Belltech Shock Extension Kit
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 115110
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ride on your factory shocks even after you’ve lowered your auto with a Belltech Shock Extension Kit
- Custom designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle
- They drop your absorbers’ mounting point down lower, giving your stock shocks enough room to travel without bottoming out
- Wrought from die-stamped steel and powder coated black
- Installs right into your existing shock mount—no drilling needed
- Comes with all hardware
- Lifetime Warranty
Lowering your ride can be a costly affair. All those springs, shackles and spindles really add up and eat away at your hard-earned cash in a hurry. Save some serious coin on your suspension slam by reusing your stock shock absorbers with a Belltech Shock Extension Kit.
Traditionally, new shocks go hand in hand with a lowering kit because OE-sized absorbers have too much travel, and that leads to a lot of bottoming out. Your Belltech Shock Extension Kit banishes this rough ride by relocating your dampeners' mounting position lower, giving them plenty of room to travel. Not only do you enjoy silky smooth ride quality from these strut extensions, but your pockets stay packed with extra funds too.
For the strength to support your auto's weight, Belltech Shock Extensions are built tough from die-stamped steel with an anti-corrosive black powder coating. Plus, the shock extenders bolt right into your existing shock mounts for an easy no-drill installation. Your Belltech Shock Extension Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Belltech Shock Extension Kit Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Heriberto N (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Yukon — May 19, 2013 2:58 PM
I bought this Belltech kit after lowering my '05 Yukon Denali and they provided the extension required for the air ride rear shocks to do their job better. The ride was pretty rough before them and now it's alot better. They're well made and fit perfectly. Installation took about 30 minutes.
Reviewed by Edgar R (Odessa, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — May 09, 2013 5:28 AM
i had a leveling kit for a while and the shocks where a bit stiff on bumps but after adding these extenders the ride feels smooth. really worth the money.
Reviewed by Ryan W (Santee, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Aug 17, 2012 12:12 AM
I lowered the rear of my truck 2" and wasn't really sure that I needed these, but the piece of mind was worth every penny. This only added about 15 minutes to the job when done while already lowering my truck.
- belltech suspension
- 2001 f150 belltech sp shocks
- silverado 2wd 2" rear leveling shackles
- belltech 2"" bump stop
- toyota suspension
- air ride suspension
- cadillac lowering
- ranger leveling kit
- rav4 bra
- body lift for 2012 chevy express
- car travel bags
- custom car dashboard covers
- windshield wipers free shipping