- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tugging trailers and hauling cargo just got more comfortable with Gabriel HiJackers Air Shocks
- These fully adjustable air shocks let you fine-tune the ideal stiffness for better handling and no bottoming out
- Custom sized for a direct replacement fit
- Easy to air up—they inflate like tires at any service station, at home with an air compressor, or on your car dynamically when connected to an onboard air management system (sold separately)
- Adds up to 1,100 lbs of extra lift
- Constructed with a chrome-plated piston rod and deluxe wiper seals
- Your Gabriel HiJackers come with a 1-year/25,000-mile warranty
Horse trailers. Travel campers. Cords of firewood. Your rig's drivetrain can handle these massive loads without so much as breaking a sweat. But, they put a lot of strain on your suspension. All that weight over your rear end squashes stock shocks like a bug under a boot. Stiffen up and drive right with Gabriel HiJacker Shocks, the fully adjustable air shocks.
Whether you need a touch of extra support or a ton, you have the power to dial in the perfect degree of stiffness with your Gabriel HiJackers. They inflate like your tires—simply air them up before you towing for enhanced handling and a dramatically reduced risk of bottoming out. Once you've unhitched your trailer or unloaded your payload, just let out a bit of air for cloud-like smoothness.
As durable as they are useful, your Gabriel Air Shocks are built tough with chrome-plated piston rods and unbeatable wiper seals for maximum dependability. And, they're custom sized for a direct replacement fit, making installation a cinch. Plus, Gabriel covers your HiJacker Air Shocks with a 1-year/25,000-mile warranty.
Gabriel HiJackers Air Shocks Customer Reviews
110 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard J G (CARSON CITY, NV) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 21, 2017 8:15 AM
i had to grind the top mount slots deeper to make them fit on a stock vehicle.
Reviewed by joseph s (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Jun 19, 2017 11:55 PM
The shocks are great! I like the adjustable part.I knew they needed replacement when i had a pallet of material on my bed and made it lean one side.These are great as i move lots of pallet loads.Did alot of research before i decided where to buy,glad i bought here,i am buying front shocks soon. Delivery was fast! i recommend the company and these shocks to anyone! Thanks again!