- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take command of your light-duty truck, van or SUV’s suspension with the Gabriel ProGuard Shocks & Struts
- Engineered for comfort and control
- The large-diameter pistons surpass your stock shock's response and performance
- Featuring increased volume of oil to dissipate heat more effectively for improved control
- Your Gabriel ProGuard Shocks & Struts carry a limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're casually cruising over paved asphalt or tearing up rocky country roads, your Gabriel ProGuard Shocks & Struts enhance your driving performance.
These light-duty truck, van and SUV dampers are specifically designed to fit your year, make and model so they deliver just what your individual suspension system needs. They're precisely engineered to enhance comfort and stability no matter the road condition thanks to their large-diameter pistons which enhance shock response. And, these truck shocks dissipate heat more effectively than OE components with their large oil reservoir.
Plus, Gabriel provides more than increased comfort and control with their technologically-advanced shocks. That's why your Gabriel ProGuard Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty to create long-lasting confidence in your ride's suspension.
Gabriel ProGuard Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rayse R (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Xterra — Jan 17, 2018 8:39 PM
2003 xterra se/sc. Stock shocks were toast with 145k miles. I was worried about buying a bargain shock, but these shocks are incredible. They ride better than the KYBs I have installed on other cars, and better than Ranchos in my opinion. Super happy with my purchase.