- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- M95 Performance Monotube Shocks are the ultimate in off-road shock design
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model Jeep, truck or SUV
- The fastest responding shock absorber in the Skyjacker arsenal
- High-pressure nitrogen-gas filled monotube design keeps temps cool under extreme conditions
- Extra-large 46mm bore
- 180º directional mounting is perfect for custom set ups
- Internal bump stops
- No fade or lag makes for consistent performance
- Your M95 Performance Monotube Shocks are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Like the manly deodorant ad says, you always stay cool under extreme conditions. But, what about your shock absorbers? Well, when you tame the trails with a set of M95 Performance Monotube Shocks doing the absorbing, you can bank on it. Featuring a mono-tube, high-pressure nitrogen filled design, Skyjacker M95 shocks stay cool during the most extreme runs.
Crafted from a single-tube and featuring an extra-large 46mm bore, your Skyjacker M95 Monotube Shocks quickly dissipate performance sapping heat. And, since they stay so cool, fade and lag is a thing of the past, leaving you and your rig with nothing but consistent performance. Plus, the internal bump stops mean you never have to worry about bottoming out.
Designed for 180º directional mounting, these performance shock absorbers for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs are perfect for custom set ups. In fact, when it comes to shocks for lifted trucks, you won't find a faster responding absorber—anywhere. And best yet, Skyjacker Suspension backs your M95 Performance Monotube Shocks with an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty.
Skyjacker M95 Performance Monotube Shocks Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by james t (clinton, UT) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jun 25, 2016 8:11 AM
Been running these shocks for about two weeks. I can definitely tell a difference over stock. The truck rides better and settles faster. Vast improvement over the stock setup.
Reviewed by James V (OXFORD, NJ) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Sierra — May 08, 2016 9:09 PM
Have not done the rear yet since my stock shock mounts are rusted I have new ones on the way. But I have installed the front the rebound on these is great smooth and controlled ride is stiffer but you don't buy perforamce shocks and expect it to ride like a Cadillac
- leaf spring lift kit
- 3in lift kits
- skyjacker nitro shocks review
- skyjacker steering stabilizers
- toyota suspension
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- performance ford shocks
- saab 9-5 suspension
- 2004 jeep grand cherokee shocks
- 2004 silverado leveling kit
- auto window rain shields
- automotive bra
- cargo mats for suvs