed by John Brennan W (RIVERSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Celica — Aug 20, 2017 6:04 PM
Title says it all. This bar is probably the cheapest bar out there for the Celica, but it's still a quality part. It also comes with all the necessary and new installation hardware, which is a big plus. The biggest downside to the bar is that it weighs significantly more than others on the market (and the OEM bar). This modification alone definitely brought the Celica from understeer to oversteer, so mission accomplished in my book.
Reviewed by John R (LAKE HUGHES, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Aug 15, 2017 11:22 PM
Completely removed the body roll I was experiencing Car handles like it's on rails now
Reviewed by Michael B (MOBILE, AL) Reviewed for a 2010 Audi A4 — Jun 13, 2017 7:56 PM
I have a pretty steep incline on my driveway and never really noticed more than the bump pulling into driveway, but after stiffening up my suspension with this set and new ST coilovers at the same time, now I have to pull in slowly at an angle because as I come up I feel one tire lift completely off the ground. So yeah, this stiffens up suspension BIG from stock. I LOVE IT!
Reviewed by Nicholas A (ENDICOTT, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen GTI — Sep 15, 2016 7:13 AM
I was a bit skeptical in purchasing this ST suspensions seay bar as the price was too good and I don't know their reputation. After learning they are a division of KW I felt better. I used the rear sway only and it has made the handling characteristics of my 2011 GTI much more neutral. Significantly less understeer. I installed with new VW bolts as this kit comes only with bar, brackets and bushings. Used no lube as suggested and hear no squeaks so far with about 4000 miles on it.
- st suspension systems
- tein s tech
- american racing villain wheels
- hurst quarter stick shifter
- air bags for truck suspension
- toyota car seat covers
- toyota suspension
- chevy silverado lift kit
- ford fusion rims
- honda accord 2001 suspension
- wide angle auto rear view mirrors
- nyracord truck bed mats
- pick-up bed accessories