- Save 10% Use Promo Code 142210
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts give your ride a well-deserved handling enhancement
- Custom-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available for most full-size cars, SUVs and trucks
- Designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road use
- High-pressure gas construction adds traction and durability
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantly adjusts to the road’s surface
- Improves handling and control without forfeiting comfort
- Your Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take control of your ride quality with powerful Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts. The ideal, everyday performance shock for full-size vehicles, Bilstein B6 HDs are designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road action. Gain a competent grip on the road ahead with these sturdy aftermarket shocks & struts.
The seamless mono-tube design provides long-lasting strength and allows for instant adjustment from smooth highway cruising to rigid off-road adventure and anywhere in between. Not only do Bilstein HDs upgrade your suspension performance, but they deliver an all-around improvement in how your full-size car, truck or SUV rides. Get unbelievable gains in control and precision handling, while you maintain cabin comfort.
Your Bilstein B6 shocks & struts feature an innovative high-pressure gas construction that allows them to provide unparalleled traction and stability. Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks come pre-compressed and strapped for quick and easy installation. Your Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a heavy-duty Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
532 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by geoffrey s (punta gorda, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 5:38 AM
I installed the shocks on my 2000 f150 that has about 110 k miles. The shocks were easy to install. I honestly cannot feel much of a difference in the ride of the truck after installing them. In fact I feel bumps in the road more than I did with the factory stock shocks that I removed. The truck does seem to corner better though. I really wouldn't recommend these shocks due to the high price. I wish I would have bought the original motorcraft shocks.
Reviewed by David V (Grand Junction, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Jul 27, 2015 2:52 PM
Easy to install, received my purchase 2 days after placing my order. great reaction form their shipping dept. and being instock.
Reviewed by Brooks B (Rush City, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 18, 2015 11:14 AM
I purchased the shocks about a month ago and I am very happy with the ride and handling. Way better than the bouncy wore out factory setup