- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your rig on the level with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit
- Custom engineered for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Front-only lift kit levels the stance of your vehicle—no more goofy factory rake
- Rear-only lift kit boosts your back end level with your front
- The quick and easy way to give your vehicle an aggressive stance
- Budget-friendly design lifts your rig, not your wallet
- Coil-spring spacers are crafted from high-density progressive polyurethane
- Torsion bar keys are forged from high-quality steel
- Lifts your rig without sacrificing ride quality or load capacity
- Increased vehicle height enhances style and performance
- Extra lift improves ground clearance and makes way for up to a 33 inch tire
- Your Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Eliminate the rake and level your rig's profile with the Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kit. When it comes to off-road style, those pencil-pushing egg-heads at the factory don't know squat. So your off-road compatriots at Daystar have stepped in to deliver the aggressive style you're looking for.
Custom engineered to level your rig, the Daystar leveling kit eliminates that funny-looking factory rake or lifts your rear flush with the front. And, it's not just about style—with a Daystar suspension leveling your ride, you get improved handling on and off the road, plus some extra room for a set of 33" rubbers.
The Daystar lift leveling kit includes everything you need to get your rig completely on the level. Each component is custom designed for a perfect fit and easy installation. And what's more, Daystar backs your Comfort Ride Leveling Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Comfort Ride Leveling Kits Customer Reviews
93 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steve y (LAKE HIAWATHA, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 9:00 PM
Wanted a little lift not like my old truck 3 inch body 7 inch suspension 35 inch tire this lift was all I needed stil can go with 33 inch tires
Reviewed by CHRISTOPHER M (Saint James, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Yukon — Oct 23, 2015 3:59 AM
Great product. Easy to install. I installed in my driveway in 2 hours.Truck sill rides like stock.Plenty of room for 33" tires.
Reviewed by Keirh W (LANDER, WY) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Oct 17, 2015 6:37 AM
After having this Kit installed. It did change the ride a tad bit. It made it a little stiffer. But here is where the problem rises. My truck now sits a bit taller in the front. I order a 2 inch leveling kit and it raised my truck 3 inches. I'm a little stumped. I'm hoping to drive on it for a bit and the truck will settle. If not. I will remove the kit and replace it with another.
Reviewed by Jamie M (Baxter, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Avalanche — Sep 16, 2015 9:03 PM
I really like the stance and the feel of the lift in my 04 avalanche. Great fit and no longer feels like a lumber wagon driving down the road.
- daystar lift systems
- daystar stinger bump stops
- scorpion shock absorbers jeep
- daystar lift spacers
- toyota suspension
- jeep leveling kit
- acura sway bars
- leveling kit for dodge ram 1500 2wd
- lift kits for nissan frontier
- toyota camry suspension upgrade
- car deflector
- custom fit rubber floor mats
- high performance air intake