- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your suspension with Gabriel's most cutting-edge shock absorbers: Max Control Shocks & Struts
- Custom sized and custom valved for your specific vehicle
- 14mm chrome-plated piston rod for lasting durability
- Floating piston stacked on a nitrogen gas charge for fast rebound
- Monotube design to control heat and reduce weight
- 46mm bore to speed up reaction times
- Dust boot included for added durability
- 1-year/25,000-mile warranty
Don't just drive over paved roads and rocky paths—grab hold of the ground below and enjoy the ride with Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts, the most advanced shock absorbers for street driving and off-roading that Gabriel makes.
Whether you're blasting over sand dunes in Baja or tearing up the asphalt down Main St, your Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts deliver the firmness your performance driving demands. And, it all comes down to the envelope-pushing design. First, Gabriel packs your shock with a 14mm hardened, chrome-plated steel piston rod to endure punishing conditions. Then, a second piston floats between the hydraulic fluid and a pressurized buffer of nitrogen gas, speeding up the shock's response to record time. On top of that, the valve is custom configured for your specific vehicle, delivering the precise amount of rebound your rig requires.
But wait—there's more! All of the advanced components in your Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts are packed into a state-of-the-art monotube design. Not only does this make your dampers lighter and stronger, but it also keeps them running cooler for sustained stability. 1-year/25,000-mile warranty.
Gabriel Max Control Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nathaniel S (SURPRISE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Excursion — Feb 17, 2017 4:43 AM
Service was excellent. the shocks are working really good they made a world of difference in the handling and smoothness of my truck I would recommend Autoanything to anyone
Reviewed by Paul V (Greenwood, IN) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 30, 2017 12:12 PM
They came with everything needed, were e z to install. And work very well. Didn't realize how bad the old ones were . Good experience with Autoanything .
Reviewed by Tim M (Baker City, OR) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K 3500 — Dec 28, 2016 3:56 AM
I was very happy with Autoanything service and the shocks. The new Gabriel front shocks give my Chevy 3500 a tighter stable feel. I'll definitely shop here again-best price, extra mile in customer service. A+++++++
Reviewed by brian s (KODAK, TN) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Dec 27, 2016 4:18 AM
Arrived as expected.fit perfect as all Gabriel shocks have.gave me the stiffer ride I wanted.truck handles great.a big step above stock shocks.
- gabriel suspension systems
- convertible interior cover
- russell stainless steel brake lines
- firestone wireless air command
- tesla floor mats
- toyota suspension
- jeep leveling kit
- 2010 dodge ram 1500 leveling kit
- 2012 ram tonneau cover
- chevy silverado suspension
- custom fit car floor mats
- nerf steps for trucks
- oem air filter