Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts
- Ships Between 1/05 - 1/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts give your ride a well-deserved handling enhancement
- Custom-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available for most full-size cars, SUVs and trucks
- Designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road use
- High-pressure gas construction adds traction and durability
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantly adjusts to the road’s surface
- Improves handling and control without forfeiting comfort
- Your Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take control of your ride quality with powerful Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts. The ideal, everyday performance shock for full-size vehicles, Bilstein B6 HDs are designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road action. Gain a competent grip on the road ahead with these sturdy aftermarket shocks & struts.
The seamless mono-tube design provides long-lasting strength and allows for instant adjustment from smooth highway cruising to rigid off-road adventure and anywhere in between. Not only do Bilstein HDs upgrade your suspension performance, but they deliver an all-around improvement in how your full-size car, truck or SUV rides. Get unbelievable gains in control and precision handling, while you maintain cabin comfort.
Your Bilstein B6 shocks & struts feature an innovative high-pressure gas construction that allows them to provide unparalleled traction and stability. Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks come pre-compressed and strapped for quick and easy installation. Your Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a heavy-duty Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
475 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dick A (New Orleans, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-450/550 — Dec 09, 2014 2:24 PM
I installed all four shocks without lifting this BEAST with standard tools and no problems. The ride was improved and i am very satisfied with Bilstein and AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Brian L (Waxahachie, TX) — Dec 07, 2014 9:11 PM
Very high quality at a low price. Received quickly and correctly. Did not have to remove back tires to install (2007 Jeep Commander) so did not take long at all. I am pleased with ride and will buy front struts soon, same brand.
Reviewed by Francis T (LAKEWOOD, CO) — Dec 06, 2014 2:50 PM
I am happy with the shocks which took about 1 hour to complete installation for the first time on my truck. I also happy with great service from Autoanything.