- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- STR.T Orange are KONI’s entry-level performance shocks & struts
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle
- The perfect match for performance lowering springs and sway bars
- Delivers better road hold and a higher level of on-road safety
- Custom damping and valving designed for each vehicle
- Fixed-rate damping never needs adjusting
- Robust twin-tube construction
- Classic orange finish emblazoned with the legendary KONI logo
- KONI shocks & struts are sold individually
- Your KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform any on ramp into the corkscrew at Laguna Seca with a set of KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts. These entry-level performance shocks are designed to give your ride the KONI sport-chassis feel- quickly, easily and economically.
KONI custom designs the STR.T Orange shocks & struts with damping and valving specific to your vehicle. And since they're custom tailored to your ride, no adjustments are necessary. KONI builds ‘em that way to deliver a high-performance damper at a low-performance price. Plus, the durable twin-tube construction means your KONI Streets are crafted to stand the test of time.
Boasting the classic Orange finish and the world-famous KONI logo, your Orange Street Shocks boost your ride's style as well as the performance. And even better, KONI backs your STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
158 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by NORIEL A (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) — Sunday at 1:13 PM
Not to stiff not to soft. Feels good on the smaller bumps but still too harsh of a ride for me on the larger bumps. But my car is lowered. Planning on purchasing different lowering spring to improve the ride.
Reviewed by Ramir R (CAMARILLO, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Apr 26, 2017 9:14 AM
One of the best that I've used so far. It is not that bumpy and hard but very competitive and aggressive on corners especially when you need the torque and horse power on winding roads. Yet, it is very comfortable on straight roads. Even when you run over a pot hole, the body doesn't hit the tires. I strongly recommend this for everyday use.
Reviewed by Christopher M (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 1996 BMW 3-Series — Oct 21, 2016 9:43 AM
Put a set on a BMW 318ti. Car handles much better but ride quality is not on par with stock struts and shocks. Great for the money for sporty driving on smooth road but pot holes and uneven bumps are a bit punishing.