- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Customize your ride’s suspension for the street or the strip with a Belltech Coilover Kit
- Designed for a perfect fit in place of your stock struts—no modification, drilling or cutting needed
- Belltech Coilovers give you complete control over your ride height (all vehicles) as well as control over compression and rebound rates (select vehicles)
- Each Coilover adjusts independently
- Comes complete with springs, shocks, dust boots and bump stops
- Belltech backs your Coilover Kit with a Lifetime Warranty
The way you drive back and forth to work is a lot different than how you drive around the track on the weekends. Unfortunately, traditional lowering springs are designed for either comfortable ride quality or high-performance handling. Now, you can switch between the two with a Belltech Coilover Kit.
Whether you're slogging through traffic on your way to the office or screaming around the Andretti Hairpin at Laguna Seca, your Belltech Coilover Kit is fully adjustable for any driving demands. Not only can you tweak your ride height, but you also have the freedom to dial in the ideal compression and rebound rates independently for a stiffer or smoother ride. Plus, they come pre-tuned by Belltech's suspension pros, so you can enjoy gut-wrenching handling right out of the box.
Everything you need to customize your ride quality is included in a Belltech Coilover Kit. You get a custom-configured set of springs, shocks, dust boots and bump stops. And, they're designed to directly replace your OE struts—no modification needed. They're also backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Coilover Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chad J (Kent, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Jul 14, 2015 8:50 PM
The kit is pretty good, one spring I received was very weak and the car sits very lopsided. Had to lower the other side by a substantial amount to get it level.
Reviewed by Matthew N (Old Bridge, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Charger — Oct 21, 2013 8:16 PM
I rate it a 3 star.I ordered the belltech coilover kit for 07 charger rt but what i received was the st coilover kit because there the same co.,but st is listed cheaper then belltech,but you get st?the ride is really firm i thought it would be a little more comfortable its the same ride as the ebach lowering springs but you can take a bump with st and not bottom out so 3 star out of 5
- springs or drop spindles to lower car?
- shock extensions
- belltech bump stops
- belltech street performance shocks reviews
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota suspension
- leveling kits for chevy trucks
- 2002 dodge ram 1500 shocks
- 2003 ford explorer lift
- engine programmers
- led lights for cars headlights
- trunk liners for cars