- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts give your ride a well-deserved handling enhancement
- Custom-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available for most full-size cars, SUVs and trucks
- Designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road use
- High-pressure gas construction adds traction and durability
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantly adjusts to the road’s surface
- Improves handling and control without forfeiting comfort
- Your Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take control of your ride quality with powerful Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts. The ideal, everyday performance shock for full-size vehicles, Bilstein B6 HDs are designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road action. Gain a competent grip on the road ahead with these sturdy aftermarket shocks & struts.
The seamless mono-tube design provides long-lasting strength and allows for instant adjustment from smooth highway cruising to rigid off-road adventure and anywhere in between. Not only do Bilstein HDs upgrade your suspension performance, but they deliver an all-around improvement in how your full-size car, truck or SUV rides. Get unbelievable gains in control and precision handling, while you maintain cabin comfort.
Your Bilstein B6 shocks & struts feature an innovative high-pressure gas construction that allows them to provide unparalleled traction and stability. Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks come pre-compressed and strapped for quick and easy installation. Your Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a heavy-duty Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
680 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward B W (BEAUMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 11, 2016 8:48 AM
Installed the 4600 series on the rear of my 2015 F150 XLT supercrew 5-1/2 Box Much better at absorbing those bone rattling bumps.Cant wait to put them on the front, Bilstein says they will be supplying them by mid November.