ORV Jeep Shocks
- Ships By 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smoothly glide along any paved or beaten path with ORV Jeep Shocks
- Charged with 150psi of pressurized nitrogen gas
- Internal valving automatically adjusts for the smoothest ride
- Twin tube construction lowers heat build up and protects shocks from off-road obstacles
- Bonded iron 14mm rods with extra chroming for a longer, rust-free life
- Polyurethane bushings and a black shock boot included with every shock
- Shocks and struts sold individually
- Your ORV Jeep Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're speeding down the highway or off-roading through rocky terrain, ORV Jeep Shocks improve your riding experience. Highly charged with 150psi of pressurized nitrogen gas, ORV Jeep Shocks are designed to improve the smoothness and handling of your Jeep.
Boasting internal valving, the orifice in your ORV Jeep Shock rotates when the piston moves more than 2", making your ride as smooth as possible. Plus, for even more strength and durability, the ORV Jeep Shock features twin tube construction along with bonded iron 14mm rods.
ORV Jeep Shocks are available for both front and rear wheels, and are made to accommodate most levels of lifting. Polyurethane bushings and a black shock boot are included with each shock. And, ORV backs their Jeep shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.