- Save 20% Use Promo Code 415920
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop the bumps and ruts from damaging your suspension with Daystar Direct-Fit Bump Stops
- Designed as a direct OEM replacement for your exact vehicle
- Prevents damage to shocks and springs during rigorous off-road use
- Crafted from high-impact polyurethane
- Much stronger and more absorbent than factory stops
- Increased strength means less deflection under load
- Your Daystar Direct-Fit Bump Stops are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The bump stops here when you equip your off-road machine with a set of Daystar Direct-Fit Bump Stops. These direct-fit bump stops replace those flimsy factory parts with durable high-impact polyurethane stops. Stronger and more absorbent than any OEM unit, your Daystar bumpstops are designed to take a beating—so your vehicle and your back don't have to.
Designed and tested under the gnarliest conditions imaginable, Daystar bump stops are proven to deliver positive stopping power without deflection. And, by eliminating the harsh shock of bottoming out, these Daystar bushings prevent damaging and costly over-compression of your rig's suspension components. What's more, Daystar backs your bump stops with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Direct-Fit Bump Stops Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rob D (Nesbit, MS) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 27, 2016 5:21 AM
These bump stops fit into the OEM cups and locked securely in place. my ZJ has a 3.5 inch lift so these were the right length.
Reviewed by Brent R (Chesapeake, VA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Apr 21, 2016 10:23 PM
The parts were great,however,Cherokee's seem to have 2 different diameter bump stop options that were not offered here.There are the 2"for 84-06 jeep Cherokee,and,the 1 1/2" for 97-01 Cherokee...i had the 1 1/2" model not offered here, meaning no selection options.I did not know of these 2 options till i received these and found that they were too large in diameter.I had to grind down the diameter to get them into the cups. Otherwise,completely satisfied!
Reviewed by Dion D (Medford, OR) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 18, 2015 4:16 AM
I put these in after I did a 4" lift and the other (OEM) originals just fell apart. Hard as hell to find came across Autoanything.com and found some good bump stops at a very nice price.
- daystar suspension systems
- brake hoses for lifted trucks
- 6 inch lift shocks
- afe pro dry s filter tacoma
- air ride suspension
- toyota dash covers
- toyota suspension
- tundra air bag suspension
- 2011 ford f150 brush guard
- nissan frontier air leveling kit
- cargo roof rack
- chrome truck accessories
- auto detailing supplies