KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- STR.T Orange are KONI’s entry-level performance shocks & struts
- Custom designed for your specific vehicle
- The perfect match for performance lowering springs and sway bars
- Delivers better road hold and a higher level of on-road safety
- Custom damping and valving designed for each vehicle
- Fixed-rate damping never needs adjusting
- Robust twin-tube construction
- Classic orange finish emblazoned with the legendary KONI logo
- KONI shocks & struts are sold individually
- Your KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform any on ramp into the corkscrew at Laguna Seca with a set of KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts. These entry-level performance shocks are designed to give your ride the KONI sport-chassis feel- quickly, easily and economically.
KONI custom designs the STR.T Orange shocks & struts with damping and valving specific to your vehicle. And since they're custom tailored to your ride, no adjustments are necessary. KONI builds ‘em that way to deliver a high-performance damper at a low-performance price. Plus, the durable twin-tube construction means your KONI Streets are crafted to stand the test of time.
Boasting the classic Orange finish and the world-famous KONI logo, your Orange Street Shocks boost your ride's style as well as the performance. And even better, KONI backs your STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
KONI STR.T Orange Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cody H (MOSCOW, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Thursday at 5:43 AM
These struts are amazing, Koni makes one of the best in the industry, I am very satisfied with these. Car handles much better without being harsh. Was definitely a great choice for a daily driver!
Reviewed by Christopher B (MONTEREY, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Fit — Mar 15, 2015 12:39 AM
Paired them with Swift springs. No night and day difference. Very slight improvement in ride, if any. I have already driven a couple hundred miles with these shocks. The ride is still uncomfortable on bumpy roads. These are best intended for OEM replacements only. Not worth the investment if you want better performance. Save your money for adjustable coilovers or better tires.