- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolsters your suspension's ability to handle heavy loads and towing (additional info) (PDF)
- Gives your vehicle a smooth, controlled ride under load
- Combines the power of air bags, performance shocks and a sway bar in one spring
- Designed to bolt right over your factory leaf-spring pack (additional info) (PDF)
- Eliminates sag, sway, squat and wheel hop without the any bone-jarring stiffness
- Helps keep your rig level when under heavy load
- Smoothes overall handling—up to a 30% ride improvement
- Patented "roller shackles" automatically activate springs only when extra support is needed
- Unique design never causes annoying rattles or squeaks
- Unlike air bags, SuperSprings never leak, rupture, pinch or require adjusting
- Choose between Light-Duty, Medium Duty or Heavy-Duty springs (most vehicles)
- Installation takes less than 60 minutes with common hand tools—no drilling or cutting
- Your SuperSprings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Beef up your rig for heavy towing, squat-free hauling and enhanced handling. Like super powers for your suspension, SuperSprings bolt right over your factory leaf-spring pack to eliminate sag, sway and wheel hop. Forget complex systems and cheap overload bumpers, SuperSprings combine the power of air bags, performance shocks and a sway bar in one super spring.
Unlike other systems, SuperSprings are always poised for action. Without a load, your vehicle maintains its smooth factory ride. When you hitch up a trailer, load up the bed or lay into a corner, SuperSprings' progressive action automatically kicks-in. The rolling shackles and tapered ends give you the control, while the wide middle handles the heavy stuff.
Depending on your needs, you choose between light or heavy-duty SuperSprings. And, since they bolt to your leaf springs, your SuperSprings install in less than an hour and require no drilling or cutting. Best yet, your SuperSprings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicular Weight Rating (GVWR)
SuperSprings Customer Reviews
86 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zachary T (waterloo, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 10:44 AM
I paired these with Bilstein 5100 shocks after buying a bigger 5th wheel camper & made a huge improvement when loaded or unloaded. Some of the clamping brackets are a little weak, and clearance of brake calipers is tight. All said it's a good product that does what it says.
Reviewed by craig p (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Mar 11, 2016 4:43 AM
I was amazed at how well they performed when loading my full trailer weight onto my truck. Couldn't be any happier with their performance !!!
Reviewed by Watson G (LOS OSOS, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 18, 2016 1:07 PM
Big thumbs up for Super Springs. They gave my Toyota Tacoma some lift and stabilized the ride. They arrived in a timely manner and were easy to install.
Reviewed by Keith O (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 16, 2015 4:44 AM
Great product. Have installed in 2 Toyota Tacomas. Great support but still allows for a smooth ride. Takes less than an hour to install. Make sure you have good clamps. You'll need them to pull down on the truck springs. Also recommend having a 100 ft. lb. torque wrench for tightening.
Reviewed by Daniel K (BRICK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Dakota — Jul 12, 2015 5:48 AM
I put them on my dodge dakota & they worked great. They helped me with towing my camper & did exactly what they where suposed to do.
- best price supersprings
- rancho leaf springs
- skyjacker softride leaf springs
- sumo springs
- toyota suspension
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- gmc lift kits
- 2012 silverado leveling kit
- f150 suspension upgrades
- tacoma leaf springs
- tuners programmers & chips
- buy a rearview mirror
- rhino rack 4 bike hanging hitch mount carrier