Gabriel HIJACKER Shocks
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 134710
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tugging trailers and hauling cargo just got more comfortable with Gabriel HIJACKER Shocks
- These fully adjustable air shocks let you fine-tune the ideal stiffness for better handling and no bottoming out
- Custom sized for a direct replacement fit
- Easy to air up—they inflate like tires at any service station, at home with an air compressor, or on your car dynamically when connected to an onboard air management system (sold separately)
- Adds up to 1,100 lbs of extra lift
- Constructed with a chrome-plated piston rod and deluxe wiper seals
- Your Gabriel HIJACKERS come with a 1-year/25,000-mile warranty
Horse trailers. Travel campers. Cords of firewood. Your rig's drivetrain can handle these massive loads without so much as breaking a sweat. But, they put a lot of strain on your suspension. All that weight over your rear end squashes stock shocks like a bug under a boot. Stiffen up and drive right with Gabriel HIJACKER Shocks, the fully adjustable air shocks.
Whether you need a touch of extra support or a ton, you have the power to dial in the perfect degree of stiffness with your Gabriel HIJACKERS. They inflate like your tires—simply air them up before you towing for enhanced handling and a dramatically reduced risk of bottoming out. Once you've unhitched your trailer or unloaded your payload, just let out a bit of air for cloud-like smoothness.
As durable as they are useful, your HIJACKER Shocks are built tough with chrome-plated piston rods and unbeatable wiper seals for maximum dependability. And, they're custom sized for a direct replacement fit, making installation a cinch. Plus, Gabriel covers your HIJACKER air shocks with a 1-year/25,000-mile warranty.
Gabriel HIJACKER Shocks Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john f (PIONEER, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Explorer — Dec 01, 2014 8:26 PM
I wish I installed the Hijacker shocks a long time ago. I have a ford explorer that was a little low in the back when loaded. The Gabriel Shocks solved my problem. A lot better ride.
Reviewed by Kent E (COLUMBIA CITY, IN) — Sep 29, 2014 7:37 AM
Easy install. used for load assist with 5th wheel camper. only needed 75 lbs air to level. Like the idea of protected sleeve over air bladders. I put fill valve in gas door.
Reviewed by Douglas A (Saint Ann, MO) Reviewed for a 1988 Dodge Ram 50 — Sep 10, 2014 5:19 PM
Put on ole RAM 50 for some hauling capacity without sagging. Wotks great. Have purchased and used Gabriel shocks in the past. Never been disapojnted. Thanks Autoanything for service and prices!