- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inject new life into your stock suspension with Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts
- Designed specifically for lifted pickups, SUVs and Jeeps
- Engineered for an array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Bilstein Shocks & Struts feature an easy, bolt-on installation
- Mono-tube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Multi-layer zinc finish provides long-lasting durability
- Your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Crafted specifically for lifted trucks, SUVs and Jeeps, your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts deliver superior control, handling and comfort. Their super damping ability makes Bilstein adjustable shocks ideal for heavy hauling and off-roading in comfort.
Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks & struts boast a mono-tube design that instantaneously adjusts to the road surface for a smooth and quiet ride. The large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance, while the multi-layer zinc finish ensures your shocks last for the long haul.
Your Bilstein 5100’s are engineered for an array of specific vehicle and lift combinations so you’re sure to get dialed-in precision. Easy bolt-on installation and a Lifetime Limited Warranty make your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts a must-have mod.
Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
542 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by charles c (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Monday at 3:27 PM
Auto Anything is the place to buy accessories !! They helped me with the shockes, EBC Brake kit . Bilstein 5100 feel a lot better than my 6 yr old stock shockes and they are not rough on the speed bumps .
Reviewed by Chad L (Apex, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Monday at 12:09 PM
My original shocks were 5 years old and I started looking at replacement options and came across the Bilsteins. Ordered from Autoanything and they arrived swiftly and safely like everything else I order. I installed the rear myself, but lacked the equipment to install the fronts, so I took it to a shop. The ride is noticeably smoother and takes bumps alot easier. Worth the upgrade!