- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- Rebates: $80 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Radically improve handling, control and performance with Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts
- Designed for high center-of-gravity trucks and SUVs
- Ten-stage velocity-sensitive valving is specifically tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers enhanced stability and reduced body roll during evasive maneuvers and tight turns
- Monotube design and high-pressure gas charge maximize damping response
- Dissipates heat quickly for better control
- Hydraulic lockout cushions impact when suspension is fully extended
- Brushed zinc plating, clear coat finish and the legendary Rancho logo
- Your Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Sure, the cool look and extra ground clearance of a high center-of-gravity truck or SUV is why you drive one. But, these tall rigs often come equipped with that not-so-cool white-knuckle ride. So, put an end to the unruly ride and squirrely handling with a set of Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts.
Specifically designed, tuned and valved for high center-of-gravity trucks and SUVs, Rancho RS 7000 shock absorbers wildly enhance your rig's on- and off-road stability. The monotube construction and high-pressure nitrogen-gas charge maximize damping response, while the ten-stage velocity-sensitive valving delivers the finely tuned ride. All this adds up to a high-performance shock that resists overheating and delivers maximum control.
Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts are built to take a beating. The 14mm chrome rod and natural rubber bushings are designed to last a lifetime. And, each damper is finished with a clear-coated brushed-zinc plating and the world-renowned Rancho logo. And best yet, Rancho backs your RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel R (SIMI VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jul 16, 2016 2:38 PM
sI ordered the RS 7000 shocks for my 2006 Silverado. I installed them myself, took about 2 1/2 hours working slow. I was hesitant to do this on my own, as I hadn't before, but after watching a few videos on youtube, I felt this was maintenance I could do. I saved about 400.00 doing it myself, vs having a shop do them for me. If you are considering changing your shocks, go for it! it was fun and easy, and trucks rides nice and smooth. I would purchase these shocks again!
Reviewed by Jon W (WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Apr 27, 2016 4:14 AM
Installed them the day after I got them and they make a huge difference! I am very happy with them. Glad I bought them and will recommend
Reviewed by charlie g (Glen Cove, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2016 9:53 AM
I'm so happy I bought these shocks. The difference is very noticeable. The hard bouncy ride went away from my stock shocks and 35" tires with my 3"suspension extension. I don't have to drive like a lowered car avoiding every little bump in the road. I couldn't be happier. Also very easy to install yourself.
Reviewed by Levi M (Azle, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Feb 11, 2016 8:34 PM
I have a 2006 f250, first set of shocks after 175k miles. even with the stiff ass suspension I can tell a good difference. I hope these hold up for a while. They fit up perfect, no special tools or anything.