Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 142210
- Ships Between 6/01 - 6/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts give your ride a well-deserved handling enhancement
- Custom-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available for most full-size cars, SUVs and trucks
- Designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road use
- High-pressure gas construction adds traction and durability
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantly adjusts to the road’s surface
- Improves handling and control without forfeiting comfort
- Your Bilstein B6 Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take control of your ride quality with powerful Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts. The ideal, everyday performance shock for full-size vehicles, Bilstein B6 HDs are designed for daily-driving, heavy hauling and occasional off-road action. Gain a competent grip on the road ahead with these sturdy aftermarket shocks & struts.
The seamless mono-tube design provides long-lasting strength and allows for instant adjustment from smooth highway cruising to rigid off-road adventure and anywhere in between. Not only do Bilstein HDs upgrade your suspension performance, but they deliver an all-around improvement in how your full-size car, truck or SUV rides. Get unbelievable gains in control and precision handling, while you maintain cabin comfort.
Your Bilstein B6 shocks & struts feature an innovative high-pressure gas construction that allows them to provide unparalleled traction and stability. Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks come pre-compressed and strapped for quick and easy installation. Your Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts are backed by a heavy-duty Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Heavy Duty Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
512 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James O (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 16, 2015 7:53 AM
I replaced the shocks on my truck with Bilstein shocks and they feel phenomenal. First 50 miles were super stiff - they will break in. Sailboating is virtually eliminated when cornering hard, no nose dives at stop lights. Will buy again
Reviewed by Jeffrey A D (MECHANICSVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — May 16, 2015 7:34 AM
I'm glad I made this decision. The extra control and improved ride quality were immediately noticeable. Less sway, dip, and bounce.
Reviewed by Jay W (Cut Bank, MT) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — May 15, 2015 6:33 AM
Great shocks, easy installation, if you have never replaced shocks before there are plenty of "how to" videos on You Tube. Sure took the sponginess out of the old, worn out factory shocks. Will get the same shocks for the front next.