- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smooth out your slammed vehicle’s handling with Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts
- Tailor made and custom valved for your lowered car, truck or SUV
- Expertly tuned to fight off pitching, rolling and squatting for greater control at any speed
- Progressive rebound rate delivers the perfect blend of stiffness and smoothness on both rough roads and fresh asphalt
- Built big with a 55mm shock body, 35mm piston and 15mm rod
- Teflon-coated bushings and seals minimize metal-on-metal rubbing for lasting performance
- Front or rear shocks & struts sold individually, complete sets include all four shocks
- Your Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts come with a 2-year warranty
Dropping your sweet street chariot down to the ground gives you an unmistakable look. But, if you're still rolling on your stock shocks or struts, your ride quality is about as high as your bumper. Chuck those OE shock absorbers and step up to a set of Belltech Street Performance Shocks. They're engineered specifically to deliver smoother, more controlled handling for your lowrider.
Pitching, rolling and squatting are all just bad memories after you bolt on a set of Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts. Thanks to their tuned low-speed compression rate and progressive rebounding, they keep your rig rolling level even when you're hot-lapping around town. Plus, they're custom valved for your vehicle to deliver the perfect amount of support without being excessively stiff.
Beefier than your average absorber, Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts are built with oversized components for added dampening. The 55mm body is packed with a mammoth 35mm piston connected to a thick 15mm rod. And, the insides of all the bushings and seals are coated with Teflon to thwart metal-on-metal rubbing and maintain lasting performance. What's more, Belltech covers your Street Performance Shocks & Struts with a 2-year warranty.
Belltech Street Performance Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
86 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Theo R. P (South Pasadena, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Sierra — Jul 27, 2015 2:51 PM
Just lowered my 99 gmc serria my ride hight was only 19" C x C on my shocks did some checking and found these where the right fit for my application
Reviewed by Willem S (Huntersville, NC) — Jul 06, 2015 8:28 AM
I put these on a rat rod truck to replace the nearly 40 year old shocks that were on it. Since the truck was lowered a bit (in addition to a Z cut frame), I had a discussion with a sales person on the phone prior to ordering. The sales person was dead on about the fit and it was one of the more satisfying projects I've tackled. Easy to install, relatively inexpensive and measurable results! I can actually make it over the speed humps in our neighborhood without scraping due to bounce!
Reviewed by Ron B (Lake Oswego, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer — Jun 26, 2015 10:27 AM
Easy to install but had a problem with height adjustment. What the instructions stated for the spacers didn't jibe with the finished ride height. Had to our own calculations and worked out just fine. Rides good and handles well. I would recommend these to anyone.
Reviewed by Timothy D (New Bedford, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jun 24, 2015 8:31 PM
Needed a good set for my lowered ram. Better than i was hoping for. Sturdy, comfortable ride without the banging on every little bump in the road. Only banging here was for my buck.
Reviewed by Jacalyn D (MODESTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jun 12, 2015 8:34 PM
I LOVE MY NEW SHOCKS I HAVE A 5/7 drop my ride was horrible I could tell the difference just backing out the drive way so if you want a nice ride stop wasting money on stock SHOCKS and spend a little more you will be satisfied
- bell tech lowering shackles lowest price
- belltech 2" bump stop
- lowered tahoe sway bar endlinks and hardware
- 2000 chevy silverado hangers
- toyota lift kits
- toyota suspension
- bmw struts
- suspension upgrade on 2005 f350
- dodge challenger air intake
- leveling kit for chevy avalanche
- cargo mat suv
- custom car floor mats rubber
- truck hitch bike racks