- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts are the first choice for OEM replacements
- Crafted with the same German engineering found in the world-famous Bilstein mono-tube dampers
- Delivers factory ride performance with Bilstein’s superior durability and construction
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Bilstein’s suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Shock bodies are finished with Bilstein’s classic black paint scheme
- Your Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Why replace your factory suspension with hum-drum factory replacement parts? Turn to Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts and equip your ride with world-class German engineering from the number-one name in the suspension industry. Bilstein Touring Class shocks deliver Bilstein's world-famous ride quality at a price that won't shock your budget.
Earning the number-one name in suspension doesn't come easy. Bilstein proves their worth and earns their rep the hard way-on racetracks and desert circuits around the world. Applying what they learn at the track to the street, Bilstein designs their shocks & struts to transform your vehicle into a fine-tuned performance machine.
Bilstein Touring Class shocks & struts feature a twin-tube design that boasts the same German engineering found in Bilstein's famous mono-tube shocks. Best yet, Bilstein backs your Touring Class Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steve m (BLOOMINGTON, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — Oct 13, 2016 7:01 AM
Just had my shocks and struts replaced at 90k miles wow what a difference. The ride is like the day i drove it off the lot.