- Save 10% Use Promo Code 378110
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smooth out your slammed vehicle’s handling with Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts
- Tailor made and custom valved for your lowered car, truck or SUV
- Expertly tuned to fight off pitching, rolling and squatting for greater control at any speed
- Progressive rebound rate delivers the perfect blend of stiffness and smoothness on both rough roads and fresh asphalt
- Built big with a 55mm shock body, 35mm piston and 15mm rod
- Teflon-coated bushings and seals minimize metal-on-metal rubbing for lasting performance
- Front or rear shocks & struts sold individually, complete sets include all four shocks
- Your Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts come with a 2-year warranty
Dropping your sweet street chariot down to the ground gives you an unmistakable look. But, if you're still rolling on your stock shocks or struts, your ride quality is about as high as your bumper. Chuck those OE shock absorbers and step up to a set of Belltech Street Performance Shocks. They're engineered specifically to deliver smoother, more controlled handling for your lowrider.
Pitching, rolling and squatting are all just bad memories after you bolt on a set of Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts. Thanks to their tuned low-speed compression rate and progressive rebounding, they keep your rig rolling level even when you're hot-lapping around town. Plus, they're custom valved for your vehicle to deliver the perfect amount of support without being excessively stiff.
Beefier than your average absorber, Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts are built with oversized components for added dampening. The 55mm body is packed with a mammoth 35mm piston connected to a thick 15mm rod. And, the insides of all the bushings and seals are coated with Teflon to thwart metal-on-metal rubbing and maintain lasting performance. What's more, Belltech covers your Street Performance Shocks & Struts with a 2-year warranty.
Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
116 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
- bell tech lowering shackles lowest price
- belltech rear sway bar
- 2000 chevy silverado hangers
- lowering kit bump stop 2003 tahoe
- toyota lift kits
- toyota suspension
- bmw struts
- 2010 ford f150 leveling kit
- honda crv suspension parts
- how to change struts on 2005 ford f150
- bull guards for trucks
- truck steering wheel covers
- mud guards for trucks