- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts are the first choice for OEM replacements
- Crafted with the same German engineering found in the world-famous Bilstein monotube dampers
- Enjoy factory-quality ride performance with Bilstein’s superior durability and construction
- Bilstein’s suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Shock bodies are finished with Bilstein’s classic black paint scheme
- Your Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Why replace your factory suspension with ho-hum factory replacement parts when you can invest in Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts. World-class German engineering from the top name in the suspension industry ensures superior ride-quality at a price that won’t leave you bankrupt.
Earning the No. 1 name in suspension doesn’t come easy. Bilstein proves its worth the hard way – on racetracks and desert circuits around the world. Applying what they learn at the track to the street, the folks at Bilstein design their shocks and struts to transform your vehicle into a fine-tuned performance machine.
Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts feature a twin-tube design that boasts the same German engineering found in Bilstein’s famous mono-tube shocks. Their large-diameter shock body ensures fade-free performance and boast a classic black paint finish. Best yet, Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts are supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
Bilstein B4 OE Replacement Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian T (Tulsa, OK) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW 3-Series — Sep 15, 2017 4:48 AM
Bilstein Touring Class (B4) shocks and struts really helped my e46 M3 convertible. Ride is much better and handling is equally as good as the Sachs I had on prior. My complaint is that the shipping was very poor via Fedex ground; they failed to meet their projected delivery schedule, claiming the part was miss addressed (which is was not). Three days later, finally received the shipment.
Reviewed by Angela C (Hernando, MS) Reviewed for a 2009 Mini Cooper — Jul 11, 2017 8:44 AM
Like night and day difference. The OEMs were shot. The new ride is feel back. The steering sensitivity to road irregularities greatly diminished When going over Railroad tracks the car stays on the ground. Wahoo! These shocks are great.
- bilstein suspension systems
- avs side window deflectors
- rear airbags for towing
- ebc ultimax rotors review
- toyota suspension
- air ride suspension kits
- chevy bed rails
- toyota tundra suspension
- ford f350 leveling kit
- honda accord floor mats 2012
- truck mud guards
- truck tool boxes san diego
- custom rubber car mats