- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolsters your suspension's ability to handle heavy loads and towing (additional info) (PDF)
- Gives your vehicle a smooth, controlled ride under load
- Combines the power of air bags, performance shocks and a sway bar in one spring
- Designed to bolt right over your factory leaf-spring pack (additional info) (PDF)
- Eliminates sag, sway, squat and wheel hop without the any bone-jarring stiffness
- Helps keep your rig level when under heavy load
- Smoothes overall handling—up to a 30% ride improvement
- Patented "roller shackles" automatically activate springs only when extra support is needed
- Unique design never causes annoying rattles or squeaks
- Unlike air bags, SuperSprings never leak, rupture, pinch or require adjusting
- Choose between Light-Duty, Medium Duty or Heavy-Duty springs (most vehicles)
- Installation takes less than 60 minutes with common hand tools—no drilling or cutting
- Your SuperSprings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Beef up your rig for heavy towing, squat-free hauling and enhanced handling. Like super powers for your suspension, SuperSprings bolt right over your factory leaf-spring pack to eliminate sag, sway and wheel hop. Forget complex systems and cheap overload bumpers, SuperSprings combine the power of air bags, performance shocks and a sway bar in one super spring.
Unlike other systems, SuperSprings are always poised for action. Without a load, your vehicle maintains its smooth factory ride. When you hitch up a trailer, load up the bed or lay into a corner, SuperSprings' progressive action automatically kicks-in. The rolling shackles and tapered ends give you the control, while the wide middle handles the heavy stuff.
Depending on your needs, you choose between light or heavy-duty SuperSprings. And, since they bolt to your leaf springs, your SuperSprings install in less than an hour and require no drilling or cutting. Best yet, your SuperSprings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Never Exceed Gross Vehicular Weight Rating (GVWR)
SuperSprings Customer Reviews
94 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ernesto J (MIRAMAR, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 25, 2017 9:25 AM
The supersprings give my truck more load capacity. The lift was about 2 inches and the ride is a little stiffer. I'm happy with them.
Reviewed by Roy L (Cloverdale, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 11, 2017 8:29 AM
springs raised rear of truck almost 3" empty on 2017 ram 3500 short bed to carry 8'11" northern lite cab over very rough ride empty if not released and set to no load setting holes used 600 lb pull hand crank C type clamp absolutely needed for installation Auto Anything had the best springs price & free shipping for 130 lbs of springs in spite of Ca. tax I shopped 4 places easy install with tires on but jacked up and HD C clamp.
Reviewed by Joseph M (Midland, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Sep 22, 2017 8:32 PM
I ordered these springs for my 2012 f250 and they work amazing and very easy to install
Reviewed by Joshua F (HOPE VALLEY, RI) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Sep 08, 2017 6:02 PM
I own a GMC Sierra 1500 and tow a 7'x12' 7000# gvw enclosed trailer full of shelves and carpentry tools. It is quite heavy. Before I installed the suppersprings the rear of my truck would settle down 2" when I coupled up the trailer. It took me about a 1hr to install in my driveway. I put the rollers on the hole closer to the spring. Now the rear of my tuck only settles about 5/8" to 3/4". Preloading the spring brought up the rear about 2" from stock, which I was looking for also.
Reviewed by Jeff D (WAVERLY, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 04, 2017 9:07 PM
I ordered these springs because I have a leveling kit installed on my truck, and I recently bought bumper hitch camper that made my truck squat/sag more than I liked. The install was fairly easy. I would definitely recommend lifting the truck from the frame when installing these. I lifted the truck from the rear axle, and it made the install more challenging. After installing the springs on the lowest preset, they raised the rear of my truck 3/4" and there was no squatting with the 5000lb camper