Belltech Coil Spring Kit
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 115110
- Ships Between 12/24 - 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step down your ride height and step up your ride’s handling with a Belltech Coil Spring Kit
- Custom made for a direct fit in place of your factory coil springs
- Drops your auto up to 3” for enhanced cornering, reduced body squat and better braking
- Maintains your smooth ride quality for comfortable cruising
- Built from chromium alloy steel that’s wound, shot-peened and powder coated silver
- Lifetime Warranty
Ever seen a Formula 1 car with a lift kit? I didn't think so. Real racers ride as low as their autos can go—the closer they get to the ground, the tighter their steering becomes. With a Belltech Coil Spring Kit, you can slam your ride height down an inch or more and experience an immediate boost in how your car, truck or SUV handles.
Custom tuned to your exact suspension, a Belltech Coil Spring Kit mounts right in place of your stock coils. But, they don't respond like OE coils. Instead, these Belltech Lowering Springs deliver tighter cornering, reduced body squat and better braking—not to mention a leaner, meaner look. Better still, Belltech Coil Springs are expertly designed for the ideal blend of aggressive performance and smooth ride quality, so you won't have to see a chiropractor after every commute.
Belltech believes in using only the finest materials when crafting their suspension upgrades. That's why your Coil Spring Kit is constructed from wound chromium alloy steel that's shot-peened and finished with a silver powder coating. Plus, Belltech Springs come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Coil Spring Kit Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zach S (Jeffersonville, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy SSR — Dec 03, 2014 5:53 AM
The springs and bump stops were easy to install. Took less than an Hour. Vehicle LOOKS GREAT and rides as good as it looks Thanks Z
Reviewed by zaneta w (PONTIAC, MI) Reviewed for a 1989 GMC C/K 1500 — Mar 18, 2014 8:28 PM
I was surprised that they came with detailed, very legible instructions. I was also surprised of the High Quality and thickness. I haven't installed them yet, due to more purchases need. But i am truly excited. Thank you guys so much the quick responses and setting up the site.
- bell tech
- belltech street performance lowering shocks
- bump stop kit
- drop spindles for chevy truck
- hyundai suspension parts
- lowering kits for mercedes benz
- volvo lowering springs
- 2011 ford f150 leveling kit
- 2012 camry lowering springs
- chevy tracker suspension lift
- truck bed rail protection
- van luggage carriers
- auto window wind deflectors