- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dominate any road surface with Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts
- Designed to push your car’s suspension to its performance peak
- Ideal for use with performance springs, anti-sway bars and suspension upgrades
- Seamless tube design provides superior strength, maximum heat dissipation and longer shock life
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Bilstein’s suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Shock bodies are finished with Bilstein’s classic yellow and blue paint scheme
- Your Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Maintain your lead with Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts bolted to your ride. Custom crafted by Bilstein for the spirited motorist, Sport shocks, struts and inserts give you absolute control over any road surface. Plus, match these shocks to your other performance suspension upgrades and you've got a one-way ticket to the winner's circle.
Earning the number-one name in suspension doesn't come easy. Bilstein proves their worth and earns their rep the hard way-on racetracks and desert circuits around the world. Applying what they learn at the track to the street, Bilstein designs their shocks & struts to transform your vehicle into a fine-tuned performance machine.
Bilstein Sport shocks & struts boast a mono-tube design that instantaneously adjusts to the road surface. And unlike conventional multi-tube shocks, mono-tube performance never suffers from age, use or heat, and they never require manual adjustments. Best yet, Bilstein backs your Sport Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles M. B (Toledo, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 5-Series — Jan 04, 2016 9:18 AM
I upgraded to these struts and shocks, along with new high performance tires, and I am extremely happy with their performance. The control is just like driving a race car. No body roll at all.
Reviewed by Neuhaus & (Edmond, OK) Reviewed for a 1993 Lexus LS 400 — Jul 22, 2015 10:16 PM
I have owned my 1993 LS400 for many years. I converted from electronic controlled shocks years ago due to the price of maintenance and repairs on them. I tried several combinations of shocks and springs bur even the top brands left the car feeling mushy. These Bilstein Sport shocks have transformed the cars handling. It feels firm and corners flat without being harsh. They are worth every penny.
Reviewed by Michael C (SEBASTIAN, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 BMW 3-Series — Jul 02, 2015 7:16 AM
Considering the fact the front struts were completely out on my 98' 328is and the rears were almost done the Bilstein Sport Shocks were a wonderful upgrade. I did all four and the car drives and handles better than it did in its youth when I had it on the track. Thumbs up!