- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step down your ride height and step up your ride’s handling with a Belltech Coil Spring Kit
- Custom made for a direct fit in place of your factory coil springs
- Drops your auto up to 3” for enhanced cornering, reduced body squat and better braking
- Maintains your smooth ride quality for comfortable cruising
- Built from chromium alloy steel that’s wound, shot-peened and powder coated silver
- Lifetime Warranty
Ever seen a Formula 1 car with a lift kit? I didn't think so. Real racers ride as low as their autos can go—the closer they get to the ground, the tighter their steering becomes. With a Belltech Coil Spring Kit, you can slam your ride height down an inch or more and experience an immediate boost in how your car, truck or SUV handles.
Custom tuned to your exact suspension, a Belltech Coil Spring Kit mounts right in place of your stock coils. But, they don't respond like OE coils. Instead, these Belltech Lowering Springs deliver tighter cornering, reduced body squat and better braking—not to mention a leaner, meaner look. Better still, Belltech Coil Springs are expertly designed for the ideal blend of aggressive performance and smooth ride quality, so you won't have to see a chiropractor after every commute.
Belltech believes in using only the finest materials when crafting their suspension upgrades. That's why your Coil Spring Kit is constructed from wound chromium alloy steel that's shot-peened and finished with a silver powder coating. Plus, Belltech Springs come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Coil Spring Kit Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hector G (Dyersburg, TN) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — May 14, 2017 11:58 AM
These belltechs drop springs were an excellent choice to lowering my truck an extra 3in in the front. Sure does ride smooth as if it wasn't modified.
Reviewed by Rodney S (ROYAL OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Mitsubishi Mighty Max — May 03, 2017 6:47 AM
At first, I lowered my 92 Mighty Max by installing lowering blocks on the rear end and cutting a coil and a half off of the front coil springs. I achieved the look I wanted, however, the ride was too stiff for my tastes. I installed the Belltech coil spring kit along with Belltech street performance shocks in front and rear. Needless to say, I should have done this in the first place. Now I have the look I want along with a much smoother ride. I recommend.
- belltech suspension systems
- eibach pro system
- powercore air filter
- viair 70p review
- toyota suspension
- lexus dash cover
- air ride suspension
- charger seat covers
- 2006 toyota tundra leveling kit
- suspension lift kit for 2000 ford explorer
- custom truck floor mats rubber
- automobile car covers
- rain vents for car windows