Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 142210
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inject new life into your stock suspension with Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts
- Designed specifically for lifted pickups, SUVs and Jeeps
- Engineered for an array of specific vehicles and lift combinations
- Bilstein Shocks & Struts feature an easy, bolt-on installation
- Mono-tube design instantaneously adjusts to the road surface
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Multi-layer zinc finish provides long-lasting durability
- Your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Crafted specifically for lifted trucks, SUVs and Jeeps, your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts deliver superior control, handling and comfort. Their super damping ability makes Bilstein adjustable shocks ideal for heavy hauling and off-roading in comfort.
Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks & struts boast a mono-tube design that instantaneously adjusts to the road surface for a smooth and quiet ride. The large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance, while the multi-layer zinc finish ensures your shocks last for the long haul.
Your Bilstein 5100’s are engineered for an array of specific vehicle and lift combinations so you’re sure to get dialed-in precision. Easy bolt-on installation and a Lifetime Limited Warranty make your Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts a must-have mod.
Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
419 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike K (Gypsum, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Apr 15, 2015 9:12 AM
I installed the front and back myself in about 2 1/2 hours. Was fairly easy to do after watching an instructional video on YouTube. This setup was optimal for me; all new shocks and the ability to level out my truck without adding more suspension components that were not necessary. Love the look of my truck now that it is leveled out. The shock and/or attitude of my truck is on and off road, turns and response is night and day difference from the stock shocks.
Reviewed by Thomas H (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 14, 2015 4:01 AM
The Bilstein 5100s went into my 2008 4Runner to replace a worn out XREAS system, and the ride is much better than even when the system was new. Increased responsiveness as well as wheel travel and clearance. Very impressed with the quality of these shocks and struts.
Reviewed by Austin C (HENDERSONVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Apr 08, 2015 8:18 PM
I instantly saw a difference in my truck after installing these shocks, they lifted the front end of my truck back up where it should be and it rides so much better now. I highly recommend these for anyone with a 4 wheel drive truck.
Reviewed by Tommy M (Bartonville, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-250 — Mar 27, 2015 10:36 PM
I looked forward to receiving these after all the research I did. Bottom line, although they replaced factory (Rancho) ugh! I should have purchased the heavy duty as these have not performed near what I expected. Easy to install but not worth the price.
- bilstein shock absorbers
- bilstein heavy duty shocks
- rancho rs5000 shocks
- shocks for lowered trucks
- toyota suspension
- air ride suspension kits
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- mazda 3 suspension kit
- 2006 jeep commander seat covers
- f250 leaf springs
- auto floor mats rubber
- brake kits for cars
- car roof luggage carrier