- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your suspension with Gabriel's most cutting-edge shock absorbers: Max Control Shocks & Struts
- Custom sized and custom valved for your specific vehicle
- 14mm chrome-plated piston rod for lasting durability
- Floating piston stacked on a nitrogen gas charge for fast rebound
- Monotube design to control heat and reduce weight
- 46mm bore to speed up reaction times
- Dust boot included for added durability
- 1-year/25,000-mile warranty
Don't just drive over paved roads and rocky paths—grab hold of the ground below and enjoy the ride with Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts, the most advanced shock absorbers for street driving and off-roading that Gabriel makes.
Whether you're blasting over sand dunes in Baja or tearing up the asphalt down Main St, your Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts deliver the firmness your performance driving demands. And, it all comes down to the envelope-pushing design. First, Gabriel packs your shock with a 14mm hardened, chrome-plated steel piston rod to endure punishing conditions. Then, a second piston floats between the hydraulic fluid and a pressurized buffer of nitrogen gas, speeding up the shock's response to record time. On top of that, the valve is custom configured for your specific vehicle, delivering the precise amount of rebound your rig requires.
But wait—there's more! All of the advanced components in your Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts are packed into a state-of-the-art monotube design. Not only does this make your dampers lighter and stronger, but it also keeps them running cooler for sustained stability. 1-year/25,000-mile warranty.
Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve B (St. Joseph, MO) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 23, 2017 10:57 AM
Four Max Control shocks and a Rancho steering stabilizer that's put my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee pretty much like it was when it was brand new couldn't be happier ordered Saturday got here Wednesday thanks AutoAnything
Reviewed by David B (CEDAR CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Blazer — May 31, 2017 11:21 PM
Superb quality of the shocks was immediately noticed. The Blazer saw the ride height lift a few inches, and even off road the truck rode smoothly. I will definitely go with Gabriel again in the future.
Reviewed by Dave L (CENTERVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Corvette — May 20, 2017 5:25 AM
i am satisfied with the shocks. they are very tight which is supposed to be a good thing. so far the handling and operation on a good highway are excellant.
- gabriel suspension systems
- convertible interior cover
- russell stainless steel brake lines
- firestone wireless air command
- tesla floor mats
- toyota suspension
- jeep leveling kit
- 2010 dodge ram 1500 leveling kit
- 2012 ram tonneau cover
- chevy silverado suspension
- custom fit car floor mats
- nerf steps for trucks
- oem air filter