- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your rig on the level with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit
- Custom engineered for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Front-only lift kit levels the stance of your vehicle—no more goofy factory rake
- Rear-only lift kit boosts your back end level with your front
- The quick and easy way to give your vehicle an aggressive stance
- Budget-friendly design lifts your rig, not your wallet
- Coil-spring spacers are crafted from high-density progressive polyurethane
- Torsion bar keys are forged from high-quality steel
- Lifts your rig without sacrificing ride quality or load capacity
- Increased vehicle height enhances style and performance
- Extra lift improves ground clearance and makes way for up to a 33 inch tire
- Your Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Eliminate the rake and level your rig's profile with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit. When it comes to off-road style, those pencil-pushing egg-heads at the factory don't know squat. So your off-road compatriots at Daystar have stepped in to deliver the aggressive style you're looking for.
Custom engineered to level your rig, the Daystar leveling kit eliminates that funny-looking factory rake or lifts your rear flush with the front. And, it's not just about style—with a Daystar suspension leveling your ride, you get improved handling on and off the road, plus some extra room for a set of 33" rubbers.
The Daystar lift leveling kit includes everything you need to get your rig completely on the level. Each component is custom designed for a perfect fit and easy installation. And what's more, Daystar backs your Comfort Ride Leveling Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex D (El Mirage, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 29, 2017 4:05 AM
Leveled out my 2017 4Runner and looks Factory installed as it is just a rubber spacer that matches other components. I do wish Daystar made a 2" version.
Reviewed by Blake R (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2017 5:06 AM
This is a great kit! I would recommend this as a first mod because this is how the truck should have came. The ride is good, but I replaced bad shocks when I put this on so it's hard to compare before and after.
Reviewed by Lawrence B (ABINGDON, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 12, 2017 3:55 AM
I have never had a more professional and pleasant experience then with Auto Anything. Thank you for delivering exactly what you said you were going to do. I have recommended you to many. Thanks again.
Reviewed by Will H (LARAMIE, WY) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 08, 2017 3:25 PM
These are as good as any other Daystar products that I've used. They aren't easy to install but they aren't supposed to be but they do the job of lifting the rear of an '01 4Runner exactly 2 inches. I'd definitely buy again.
Reviewed by Andrew m (REDDING, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Dakota — Aug 08, 2017 3:21 PM
Wasn't as easy to install as advertised. Had to have it done professionally. Also the front seems to sit a little high rather than level. But I can't really complain too much for the price. Basically does what I want and gave me much better ground clearance with the taller tires
- daystar suspension systems
- genuine leather steering wheel cover
- air lift air cell
- visor shelf
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota brake pads
- toyota suspension
- air shock 2012 rav4
- leveling kit for tundra
- dodge mud flaps for trucks
- dual exhaust systems
- auto performance chips
- bed liners for trucks