- Save 20% Use Promo Code 115120
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slam your sled down to the street with a complete Belltech Lowering Kit
- Custom configured with all the gear you need to shave inches off your front and rear ends
- Nitro Drop2 or Street Performance Shocks available depending on your application
- Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks: these better-than-stock shocks boast a unique internal valve train that stop air bubbles from spoiling their performance
- Belltech Street Performance Shocks: these high-end shocks are Belltech's best, equipped with custom valving, sturdier guts an internal Teflon coating to handle sportier driving
- Premium hardware and instructions included
- Your Belltech Lowering Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding low to the street doesn't just boost your handling, cornering and steering response. It also steps up your ride's style, presence and attitude. But, piecing together all the components you need for a front and rear drop can be a real headache. Take the guesswork out of modifying your suspension with a Belltech Lowering Kit.
Everything you need to swing low in your sweet chariot is included with your Belltech Lowering Kit. Plus, some lowering kits can be customized with two types of performance shocks: OE-upgraded Nitro Drop 2 Shocks or super sport Street Performance Shocks.
With over 25 years of lowering experience under their belts, Belltech knows a thing or two about how to design and build your suspension upgrades. Thick slabs of steel, spiral wound springs and ductile iron form the backbone of your Lowering Kit. And, every kit also comes complete with premium mounting hardware, instructions and a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
119 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ANTHONY M (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Mercury Mountaineer — Jan 22, 2017 9:37 AM
I installed on a 2002 Mercury Mountaineer (Ford Explorer for the most part) and it looks great. Lowered the front roughly 1 3/4 inche but the back about 2-3 inches... big difference and noticeable from stock height. Handling wise, just as you'd expect from lowering Springs on factory shocks, little rough but good cornering. All and all I'd say the products very much worth it! *Note it only comes with springs... not all that's pictured..
Reviewed by Jim H (Encinitas, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jan 06, 2017 4:48 PM
although i didn't install this kit, i am pleased with the results.The company representatives were a great help to me in choosing the right kit for my truck. The owner at suspensions plus did the install and told me that the instructions were great and he had little difficulty with it.he rated the install a 9 out of 10 in ease of installation.
Reviewed by Bryan S (Fort Lauderdale, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Canyon — Dec 28, 2016 3:42 AM
Great Product and straight forward installation. I was able to get everything done in a day, the pictures really helped out with the install however the written directions were from another model year but still provided a good step by step to follow.
Reviewed by Wesley C (Benton, KY) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Dec 14, 2016 4:48 AM
The quality of the parts is A+. They did send a few wrong sized fasteners (nuts instead of washers). The pictures in the directions are very hard to see.