Eibach Pro-Alignment Kits
- Ships By 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring your wheels back into alignment with the Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit
- Perfect for responsive handling, even tire wear and tighter cornering
- Custom engineered to directly replace your limited factory parts
- Wide adjustability range—from factory specs to custom, track-ready chassis tunes
- Works with all lowering kits, not just Eibach
- Your Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty
Lowering your ride enhances handling dramatically, but it can leave your wheel camber out of whack. Negative camber goes hand-in-glove with dropping your street machine, but too much leads to sloppy steering, limited grip and faster tire wear. Banish these automotive ailments with the Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit.
Custom engineered to directly replace factory alignment parts, your Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit offers a wider range of camber, caster and toe adjustability to compensate for your lowered stance. After you bolt ‘em on, simply have a professional alignment shop or chassis tuner dial your wheels back to factory specs. Or, get a performance alignment for total track domination.
Eibach includes everything your specific vehicle needs for proper alignment-camber kits, camber plates, castor plates, camber bolts, control arms, camber bushings, ball joints and more. All built to Eibach's exacting specifications.
Whether at the strip or the street, your ride delivers crisp handling, precision cornering and rock-solid high-speed stability with an Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit riding along. And, Eibach backs your Pro-Alignment Kit with a 2-year warranty.
- You can install your Eibach Pro-Alignment Kit right at home, but it takes a trained professional to properly align your wheels.
Eibach Pro-Alignment Kits Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Russell B (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Dec 10, 2014 7:15 AM
Quality at it's finest. Extremely fast shipping with top notch packaging (very important when shipping top of the line products). Best prices in town & online. A+ customer service, not there just to sell products.
Reviewed by Henry L (Brentwood, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix — Nov 18, 2014 8:26 PM
If you're going to purchase this kit, make sure you have a place that will install them and a technician who can do custom alignments. Installation is easy and it brought my car back into proper alignment. I even had my technician do a custom alignment that made my car handle better and give me better road feel. A must have if you lower your car with Eibach lowering springs like I have on my 2000 Pontiac Grand prix gtp.
Reviewed by Lance L (LITTLE ROCK, AR) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Accord — Nov 18, 2014 11:11 AM
I installed these rear camber arms myself on my 06 honda accord. I had lowered my car and that induced -2.9 degrees of camber on the back tires. It wasn't easy to get these on, and I had to get a tie rod separator from Oreilly's to finish the job. Once on and aligned at the shop, the bad negative camber is now gone! Looks great!
- eibach suspension pro-kit performance springs
- eibach pro kit lowering springs review
- eibach pro-system-plus review
- installing eibach anti-roll sway bar
- air ride suspension kits
- gmc lift kits
- toyota suspension
- 2013 honda pilot running boards
- chevy colorado shocks reviews
- dodge ram 2wd leveling kit
- step bars for truck
- tent for the bed of a truck
- tow package