- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dominate any road surface with Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts
- Designed to push your car’s suspension to its performance peak
- Ideal for use with performance springs, anti-sway bars and suspension upgrades
- Seamless tube design provides superior strength, maximum heat dissipation and longer shock life
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Bilstein’s suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Shock bodies are finished with Bilstein’s classic yellow and blue paint scheme
- Your Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Maintain your lead with Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts bolted to your ride. Custom crafted by Bilstein for the spirited motorist, Sport shocks, struts and inserts give you absolute control over any road surface. Plus, match these shocks to your other performance suspension upgrades and you've got a one-way ticket to the winner's circle.
Earning the number-one name in suspension doesn't come easy. Bilstein proves their worth and earns their rep the hard way-on racetracks and desert circuits around the world. Applying what they learn at the track to the street, Bilstein designs their shocks & struts to transform your vehicle into a fine-tuned performance machine.
Bilstein Sport shocks & struts boast a mono-tube design that instantaneously adjusts to the road surface. And unlike conventional multi-tube shocks, mono-tube performance never suffers from age, use or heat, and they never require manual adjustments. Best yet, Bilstein backs your Sport Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BRYAN C (TIMBERLAKE, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Mazda 6 — Sep 02, 2016 8:15 AM
Install was a breeze. All parts fit together with factory parts perfect. High quality! The car rides and handles nice. These shocks and struts are coupled with Tein lowering springs also purchased from autoanything.
Reviewed by Keith S (Evart, MI) Reviewed for a 1987 Chevy Corvette — Aug 21, 2016 10:12 AM
Overall the shocks deliver better handling better ride and I used the best shocks in the past of which I thought they great but these are much Superior.
Reviewed by Charles M. B (Toledo, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 5-Series — Jan 04, 2016 9:18 AM
I upgraded to these struts and shocks, along with new high performance tires, and I am extremely happy with their performance. The control is just like driving a race car. No body roll at all.