aFe Differential Covers
- Ships Between 12/29 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt-up some serious differential protection and style with the aFe Differential Cover
- Custom built for your specific year, make and model truck
- Rear diff covers boast a 5-quart lube capacity—beats the factory cover by a whole quart
- Front diff covers hold 3.5 quarts of lube—a whole quart more than stock
- Machined internal and external fins quickly transfer heat for maximum cooling
- Crafted from durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs
- Finished with a rugged wrinkle-black powder coat
- O-ring included for a leak-free seal
- Your aFe Differential Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
A failed differential can make the difference between taking the checkered flag and flagging down a tow truck. And face it; those flimsy sheet metal OEM diff covers are better suited as a dog food bowl than a differential cover. So, make the differential difference—equip your rig with the high-performance aFe Differential Cover.
Built specifically for your year, make and model truck, the aFe diff cover is designed to hold 5 quarts of fluid. That's a whole quart more than those wimpy factory covers. All that extra capacity, along with the machined internal and external cooling fins keeps the fluid extra cool, even during hard runs.
Crafted from rugged die-cast A380 aluminum, aFe differential covers are super strong, and the reinforced ribs make it even stronger. After machining, aFe finishes the cover with a durable wrinkle-black powder coat for maximum strength and gnarly off-road style. Best yet, aFe backs your Differential Cover with a Lifetime Warranty.
aFe Differential Covers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by paul h (Sierra Vista, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 28, 2014 11:31 AM
Love the aFe differential cover. Not only looks great, I Like that it uses an 0-ring seal and holds an extra quart. Installation was easy, and for good measure I refilled with synthetic oil.
Reviewed by Michael G (Camano Island, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2014 9:34 AM
I have been searching for a new Differential cover for awhile now. Most of the them were over priced. This cover was great price with 2 quart more oil and easy to install.
- afe drivetrain & differentials
- clear floor mats
- custom chevy bowtie emblems
- jet performance chips reviews
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- mitsubishi car bra
- hyundai sun shades
- rav4 floor mats 2012
- chip for gmc sierra 1500
- mini cooper car seat covers
- diamond plate bed liner ford f350
- auto best floor liners mats
- steel storage for the back of a pick up truck