- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slam your sled down to the street with a complete Belltech Lowering Kit
- Custom configured with all the gear you need to shave inches off your front and rear ends
- Nitro Drop2 or Street Performance Shocks available depending on your application
- Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks: these better-than-stock shocks boast a unique internal valve train that stop air bubbles from spoiling their performance
- Belltech Street Performance Shocks: these high-end shocks are equipped with custom valving, sturdier guts an internal Teflon coating to handle sportier driving
- Premium hardware and instructions included
- Your Belltech Lowering Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding low to the street doesn't just boost your handling, cornering and steering response. It also steps up your ride's style, presence and attitude. But, piecing together all the components you need for a front and rear drop can be a real headache. Take the guesswork out of modifying your suspension with a Belltech Lowering Kit.
Everything you need to swing low in your sweet chariot is included with your Belltech Lowering Kit. Plus, some lowering kits can be customized with two types of performance shocks: OE-upgraded Nitro Drop 2 Shocks or super sport Street Performance Shocks.
With over 25 years of lowering experience under their belts, Belltech knows a thing or two about how to design and build your suspension upgrades. Thick slabs of steel, spiral wound springs and ductile iron form the backbone of your Lowering Kit. And, every kit also comes complete with premium mounting hardware, instructions and a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by chase c (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Nov 03, 2015 10:07 PM
I never received my coils for the front, I've tried calling and emailing you guys but never a response. I'm hight upset I ordered this kit and not all my parts are here it's been two weeks and still no coils.
Reviewed by charles t (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Blazer — Aug 04, 2015 8:24 PM
Very simple instructions for the first time ever putting on something like this went together very well. .would highly recommend belltech lowering kit to my friends they make it very simple and looks great
Reviewed by carlos g (PALOS HILLS, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jul 30, 2015 1:20 AM
I bit more complicated than what I thought and the box arrived pretty much damage all around,looks like nothing is missing but belltech sticker is damage,bummed
Reviewed by charles h (long beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 19, 2015 8:49 PM
The kit had everything that was needed to complete my lowering project. The only thing that would have been nice to be part of the kit would have been short bump blocks. I am very pleased with the fit and finish of the Beltech kit! Shipping was insanely fast, thanks Auto Anything