- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop the bumps and ruts from damaging your suspension with Daystar Direct-Fit Bump Stops
- Designed as a direct OEM replacement for your exact vehicle
- Prevents damage to shocks and springs during rigorous off-road use
- Crafted from high-impact polyurethane
- Much stronger and more absorbent than factory stops
- Increased strength means less deflection under load
- Your Daystar Direct-Fit Bump Stops are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The bump stops here when you equip your off-road machine with a set of Daystar Direct-Fit Bump Stops. These direct-fit bump stops replace those flimsy factory parts with durable high-impact polyurethane stops. Stronger and more absorbent than any OEM unit, your Daystar bumpstops are designed to take a beating—so your vehicle and your back don't have to.
Designed and tested under the gnarliest conditions imaginable, Daystar bump stops are proven to deliver positive stopping power without deflection. And, by eliminating the harsh shock of bottoming out, these Daystar bushings prevent damaging and costly over-compression of your rig's suspension components. What's more, Daystar backs your bump stops with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Direct-Fit Bump Stops Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dion D (Medford, OR) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 18, 2015 4:16 AM
I put these in after I did a 4" lift and the other (OEM) originals just fell apart. Hard as hell to find came across Autoanything.com and found some good bump stops at a very nice price.
- daystar suspension lift reviews
- bump stops for ""shocks""
- daystar comfort ride review
- how to install daystar leveling kit
- jeep shock absorbers
- lift kits nissan
- toyota suspension
- xterra suspension lift
- ford ranger bump stops
- 2005 f150 leveling kit
- cheap floor mats for trucks
- performance air filters reviews
- discount cold air intakes