Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts
- Ships Between 11/21 - 11/25
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dominate any road surface with Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts
- Designed to push your car’s suspension to its performance peak
- Ideal for use with performance springs, anti-sway bars and suspension upgrades
- Seamless tube design provides superior strength, maximum heat dissipation and longer shock life
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Bilstein’s suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Shock bodies are finished with Bilstein’s classic yellow and blue paint scheme
- Your Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Maintain your lead with Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts bolted to your ride. Custom crafted by Bilstein for the spirited motorist, Sport shocks, struts and inserts give you absolute control over any road surface. Plus, match these shocks to your other performance suspension upgrades and you've got a one-way ticket to the winner's circle.
Earning the number-one name in suspension doesn't come easy. Bilstein proves their worth and earns their rep the hard way-on racetracks and desert circuits around the world. Applying what they learn at the track to the street, Bilstein designs their shocks & struts to transform your vehicle into a fine-tuned performance machine.
Bilstein Sport shocks & struts boast a mono-tube design that instantaneously adjusts to the road surface. And unlike conventional multi-tube shocks, mono-tube performance never suffers from age, use or heat, and they never require manual adjustments. Best yet, Bilstein backs your Sport Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Sport Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Theresa p (Valley Stream, NY) — Aug 02, 2014 6:52 AM
I am very happy with my new shocks. Now when I take turns fast no movement. That was what I wanted and didn't have. I feel like I have more control now at higher speeds and more control over bumps. I am very pleased also with the price!!!
Reviewed by Dennis W (Salt Lake City, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Porsche Cayman — May 23, 2014 6:55 PM
best ride I've ever had in lowered car with sport shocks. It takes a set & then it's like on rails. Eibach pro spring kit, springs are progressive & wouldn't recommend going lower on street car.
Reviewed by Rickey G (Conway, SC) — Jan 15, 2014 1:44 PM
Installed the shocks and the ride was great. Only problem is that this car has the select ride system and the shocks do not have this option. Called your tech support their help and they did not have an answer. They did give me a phone number for Bilstein and I called them. They put me with their tech support who I left a message with and they have not called back. Car now flashes a warning of shocks inoperative and max speed of 80 mpg. Looks like I will have to take these shocks off the car.
Reviewed by Harvey S (Redding, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — Nov 11, 2013 8:15 PM
Replaced original base corvette C6 shocks and what a difference. Very stiff over bumps, but smooth on the freeway. Less than 1/4 the the cost f Koni shocks.
- bilstein shocks review
- bilstein 5100's
- rancho shocks rs5000 review
- trailmaster shocks
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- lexus suspension parts
- add a leaf spring for lift on dodge truck
- 2000 silverado leveling kit
- shocks for toyota tacoma
- vw jetta lift kit
- vehicle air filters
- carbon fiber interior kits
- roof rack bags