- Save 10% Use Promo Code 378110
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shave 2” to 3” off your ride height without tweaking your entire suspension with a Belltech Drop Spindle Kit
- Riding lower boosts your handling and electrifies your look
- Custom engineered for a perfect fit in place of your stock spindles
- It shifts your wheels’ mounting points up higher, slamming the rest of your ride down to the ground
- Preserves the geometry of your stock suspension—won’t cause excessive tire, shock or ball joint wear
- Built from OE-grade ductile iron
- Lifetime Warranty
Riding high in the sky makes you low man on the totem pole when you're cruising around town. It's time to de-donk your sweet chariot and stand out on the streets. All your friends will know your low rider when you slam it down to the streets with a Belltech Drop Spindle Set.
For more than 25 years, Belltech has been building the best Drop Spindles available. In fact, they invented this ingenious lowering technique. Installed in place of your OE spindles, they move your wheels' mounting position up higher, which in turn brings the rest of your ride closer to the pavement by 2" to 3". Tighter handling and tighter looks are an easy bolt-on installation away.
Best of all, Belltech Drop Spindles preserve your stock suspension geometry, so your tires, ball joints and shocks won't wear out like they would with trickier lowering kits. Plus, Belltech constructs your Drop Spindles from OE-grade ductile iron for maximum strength. They're even backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Drop Spindle Set Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David A (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 17, 2015 7:21 AM
I have had these spindles for a while now and they are the best to lower a truck. They ride like stock and gives the truck a nice look.
Reviewed by Michael G (Missoula, MT) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy S10 Pickup — Sep 07, 2014 8:34 PM
these are great and installation on the spindles were seamless, I also install belltech shocks and springs that are just as simple to install no modding at all im sure I'll be back to get new front and rear sway bars for my 1988 S-10 Blazer