- Save 20% Use Promo Code 415920
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your rig on the level with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit
- Custom engineered for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Front-only lift kit levels the stance of your vehicle—no more goofy factory rake
- Rear-only lift kit boosts your back end level with your front
- The quick and easy way to give your vehicle an aggressive stance
- Budget-friendly design lifts your rig, not your wallet
- Coil-spring spacers are crafted from high-density progressive polyurethane
- Torsion bar keys are forged from high-quality steel
- Lifts your rig without sacrificing ride quality or load capacity
- Increased vehicle height enhances style and performance
- Extra lift improves ground clearance and makes way for up to a 33 inch tire
- Your Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Eliminate the rake and level your rig's profile with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit. When it comes to off-road style, those pencil-pushing egg-heads at the factory don't know squat. So your off-road compatriots at Daystar have stepped in to deliver the aggressive style you're looking for.
Custom engineered to level your rig, the Daystar leveling kit eliminates that funny-looking factory rake or lifts your rear flush with the front. And, it's not just about style—with a Daystar suspension leveling your ride, you get improved handling on and off the road, plus some extra room for a set of 33" rubbers.
The Daystar lift leveling kit includes everything you need to get your rig completely on the level. Each component is custom designed for a perfect fit and easy installation. And what's more, Daystar backs your Comfort Ride Leveling Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
108 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard D (Tracy, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Jun 01, 2016 8:33 PM
Installation instructions were a bit incomplete/lacking. Found another brands instructions online, much more complete & easy to follow. The 1" kit has raised my 2003 Tundra front end ~1.75".
- daystar lift systems
- daystar stinger bump stops
- scorpion shock absorbers jeep
- daystar lift spacers
- toyota suspension
- jeep leveling kit
- acura sway bars
- leveling kit for dodge ram 1500 2wd
- lift kits for nissan frontier
- toyota camry suspension upgrade
- car deflector
- custom fit rubber floor mats
- high performance air intake