Tokico Illumina Shocks & Struts
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 12355
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Tokico Illumina Shocks & Struts deliver performance and control on the track or on the street
- Designed for your specific year, make and model
- 5-position adjustable dampers allow you to fine-tune your suspension system
- Sold individually
- Backed by Tokico’s limited Lifetime Warranty
For cutting-edge shock absorber technology, set your ride up with Tokico Illumina Shocks & Struts. Whether you're looking for performance and control on the track or maximum ride comfort while cruising the streets, the Tokico Illuminas deliver.
The Tokico Illumina Shocks & Struts are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model to ensure a perfect fit. They use a specially calibrated orifice bypass system which allows simultaneous adjustment of both compression and rebound. This lets you make adjustments quickly and still know which setting you've selected.
These Tokico shocks & struts are sold individually. And, so long as they're purchased for street use, Tokico backs your Illumina Shocks with their Lifetime Warranty.
Tokico Illumina Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David M (NORTH READING, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Infiniti I35 — Oct 21, 2013 6:12 AM
What a difference. I still love this car and it runs great although it had lost it's ride and was taking every bump. I replaced all four shocks and the car rides the way it did when I bought it. Great product with great results. Thanks
Reviewed by peter g (Hudson, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jun 07, 2011 6:52 AM
Good quality shock with more even adjustability in compression/rebound damping than the KYB AGX. Can't speak to longevity yet. 2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5
Reviewed by Branden W (Bend, OR) Reviewed for a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse — May 10, 2011 7:36 PM
Installation was easy, the damping quality is amazing. Doesn't matter if your on the softest setting to the stiffest setting they Tokico Illuminas are the best and you can feel the quality.
Reviewed by John S (Hawthorne, CA) Reviewed for a 1988 Nissan 300ZX — May 10, 2011 2:05 AM
So far I could only find the rear shocks, but what an improvement. Now when I take off, the rear doesn't squat anymore and my nose stays down.
- tokico struts for sale in indianapolis
- tokico blue shocks
- rancho 5000 shocks reviews
- belltech shocks
- ford truck suspension leveling kits
- how to install a 2008 mercedes benz front shock absorber
- isuzu rodeo body and suspension lift
- leveling kits for chevy trucks
- mitsubishi raider lift kit
- gmc sierra shocks
- engine air filter
- roof cargo carriers
- suv floor mats