Belltech Lowering Kit
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 115115
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Slam your sled down to the street with a complete Belltech Lowering Kit
- Custom configured with all the gear you need to shave inches off your front and rear ends
- Nitro Drop2 or Street Performance Shocks available depending on your application
- Belltech Nitro Drop 2 Shocks: these better-than-stock shocks boast a unique internal valve train that stop air bubbles from spoiling their performance
- Belltech Street Performance Shocks: these high-end shocks are equipped with custom valving, sturdier guts an internal Teflon coating to handle sportier driving
- Premium hardware and instructions included
- Your Belltech Lowering Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Riding low to the street doesn't just boost your handling, cornering and steering response. It also steps up your ride's style, presence and attitude. But, piecing together all the components you need for a front and rear drop can be a real headache. Take the guesswork out of modifying your suspension with a Belltech Lowering Kit.
Everything you need to swing low in your sweet chariot is included with your Belltech Lowering Kit. Plus, some lowering kits can be customized with two types of performance shocks: OE-upgraded Nitro Drop 2 Shocks or super sport Street Performance Shocks.
With over 25 years of lowering experience under their belts, Belltech knows a thing or two about how to design and build your suspension upgrades. Thick slabs of steel, spiral wound springs and ductile iron form the backbone of your Lowering Kit. And, every kit also comes complete with premium mounting hardware, instructions and a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Lowering Kit Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William M (MONROE, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jan 05, 2015 4:14 PM
Very good kit came with everything needed and makes the ram look really sweet . Install was not that hard just take your time . The ride so far seems a little better than stock smoother ride. This is deff the kit to get . Anything auto rocks on prices.
Reviewed by Stan S (Concord, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Yukon — Dec 25, 2014 8:15 AM
I've always had lowered trucks in the past and never had issues, purchase a Belltech kit with SP shocks F/R for my Yukon. Had it installed, and for some reason the rearend takes bumps very harshly even at low speeds, hitting the bump stops and creating a not so pleasant ride especially for passengers. I think the rear shocks are too soft. Looks great, but rides like c#%*p. Had to revert back to oem rears with shock extenders. "Has anyone else come across the same problem"?
Reviewed by Fernando S (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 21, 2014 8:08 PM
I'm completely satisfied with my belltech lowering kit! After installing it rides just the same as stock suspension! Definitely recommend this lowering kit for those looking to lower their vehicle!
- springs or drop spindles to lower car?
- 1990 chevy silverado lowering kit bump stops
- belltech sway bars 85 chevy reviews
- best flip kit for nnbs
- cadillac lowering
- gmc lift kits
- toyota suspension
- nissan xterra floor mats
- air shock 2012 rav4
- air shocks for ford f150
- auto rearview mirrors
- performance breaks
- snowboard racks for suvs