- Rebates: $120 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Radically improve handling, control and performance with Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts
- Designed for high center-of-gravity trucks and SUVs
- Ten-stage velocity-sensitive valving is specifically tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers enhanced stability and reduced body roll during evasive maneuvers and tight turns
- Monotube design and high-pressure gas charge maximize damping response
- Dissipates heat quickly for better control
- Hydraulic lockout cushions impact when suspension is fully extended
- Brushed zinc plating, clear coat finish and the legendary Rancho logo
- Your Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Sure, the cool look and extra ground clearance of a high center-of-gravity truck or SUV is why you drive one. But, these tall rigs often come equipped with that not-so-cool white-knuckle ride. So, put an end to the unruly ride and squirrely handling with a set of Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts.
Specifically designed, tuned and valved for high center-of-gravity trucks and SUVs, Rancho RS 7000 shock absorbers wildly enhance your rig's on- and off-road stability. The monotube construction and high-pressure nitrogen-gas charge maximize damping response, while the ten-stage velocity-sensitive valving delivers the finely tuned ride. All this adds up to a high-performance shock that resists overheating and delivers maximum control.
Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts are built to take a beating. The 14mm chrome rod and natural rubber bushings are designed to last a lifetime. And, each damper is finished with a clear-coated brushed-zinc plating and the world-renowned Rancho logo. And best yet, Rancho backs your RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jon W (WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 4:14 AM
Installed them the day after I got them and they make a huge difference! I am very happy with them. Glad I bought them and will recommend
Reviewed by charlie g (Glen Cove, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2016 9:53 AM
I'm so happy I bought these shocks. The difference is very noticeable. The hard bouncy ride went away from my stock shocks and 35" tires with my 3"suspension extension. I don't have to drive like a lowered car avoiding every little bump in the road. I couldn't be happier. Also very easy to install yourself.
Reviewed by Levi M (Azle, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Feb 11, 2016 8:34 PM
I have a 2006 f250, first set of shocks after 175k miles. even with the stiff ass suspension I can tell a good difference. I hope these hold up for a while. They fit up perfect, no special tools or anything.
Reviewed by Scott J (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Nov 24, 2015 2:46 PM
My truck has 125k on it. My original equipment shocks were getting very stiff. Almost no rebound. The truck was rattling over bumps. These shocks made the truck feel like new. Even when towing the ride is totally amazing. Should have dont this 20k miles ago!!