- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts give your ride a well-deserved handling enhancement
- Custom-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available for most full-size cars, SUVs and trucks
- Designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road use
- High-pressure gas construction adds traction and durability
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantly adjusts to the road’s surface
- Improves handling and control without forfeiting comfort
- Your Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take control of your ride quality with powerful Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts. The ideal, everyday performance shock for full-size vehicles, Bilstein B6 HDs are designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road action. Gain a competent grip on the road ahead with these sturdy aftermarket shocks & struts.
The seamless mono-tube design provides long-lasting strength and allows for instant adjustment from smooth highway cruising to rigid off-road adventure and anywhere in between. Not only do Bilstein HDs upgrade your suspension performance, but they deliver an all-around improvement in how your full-size car, truck or SUV rides. Get unbelievable gains in control and precision handling, while you maintain cabin comfort.
Your Bilstein B6 shocks & struts feature an innovative high-pressure gas construction that allows them to provide unparalleled traction and stability. Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks come pre-compressed and strapped for quick and easy installation. Your Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a heavy-duty Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
656 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dan B (BRODHEAD, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Aug 19, 2016 8:04 AM
Lighter then I expected, only have a few miles on them , seem to ride nice , but I concerned if they will hold up under heavy loads.
Reviewed by Michael R (ABINGDON, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 19, 2016 7:29 AM
I have a 2005 Jeep WK 5.7L, which is a decently heavy ride for its size. I recently replaced my shocks and struts with Bilsteins after checking the forums (seemed to fit the type of ride I'm looking for). My Jeep was so bouncy before these were installed, now I hit inclines and bumps a little harder just because I can, and it's so smooth.