Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 134710
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your suspension with Gabriel's most cutting-edge shock absorbers: Max Control Shocks & Struts
- Custom sized and custom valved for your specific vehicle
- 14mm chrome-plated piston rod for lasting durability
- Floating piston stacked on a nitrogen gas charge for fast rebound
- Monotube design to control heat and reduce weight
- 46mm bore to speed up reaction times
- Dust boot included for added durability
- 1-year/25,000-mile warranty
Don't just drive over paved roads and rocky paths—grab hold of the ground below and enjoy the ride with Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts, the most advanced shock absorbers for street driving and off-roading that Gabriel makes.
Whether you're blasting over sand dunes in Baja or tearing up the asphalt down Main St, your Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts deliver the firmness your performance driving demands. And, it all comes down to the envelope-pushing design. First, Gabriel packs your shock with a 14mm hardened, chrome-plated steel piston rod to endure punishing conditions. Then, a second piston floats between the hydraulic fluid and a pressurized buffer of nitrogen gas, speeding up the shock's response to record time. On top of that, the valve is custom configured for your specific vehicle, delivering the precise amount of rebound your rig requires.
But wait—there's more! All of the advanced components in your Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts are packed into a state-of-the-art monotube design. Not only does this make your dampers lighter and stronger, but it also keeps them running cooler for sustained stability. 1-year/25,000-mile warranty.
Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Garot P (Shawnee, KS) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Astro — Jul 09, 2014 10:43 AM
I bought 2 full sets for my vans. Went to have 1st set installed... NO hardware kits in either front shock boxes & 1 also missing the coveted 'Max Control' sticker (wah). The threading on the Gabriels shaft is completely different than the OEM shaft threads, so had to get 2 stupid nuts from autoparts store in order to install them at all! ON top of that, the hardware kit also contains new washers & bushings- that was ALL missing. So, had to install the NEW shocks w/ the OLD bushings!!!
Reviewed by Michael B (ENFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Sep 26, 2013 5:40 AM
these shocks are a cut above OEM shocks, better control then OEM and better ride, the only negitive thing I can say about these shocks that the rubber bushings were smaller then the OEM shock bushings.
- air shock
- dirt logic shocks
- djm shocks
- gabriel hijacker air shocks
- gabriel pro gaurd shocks
- 1991 honds accord bra
- who makes the best suspension lift kit for chevy
- jeep wrangler shocks
- leveling kits for toyota tundra
- best lift kit for toyota tacoma
- cargo liner reviews
- cheap auto seat covers
- covers for pickup truck beds