- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts give your ride a well-deserved handling enhancement
- Custom-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available for most full-size cars, SUVs and trucks
- Designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road use
- High-pressure gas construction adds traction and durability
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantly adjusts to the road’s surface
- Improves handling and control without forfeiting comfort
- Your Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take control of your ride quality with powerful Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts. The ideal, everyday performance shock for full-size vehicles, Bilstein B6 HDs are designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road action. Gain a competent grip on the road ahead with these sturdy aftermarket shocks & struts.
The seamless mono-tube design provides long-lasting strength and allows for instant adjustment from smooth highway cruising to rigid off-road adventure and anywhere in between. Not only do Bilstein HDs upgrade your suspension performance, but they deliver an all-around improvement in how your full-size car, truck or SUV rides. Get unbelievable gains in control and precision handling, while you maintain cabin comfort.
Your Bilstein B6 shocks & struts feature an innovative high-pressure gas construction that allows them to provide unparalleled traction and stability. Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks come pre-compressed and strapped for quick and easy installation. Your Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a heavy-duty Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
600 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DARREN S (POMPTON PLAINS, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Durango — Feb 08, 2016 5:24 AM
Amazing I changed out my original shocks all around to bilstein and now my truck doesn't slide out when I hit a bump and also doesn't drift in my lane!!!
Reviewed by John R (LOUDON, NH) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 04, 2016 8:09 AM
These were the OEM shocks and I was happy with their performance so even though I was replacing them due to the front driver side breaking and all being extremely corroded. My mechanic was unable to get them through his distributor so it was Autoanything.com to the rescue! Saved hundreds as he would have changed me full retail. Did not realize that next day air is BUSINESS DAY so my Friday order arrived Monday not Saturday...oh well my fault for not reading fine print on FedEx website.