Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kits
- Ships Between 4/29 - 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your rig on the level with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit
- Custom engineered for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Front-only lift kit levels the stance of your vehicle—no more goofy factory rake
- Rear-only lift kit boosts your back end level with your front
- The quick and easy way to give your vehicle an aggressive stance
- Budget-friendly design lifts your rig, not your wallet
- Coil-spring spacers are crafted from high-density progressive polyurethane
- Torsion bar keys are forged from high-quality steel
- Lifts your rig without sacrificing ride quality or load capacity
- Increased vehicle height enhances style and performance
- Extra lift improves ground clearance and makes way for up to a 33 inch tire
- Your Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Eliminate the rake and level your rig's profile with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit. When it comes to off-road style, those pencil-pushing egg-heads at the factory don't know squat. So your off-road compatriots at Daystar have stepped in to deliver the aggressive style you're looking for.
Custom engineered to level your rig, the Daystar leveling kit eliminates that funny-looking factory rake or lifts your rear flush with the front. And, it's not just about style—with a Daystar suspension leveling your ride, you get improved handling on and off the road, plus some extra room for a set of 33" rubbers.
The Daystar lift leveling kit includes everything you need to get your rig completely on the level. Each component is custom designed for a perfect fit and easy installation. And what's more, Daystar backs your Comfort Ride Leveling Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David S (BEMIDJI, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Mar 19, 2015 9:12 AM
I put the kit in this last week. Everything went as the instructions said and it took about 4 hours working at a conferrable pace as I have learned to do. The truck sits 3 inches higher; much more level and there is much better clearance. I had to put an extension on my plow mount and will have to adjust my headlights. I had the truck aligned as per the instructions. They did everything I wanted them to do.
Reviewed by Kevin T (ELKHORN, NE) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 18, 2015 8:25 PM
Kit worked great. I ordered 2" torsion keys for the front and 3/4" coil spacers for the back, then upgraded to 265/75r16's with no rubbing. The only bad part was getting the stock keys off, they were VERY rusted on so don't be surprised if you run into that problem. Another thing is that there are no instructions included for the rear coil spacers. I have installed coil spacers before so it wasn't a problem, but just a heads up. Overall very satisfied.
Reviewed by Gary S (Oxford, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 20, 2015 5:30 AM
If you want your 2015 Chevrolet level, a 2" Daystar Leveling Kit won't do it. Still has a little dip in the front. I did mine for looks, but if you are doing it for tires, better do some homework.
Reviewed by Wayne W (Granville, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 29, 2015 4:37 PM
It lifted truck were i wanted it,but it was a challenge till i pulled out the inside bolts of the lower Aarms, then it was a piece of cake.truck looks great thanks AA.
Reviewed by WILLIAM H (SILER CITY, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jan 27, 2015 8:29 AM
Took the kit to my alignment shop and they installed them with no problem. Truck sits level and looks great!! Would definitely recommend this product if you want that level stance on your truck.