- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts give your ride a well-deserved handling enhancement
- Custom-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available for most full-size cars, SUVs and trucks
- Designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road use
- High-pressure gas construction adds traction and durability
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantly adjusts to the road’s surface
- Improves handling and control without forfeiting comfort
- Your Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take control of your ride quality with powerful Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts. The ideal, everyday performance shock for full-size vehicles, Bilstein B6 HDs are designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road action. Gain a competent grip on the road ahead with these sturdy aftermarket shocks & struts.
The seamless mono-tube design provides long-lasting strength and allows for instant adjustment from smooth highway cruising to rigid off-road adventure and anywhere in between. Not only do Bilstein HDs upgrade your suspension performance, but they deliver an all-around improvement in how your full-size car, truck or SUV rides. Get unbelievable gains in control and precision handling, while you maintain cabin comfort.
Your Bilstein B6 shocks & struts feature an innovative high-pressure gas construction that allows them to provide unparalleled traction and stability. Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks come pre-compressed and strapped for quick and easy installation. Your Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a heavy-duty Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
736 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marc M (FAIRFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Monday at 12:57 PM
Installed the Bilstein 4600 shocks, and I do notice that the quick bumps are less noticeable. My stock shocks were only 19k miles old, so they still functioned fairly well, thus no night and day change was noticed. If you need to replace your shocks, go for these on stock highth trucks.
Reviewed by mike b (SURREY, BC) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer — Apr 06, 2017 1:27 PM
Good product, rear install was quick. For the front I would recommend watching an install video. Shocks provide a stiffer than stock ride but do soften up just takes a month. No more body roll and definitely makes the ride better.