- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts give your ride a well-deserved handling enhancement
- Custom-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available for most full-size cars, SUVs and trucks
- Designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road use
- High-pressure gas construction adds traction and durability
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantly adjusts to the road’s surface
- Improves handling and control without forfeiting comfort
- Your Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take control of your ride quality with powerful Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts. The ideal, everyday performance shock for full-size vehicles, Bilstein B6 HDs are designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road action. Gain a competent grip on the road ahead with these sturdy aftermarket shocks & struts.
The seamless mono-tube design provides long-lasting strength and allows for instant adjustment from smooth highway cruising to rigid off-road adventure and anywhere in between. Not only do Bilstein HDs upgrade your suspension performance, but they deliver an all-around improvement in how your full-size car, truck or SUV rides. Get unbelievable gains in control and precision handling, while you maintain cabin comfort.
Your Bilstein B6 shocks & struts feature an innovative high-pressure gas construction that allows them to provide unparalleled traction and stability. Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks come pre-compressed and strapped for quick and easy installation. Your Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a heavy-duty Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
935 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eberto d (Jamul, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Express — Thursday at 7:32 AM
The Bilstein shocks greatly improved the ride of my 2012 Chevy Express Van 3500.
Reviewed by Roy C (COLDSPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 GMC C/K 1500 — Jun 17, 2017 1:54 AM
I would give a five star rating but as of yet only have driven a few miles on them. They certainly seem to be a much better shock than the worn out ranchos (60,000 miles) that they replaced.
Reviewed by Dan N (PASO ROBLES, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Jun 12, 2017 8:50 PM
2000 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 diesel truck is so much easier to drive. A world of difference since installing theses shocks. They were recommended by a friend and I'm happy I bought them
Reviewed by Jonathan H (BRYAN, TX) — Jun 06, 2017 8:33 PM
The ride and control are vastly improved! I have used Bilstein shocks on many vehicles before and will continue to use them in the future.