- Save 15% Use Promo Code 115115
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shave 2” to 3” off your ride height without tweaking your entire suspension with a Belltech Drop Spindle Kit
- Riding lower boosts your handling and electrifies your look
- Custom engineered for a perfect fit in place of your stock spindles
- It shifts your wheels’ mounting points up higher, slamming the rest of your ride down to the ground
- Preserves the geometry of your stock suspension—won’t cause excessive tire, shock or ball joint wear
- Built from OE-grade ductile iron
- Lifetime Warranty
Riding high in the sky makes you low man on the totem pole when you're cruising around town. It's time to de-donk your sweet chariot and stand out on the streets. All your friends will know your low rider when you slam it down to the streets with a Belltech Drop Spindle Set.
For more than 25 years, Belltech has been building the best Drop Spindles available. In fact, they invented this ingenious lowering technique. Installed in place of your OE spindles, they move your wheels' mounting position up higher, which in turn brings the rest of your ride closer to the pavement by 2" to 3". Tighter handling and tighter looks are an easy bolt-on installation away.
Best of all, Belltech Drop Spindles preserve your stock suspension geometry, so your tires, ball joints and shocks won't wear out like they would with trickier lowering kits. Plus, Belltech constructs your Drop Spindles from OE-grade ductile iron for maximum strength. They're even backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Drop Spindle Set Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark A (Plainwell, MI) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy S10 Pickup — May 11, 2017 8:55 AM
I bought a 2"drop spindles and 2"drop blocks for my 2001 s10 ext. cab s10. The products arrived as described with easy to read and understand instructions. They fit perfectly.
Reviewed by Simon C (Avondale, PA) Reviewed for a 1990 Nissan Hardbody — Nov 10, 2016 5:21 PM
After reading some reviews on the belltech 2" drop spindle for my truck I decided to give them a try! The part is very well desinged to fit my truck. There was verry little modification I had to do! Truck handles amazing pretty muchs like factory if not better It also gave it much more agressive look.
Reviewed by Reggie H (warrior, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 04, 2016 9:50 AM
The bell tech spindles where packaged very well . I used the spindles to lower a 2014 Silverado 3 1/2 in front and 6 " in the rear the truck looks awesome, used all Bell Tech product. Autoanything made this all possible for me best price on the web hands down, top notch.thanks again!! Looking forward to shop with auto anything soon .
- belltech suspension systems
- extra leaf springs
- hypertech max energy e-con
- rugged ridge cold air intake reviews
- porsche car covers reviews
- bmw struts
- toyota suspension
- chevy colorado shocks reviews
- gmc suspension lift kits
- subaru impreza car seat covers
- tonneau covers truck
- protective floor mats for cars
- heavy duty truck bumper