- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slam your sled down to the street with a complete Belltech Lowering Kit
- Custom configured with all the gear you need to shave inches off your front and rear ends
- Nitro Drop2 or Street Performance Shocks available depending on your application
- Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks: these better-than-stock shocks boast a unique internal valve train that stop air bubbles from spoiling their performance
- Belltech Street Performance Shocks: these high-end shocks are equipped with custom valving, sturdier guts an internal Teflon coating to handle sportier driving
- Premium hardware and instructions included
- Your Belltech Lowering Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding low to the street doesn't just boost your handling, cornering and steering response. It also steps up your ride's style, presence and attitude. But, piecing together all the components you need for a front and rear drop can be a real headache. Take the guesswork out of modifying your suspension with a Belltech Lowering Kit.
Everything you need to swing low in your sweet chariot is included with your Belltech Lowering Kit. Plus, some lowering kits can be customized with two types of performance shocks: OE-upgraded Nitro Drop 2 Shocks or super sport Street Performance Shocks.
With over 25 years of lowering experience under their belts, Belltech knows a thing or two about how to design and build your suspension upgrades. Thick slabs of steel, spiral wound springs and ductile iron form the backbone of your Lowering Kit. And, every kit also comes complete with premium mounting hardware, instructions and a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by carlos g (PALOS HILLS, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 1:20 AM
I bit more complicated than what I thought and the box arrived pretty much damage all around,looks like nothing is missing but belltech sticker is damage,bummed
Reviewed by charles h (long beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 19, 2015 8:49 PM
The kit had everything that was needed to complete my lowering project. The only thing that would have been nice to be part of the kit would have been short bump blocks. I am very pleased with the fit and finish of the Beltech kit! Shipping was insanely fast, thanks Auto Anything
Reviewed by Michael L (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 28, 2015 5:55 AM
Sure lowering a Ram may not be sensible but for a street muscle truck it is. This kit has everything you need to change it's attitude by changing it's latitude. The springs, shocks and new bump stops all play nice together. The instructions had a few things missing in it like wrong size wrench / socket needed but that could have been a vendor change over time. NOTE: Rear tire liners must be rmvd and a shorty wrench for top rr shock bolts are a MUST!! Ride is good!
Reviewed by Denny B (Ona, WV) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Trailblazer — May 27, 2015 8:36 AM
My 2009 Chevy Trailblazer looks good and handles great, just the right stance. I seriously recommend professional installation. The front end is difficult and requires the right tools. I will recommend Belltech products to my friends and family.
- springs or drop spindles to lower car?
- 1990 chevy silverado lowering kit bump stops
- belltech sway bars 85 chevy reviews
- best flip kit for nnbs
- cadillac lowering
- gmc lift kits
- toyota suspension
- nissan xterra floor mats
- air shock 2012 rav4
- air shocks for ford f150
- auto rearview mirrors
- performance breaks
- snowboard racks for suvs