- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt-up some serious differential protection and style with the aFe Differential Cover
- Custom built for your specific year, make and model truck
- Rear diff covers boast a 5-quart lube capacity—beats the factory cover by a whole quart
- Front diff covers hold 3.5 quarts of lube—a whole quart more than stock
- Machined internal and external fins quickly transfer heat for maximum cooling
- Crafted from durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs
- Finished with a rugged wrinkle-black powder coat
- O-ring included for a leak-free seal
- Your aFe Differential Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
A failed differential can make the difference between taking the checkered flag and flagging down a tow truck. And face it; those flimsy sheet metal OEM diff covers are better suited as a dog food bowl than a differential cover. So, make the differential difference—equip your rig with the high-performance aFe Differential Cover.
Built specifically for your year, make and model truck, the aFe diff cover is designed to hold 5 quarts of fluid. That's a whole quart more than those wimpy factory covers. All that extra capacity, along with the machined internal and external cooling fins keeps the fluid extra cool, even during hard runs.
Crafted from rugged die-cast A380 aluminum, aFe differential covers are super strong, and the reinforced ribs make it even stronger. After machining, aFe finishes the cover with a durable wrinkle-black powder coat for maximum strength and gnarly off-road style. Best yet, aFe backs your Differential Cover with a Lifetime Warranty.
aFe Differential Covers Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ruben G (VINE GROVE, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Aug 15, 2015 10:00 AM
This cover looks awesome .. But is not only the looks also the construction, on the sides is about. 1/2 inch thic, the cooling fins that You see outside go all the way inside the differential wich is about 1 inch thic for better cooling. Also you could add 32 onz. more of oil. Remenber to use the included strap to pull the spare backwards for clearance.. My was installed in a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9lt cummins turbo diesel 14 Bolts 11.5 differential with 373 Gears..Also it has a Glass sight .. I
Reviewed by Steve Z (Le Roy, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Aug 03, 2015 10:00 AM
great cover, high quality materials. easy to install. check part number carefully as it may not come with the 'see through' level indicator or gasket maker as only certain models do. bolted up perfectly, no leaks :-)
Reviewed by paul h (Sierra Vista, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 28, 2014 11:31 AM
Love the aFe differential cover. Not only looks great, I Like that it uses an 0-ring seal and holds an extra quart. Installation was easy, and for good measure I refilled with synthetic oil.
- afe drivetrain & differentials
- 2009 nissan maxima boby kit
- decorative rear differential covers
- jet chip reviews
- mercedes cargo liner
- cadillac dash cover
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- durango wheels
- jeep commander differential cover
- nitro differential covers
- custom fitted floor mats
- bike rack for trucks