- Save 25% Use Promo Code 415925
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your rig on the level with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit
- Custom engineered for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Front-only lift kit levels the stance of your vehicle—no more goofy factory rake
- Rear-only lift kit boosts your back end level with your front
- The quick and easy way to give your vehicle an aggressive stance
- Budget-friendly design lifts your rig, not your wallet
- Coil-spring spacers are crafted from high-density progressive polyurethane
- Torsion bar keys are forged from high-quality steel
- Lifts your rig without sacrificing ride quality or load capacity
- Increased vehicle height enhances style and performance
- Extra lift improves ground clearance and makes way for up to a 33 inch tire
- Your Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Eliminate the rake and level your rig's profile with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit. When it comes to off-road style, those pencil-pushing egg-heads at the factory don't know squat. So your off-road compatriots at Daystar have stepped in to deliver the aggressive style you're looking for.
Custom engineered to level your rig, the Daystar leveling kit eliminates that funny-looking factory rake or lifts your rear flush with the front. And, it's not just about style—with a Daystar suspension leveling your ride, you get improved handling on and off the road, plus some extra room for a set of 33" rubbers.
The Daystar lift leveling kit includes everything you need to get your rig completely on the level. Each component is custom designed for a perfect fit and easy installation. And what's more, Daystar backs your Comfort Ride Leveling Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
112 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bob G (Springfield, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Feb 10, 2017 5:24 AM
I recently purchased a leveling kit from Autoanything. The installation was a breeze once I decided to just remove top and bottom instead of fighting with the bottom left on. After the first side second side was 20 min install. Ride hasn't changed the tires (285-75-17) now sit in an even opening and don't appear to be able to rub. Thanks for the help in ordering and I will definitely be ordering again.
Reviewed by Edward C (Quinton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Avalanche — Oct 07, 2016 7:08 AM
Actually I think the handling improved, one thing I purchased the C-Clamp Torque bar tool this is a must if you are duing this your self & you need Longer shocks
- daystar suspension systems
- genuine leather steering wheel cover
- air lift air cell
- visor shelf
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota brake pads
- toyota suspension
- air shock 2012 rav4
- leveling kit for tundra
- dodge mud flaps for trucks
- dual exhaust systems
- auto performance chips
- bed liners for trucks