- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts are the first choice for OEM replacements
- Crafted with the same German engineering found in the world-famous Bilstein mono-tube dampers
- Delivers factory ride performance with Bilstein’s superior durability and construction
- Large-diameter shock body delivers fade-free performance
- Bilstein’s suspension technology is track-proven and road-ready
- Shock bodies are finished with Bilstein’s classic black paint scheme
- Your Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Why replace your factory suspension with hum-drum factory replacement parts? Turn to Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts and equip your ride with world-class German engineering from the number-one name in the suspension industry. Bilstein Touring Class shocks deliver Bilstein's world-famous ride quality at a price that won't shock your budget.
Earning the number-one name in suspension doesn't come easy. Bilstein proves their worth and earns their rep the hard way-on racetracks and desert circuits around the world. Applying what they learn at the track to the street, Bilstein designs their shocks & struts to transform your vehicle into a fine-tuned performance machine.
Bilstein Touring Class shocks & struts feature a twin-tube design that boasts the same German engineering found in Bilstein's famous mono-tube shocks. Best yet, Bilstein backs your Touring Class Shocks & Struts with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bilstein Touring Class Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William B (adrian, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Audi A4 — May 16, 2017 8:49 PM
Shocks came packaged well and shipped very quickly. They have been in the car for over a week and I am very impressed with quality of them.
Reviewed by John V (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — May 16, 2017 5:16 PM
My 2012 Ford Focus suspension had 123k Miles. These replacement struts and shocks are awesome! They made a huge difference in the handling and ride. It doesn't drive like the same car at all. I highly recommend this suspension.
Reviewed by Rocco A (ENGLEWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Volvo S40 — Apr 08, 2017 5:42 AM
The struts are wonderful and brought back the original ride. My Volvo was built in February 2000, so the struts are different than the (base) struts for ones built after May 2000. I ordered the wrong ones at first (totally my fault) but speaking with customer support they hooked me up, got correct struts ordered, and arranged for return of the incorrect ones.
- bilstein suspension systems
- avs side window deflectors
- rear airbags for towing
- ebc ultimax rotors review
- toyota suspension
- air ride suspension kits
- chevy bed rails
- toyota tundra suspension
- ford f350 leveling kit
- honda accord floor mats 2012
- truck mud guards
- truck tool boxes san diego
- custom rubber car mats