- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racer
- Custom designed and forged for your specific year, make and model
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars reduce time-wrecking body roll in corners
- Acts to press your tires to the ground, giving you more grip in critical situations
- ST Anti-Sway Bars feature strong cold-formed steel construction for ultimate durability
- Powder-coated in ST racing green for complete corrosion protection
- Most ST Anti-Sway Bars are packaged with polyurethane bushings and a complete hardware installation kit—others mount using stock hardware on your vehicle
- Available for front and rear separately, or in a front and rear kit
- Your ST Anti-Sway Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you're in close competition, every movement your vehicle makes translates to fractions of a second that determine winner and loser. Make the right moves, and the bits of time shaved from your race can deliver glory. Fail to control even the most microscopic of missteps, and losing is the only possible outcome.
ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars are engineered to keep your racecar on the tight line to victory. Their rigidity reduces body roll in corners, translating to smoother handling. And, ST Anti-Sway Bars keep your tires firmly pressed to the ground for the kind of grip that wins.
ST Anti-Sway Bars are born from cold-formed steel, steadying the performance and longevity of each bar. Most kits include urethane bushings and a full hardware installation kit. Plus, a protective powder coat finishes your bars in proud ST racing green. And, ST backs your Anti-Sway Bars with a Lifetime Warranty. Order your front, rear, or front and rear set today, and gain the victor's edge.
ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William G (Squaw Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Cobalt — Mar 20, 2016 12:36 PM
This sway bar is simple by design. Unfortunately, the instructions and accompanying photos were not very easy to follow. Additionally, the spacing of the threaded holes on the support bracket did align with the holes on the sway bar requiring modification to bracket. Once installed, it did decrease body roll.
Reviewed by Greg L (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 1990 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jan 18, 2016 7:02 AM
Easy install, completely adjustable, now the car is very nimble. I wish I would have purchased this kit a long time ago. thank you for all the help AutoAnything. P.S. best customer service, knowledgeable sales team, I will be back.
Reviewed by Paul M (Baldwin, NY) Reviewed for a 1993 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 08, 2016 4:38 AM
Happy to say my product is Appearing to be greatly made very strong and durable can't wait to put it on car is currently under construction so excited price was good instructions are easy
Reviewed by Steven S (Massapequa, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Aug 11, 2015 8:50 PM
I did some reading about these and if you have a front wheel drive front engine you only want a rear sway bar bc it takes away understeer. The product itself fit perfect and had a better design then the stock one for my eclipse If you have an old car be prepared to a challenging install my cars 15 and we had to use an angle grinder to get off the stock parts. But that's my cars fault. Installation was very very simple. It it definally made a serious difference to my cars handling