Bilstein Comfort Shocks & Struts
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 142205
- Ships Between 4/02 - 4/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance ride comfort, stability and road-hold with Bilstein Comfort Shocks & Struts
- Designed to upgrade your vehicle’s suspension with better-than-stock performance
- Eliminates bottoming out and vehicle sway
- Seamless tube design provides superior strength, maximum heat dissipation and longer shock life
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Mono-tube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Bilstein’s suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Shock bodies are finished with Bilstein’s classic black paint scheme
- Your Bilstein Comfort Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Instead of replacing factory shocks with the same old dull factory performance, make the switch to Bilstein Comfort Shocks & Struts. Designed to enhance your vehicle's original ride qualities while increasing road-hold and stability, Comfort shocks, struts and inserts also eliminate vehicle sway and bottoming out.
Earning the number-one name in suspension doesn't come easy. Bilstein proves their worth and earns their rep the hard way-on racetracks and desert circuits around the world. Applying what they learn at the track to the street, Bilstein designs their shocks & struts to transform your vehicle into a fine-tuned performance machine.
Bilstein Comfort shocks boast a mono-tube design that instantaneously adjusts to the road surface. And unlike conventional multi-tube shocks, mono-tube performance never suffers from age, use or heat, and they never require manual adjustments. Best yet, Bilstein backs your Comfort Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Comfort Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Willie G (OKLAHOMA CITY, OK) — Apr 21, 2014 7:16 PM
There is some improvement in the ride of my 2000 chevy Silverado, however, there was no improvement with expansion joints on highways and other roads. Not worth the cost difference.
- bilstein shocks reviews
- belltech street performance shocks
- bilstein 5100's
- rancho shocks rs5000 review
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota suspension
- gmc lift kits
- 2011 rav4 seat covers
- dodge ram steering stabilizer
- dodge ram suspension upgrades
- auto roof carriers
- truck winch for sale