- Save 10% Use Promo Code 111610
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Radically improve handling, control and performance with Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts
- Designed for high center-of-gravity trucks and SUVs
- Ten-stage velocity-sensitive valving is specifically tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers enhanced stability and reduced body roll during evasive maneuvers and tight turns
- Monotube design and high-pressure gas charge maximize damping response
- Dissipates heat quickly for better control
- Hydraulic lockout cushions impact when suspension is fully extended
- Brushed zinc plating, clear coat finish and the legendary Rancho logo
- Your Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Sure, the cool look and extra ground clearance of a high center-of-gravity truck or SUV is why you drive one. But, these tall rigs often come equipped with that not-so-cool white-knuckle ride. So, put an end to the unruly ride and squirrely handling with a set of Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts.
Specifically designed, tuned and valved for high center-of-gravity trucks and SUVs, Rancho RS 7000 shock absorbers wildly enhance your rig's on- and off-road stability. The monotube construction and high-pressure nitrogen-gas charge maximize damping response, while the ten-stage velocity-sensitive valving delivers the finely tuned ride. All this adds up to a high-performance shock that resists overheating and delivers maximum control.
Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts are built to take a beating. The 14mm chrome rod and natural rubber bushings are designed to last a lifetime. And, each damper is finished with a clear-coated brushed-zinc plating and the world-renowned Rancho logo. And best yet, Rancho backs your RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Rancho RS7000MT Monotube Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tristan L (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Dec 14, 2016 4:32 AM
I replaced a set of Billstien's that had a hard 40K miles and were starting to wear out. I have always ran Rancho on my other vehicles, usually the 9k series and I have had Rancho warranty them before. The lifetime warranty is unbeatable. Keep the reciept and if they fail get you a free replacement.
Reviewed by Eric S (Defiance, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Nov 15, 2016 8:30 AM
Put on 2005 f150 shortly after replacing front struts and leveling kit. Firmer ride without being to harsh.. Definitely recommend and would purchase these again
Reviewed by Matthew C (REISTERSTOWN, MD) Reviewed for a 1992 Chevy C/K 1500 — Nov 03, 2016 5:51 AM
I am not an expert automotive gear nut by any stretch... I like to fix things myself and figuring stuff out along the way is my forte. When it came time to replace the shocks on my truck, I am glad I chose these instead of the normal OE replacements. This completely transformed my old ass truck into something much more smooth and now it takes pot holes with grace. Hell when I hop curbs its like no big deal. If I were you, I wouldn't think twice about these over OE shocks for your truck.