- Rebates: $70 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- STR.T Orange are KONI’s entry-level performance shocks & struts
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle
- The perfect match for performance lowering springs and sway bars
- Delivers better road hold and a higher level of on-road safety
- Custom damping and valving designed for each vehicle
- Fixed-rate damping never needs adjusting
- Robust twin-tube construction
- Classic orange finish emblazoned with the legendary KONI logo
- KONI shocks & struts are sold individually
- Your KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform any on ramp into the corkscrew at Laguna Seca with a set of KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts. These entry-level performance shocks are designed to give your ride the KONI sport-chassis feel- quickly, easily and economically.
KONI custom designs the STR.T Orange shocks & struts with damping and valving specific to your vehicle. And since they're custom tailored to your ride, no adjustments are necessary. KONI builds ‘em that way to deliver a high-performance damper at a low-performance price. Plus, the durable twin-tube construction means your KONI Streets are crafted to stand the test of time.
Boasting the classic Orange finish and the world-famous KONI logo, your Orange Street Shocks boost your ride's style as well as the performance. And even better, KONI backs your STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
278 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark B (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Monday at 11:04 PM
I lowered my mustang 1.5" in the front and 2" in the rear and was concerned with how it would handle. These koni struts and shocks out performed my expectations giving my car a nice tight feel and excellent handling. paired with a set of adjustable caster camber plates I'm very happy with the results.
Reviewed by Michael P (Jenks, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Feb 04, 2018 9:53 AM
Installed Konis with 1.5" lowering springs with good results on ride quality and noise reduction. Received rear shocks that had a larger rod thread size than stock so I had to modify the top mounts, but the shocks feel good. Better price here than other places I searched.