- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt-up some serious differential protection and style with the aFe Differential Cover
- Custom built for your specific year, make and model truck
- Rear diff covers boast a 5-quart lube capacity—beats the factory cover by a whole quart
- Front diff covers hold 3.5 quarts of lube—a whole quart more than stock
- Machined internal and external fins quickly transfer heat for maximum cooling
- Crafted from durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs
- Finished with a rugged wrinkle-black powder coat
- O-ring included for a leak-free seal
- Your aFe Differential Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
A failed differential can make the difference between taking the checkered flag and flagging down a tow truck. And face it; those flimsy sheet metal OEM diff covers are better suited as a dog food bowl than a differential cover. So, make the differential difference—equip your rig with the high-performance aFe Differential Cover.
Built specifically for your year, make and model truck, the aFe diff cover is designed to hold 5 quarts of fluid. That's a whole quart more than those wimpy factory covers. All that extra capacity, along with the machined internal and external cooling fins keeps the fluid extra cool, even during hard runs.
Crafted from rugged die-cast A380 aluminum, aFe differential covers are super strong, and the reinforced ribs make it even stronger. After machining, aFe finishes the cover with a durable wrinkle-black powder coat for maximum strength and gnarly off-road style. Best yet, aFe backs your Differential Cover with a Lifetime Warranty.
aFe Differential Covers Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald H (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jul 24, 2017 9:38 PM
This was the best price I could find anywhere. It came in quick and was really easy to install. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Reviewed by Joe R (Overbrook, KS) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Sep 29, 2016 1:44 AM
The cover was not hard to install except for the rear stabilizer bar that is routed behind the differential. Reinstalling this bar was not possible in its original position due to coming in contact with the new cover. A major mod was required . The original mounting bolt holes had to be repositioned to accomodate rear movement of the bar for adequate clearance. Time will tell what impact this might have. Otherwise the additional fluid and the cooling fins on the new cover should do the job.
- afe differential parts
- arb diff cover dana 44
- cold air intake tubes
- dogabout rear seat protector
- honda grille guards
- infiniti car bra
- 2008 f250 differential cover
- 2011 sonata floor mats
- 2012 honda crv trailer hitch
- truck tents tacoma
- auto air filters free shipping
- top rated bike carriers
- floor mats for cars and trucks