- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the sting out of the trail with Daystar Scorpion Shocks
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model ride
- The perfect performance shock when lifting your truck, Jeep, or SUV 2”-3”
- Twin-tube hydraulic design prevents foaming and fade under severe conditions
- Chrome-hardened piston shaft and velocity-sensitive valving
- Includes black Daystar shock bushings and boots
- Specifically tuned for Daystar lift & leveling kits (suitable for most brand kits)
- Available in white or camo (most vehicles)
- Each shock sold individually
- Daystar Scorpion Shocks are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When the trail strikes out, strike back with a set of Daystar Scorpion Shocks. These super high-performance off-road shock absorbers take the sting out of the gnarliest terrain, getting you and your lifted ride safely to the other side.
Boasting a twin-tube hydraulic design, Scorpion shocks prevent foaming and shock fade, even under severe conditions. Plus, the chrome-hardened piston shaft and ultra-durable piston seal ensure a long life, while a velocity-sensitive valving stack delivers the off-road prowess you're looking for.
Designed for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs, Daystar Shocks are custom tuned for radical performance, on and off the blacktop. And though they're specifically tuned for Daystar lift & leveling kits, your Daystar Scorpion Shock absorbers work great with most lift kit brands.
Sold individually, each Daystar shock absorber includes stylish yet durable black shock bushings and boots. To top it off, on most vehicles you get the choice between stylish white or stealthy camo shocks. And, because they stand by their gear, Daystar backs your Scorpion Shocks with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Scorpion Shocks Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steven d (TWENTYNINE PALMS, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Apr 26, 2016 9:40 PM
Just replaced the my old shocks and replaced them with these great shocks can't wait to see the overall change. Just drive twenty miles and can already feel the difference.
- daystar suspension systems
- skyjacker steering stabilizer review
- 6 nerf bars
- cfm intake manifold reviews
- toyota suspension
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- volvo car mats
- 2012 ram running boards
- leveling kit for 2012 dodge ram 1500
- chevy impala suspension
- custom steering wheel covers
- cargo racks
- tunnel covers