- Rebates: $199 Details
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Radically improve handling, control and performance with Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts
- Designed for high center-of-gravity trucks and SUVs
- Ten-stage velocity-sensitive valving is specifically tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers enhanced stability and reduced body roll during evasive maneuvers and tight turns
- Monotube design and high-pressure gas charge maximize damping response
- Dissipates heat quickly for better control
- Hydraulic lockout cushions impact when suspension is fully extended
- Brushed zinc plating, clear coat finish and the legendary Rancho logo
- Your Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Sure, the cool look and extra ground clearance of a high center-of-gravity truck or SUV is why you drive one. But, these tall rigs often come equipped with that not-so-cool white-knuckle ride. So, put an end to the unruly ride and squirrely handling with a set of Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts.
Specifically designed, tuned and valved for high center-of-gravity trucks and SUVs, Rancho RS 7000 shock absorbers wildly enhance your rig's on- and off-road stability. The monotube construction and high-pressure nitrogen-gas charge maximize damping response, while the ten-stage velocity-sensitive valving delivers the finely tuned ride. All this adds up to a high-performance shock that resists overheating and delivers maximum control.
Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts are built to take a beating. The 14mm chrome rod and natural rubber bushings are designed to last a lifetime. And, each damper is finished with a clear-coated brushed-zinc plating and the world-renowned Rancho logo. And best yet, Rancho backs your RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith B (Georgetown, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Aug 15, 2015 12:21 AM
These shocks replaced original equipment (RS5000) which were 12 years old and 125,000 miles. These RS7000MT Shocks are an upgrade and well worth the little extra cost. I drove a 4,000 mile round trip from South Texas to NW Ontario, Canada, right after installation. The Shocks performed very well and although more firm than the original equipment, they are not harsh. Breaking, cornering and handling overall are much improved. Highly recommended for heavier, 4x4 Diesel vehicles.
Reviewed by nina l (HEMET, CA) — Apr 14, 2015 8:19 PM
Great product fast shipping. Pulled them out of the box left the packaging banding straps on the shocks they went in with no problems. Cut the straps and went for a drive and the ride was great .
- rancho rs7000mt steering stabilizer
- rancho 5000 shocks
- can you put a truck steering stabilizer on yourself
- 6 inch rancho lift kits
- air bags for truck suspension
- jeep shock absorbers
- toyota suspension
- 2012 hyundai accent seat covers
- air shocks for f150
- nissan frontier air leveling kit
- performance chips for automobile
- lloyd custom floor mats trucks
- nice seat covers for trucks