- Save 20% Use Promo Code 115120
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step down your ride height and step up your ride’s handling with a Belltech Coil Spring Kit
- Custom made for a direct fit in place of your factory coil springs
- Drops your auto up to 3” for enhanced cornering, reduced body squat and better braking
- Maintains your smooth ride quality for comfortable cruising
- Built from chromium alloy steel that’s wound, shot-peened and powder coated silver
- Lifetime Warranty
Ever seen a Formula 1 car with a lift kit? I didn't think so. Real racers ride as low as their autos can go—the closer they get to the ground, the tighter their steering becomes. With a Belltech Coil Spring Kit, you can slam your ride height down an inch or more and experience an immediate boost in how your car, truck or SUV handles.
Custom tuned to your exact suspension, a Belltech Coil Spring Kit mounts right in place of your stock coils. But, they don't respond like OE coils. Instead, these Belltech Lowering Springs deliver tighter cornering, reduced body squat and better braking—not to mention a leaner, meaner look. Better still, Belltech Coil Springs are expertly designed for the ideal blend of aggressive performance and smooth ride quality, so you won't have to see a chiropractor after every commute.
Belltech believes in using only the finest materials when crafting their suspension upgrades. That's why your Coil Spring Kit is constructed from wound chromium alloy steel that's shot-peened and finished with a silver powder coating. Plus, Belltech Springs come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Coil Spring Kit Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Johnathon W (lexington, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — Jan 12, 2016 10:40 AM
Came in in a timely manner and was a good price for a name brand product I have fixed up and done a lot of mods on alot of cars and trucks and I have found some springs don't do as said they will I was a little hesitate to buy and do lower control arms but for price I thought I'd give it a try and it worked out great 2 inches as said I also used the belltech street performance shocks every thing worked out great
- belltech suspension systems
- eibach pro system
- powercore air filter
- viair 70p review
- toyota suspension
- lexus dash cover
- air ride suspension
- charger seat covers
- 2006 toyota tundra leveling kit
- suspension lift kit for 2000 ford explorer
- custom truck floor mats rubber
- automobile car covers
- rain vents for car windows