- Ships Between 3/31 - 4/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Say sayonara to sagging suspension with SumoSprings
- Custom designed to fit your truck, SUV or van
- SumoSprings deliver the progressive spring rate of an airbag without any air needed—they require no maintenance, no air compressors, and no air hoses
- Built from a heavy-duty closed-cell polyurethane foam that bounces back to its original shape even after being compressed up to 80% and stretched up to 20%
- Packed into a sturdy casting that can survive the rigors of living under your rig
- No-drill, bolt-on installation for most vehicles
- Available for both your front and rear suspensions
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your SumoSprings are backed by a 2-year warranty
With a cord of wood loaded in your payload and a burly winch strapped the front bumper, your workhorse starts to sag like a twenty-year-old mattress. In the past, you'd have to rig up a complicated airbag system with hoses and compressors that need constant attention. Now, bolstering your suspension is a cinch with SumoSprings, the world's first "airless airbags".
The mad scientists over at SuperSprings cooked up a cutting-edge formula of closed-cell polyurethane foam and heavy-duty additives to form the spine of your springs. This blend gives your Sumo Springs the ability to compress up to 80% and expand up to 20%, delivering a progressive spring rate. Whether you're hauling a pile of bricks or a six-pack of chubby wrestlers, SumoSprings deliver exceptional ride quality with zero maintenance needed.
Custom engineered for a perfect fit, SumoSprings are available for the front and rear of your pickup, SUV or van. They're sturdy enough to handle harsh conditions, and most bolt directly into place with no drilling needed. Plus, they're backed by a 2-year warranty.
SumoSprings Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dee C (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Mar 10, 2015 9:10 PM
Great improvement in the side to side rock and roll present in a 2014 Winnebago Navion RV. 1 hour to install, if I did it a second time it would take 30 min's easy job. Mike
Reviewed by Roy M (GRACE, ID) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Mar 05, 2015 3:58 AM
put a 2 1/2 inch lift from ready lift in combination with these sumo springs on my 2015 nissan frontier they were easy to install an work really well in combination with the lift they do not effect the unloaded ride at all until you put about 300 lbs of load in the bed engaging the spings then they do just what I exspected an work wonderfuly.
Reviewed by Robert J (LEAVENWORTH, KS) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Feb 13, 2015 7:06 AM
Our Sprinter van had big sway issues. After installing both front and rear the issues have been reduced considerably. However, I believe these are considerably more expensive than they should be for what you get
- supersprings reviews
- supersprings helper springs
- daystar stinger bump stops
- lower control arm bump stops s10
- jeep anti roll kits
- 4 inch lift kits for suburban 2500 1999
- toyota suspension
- rear shocks chevy avalanche
- 4runner leveling kit
- 2011 chevy equinox seat covers
- pickup bed tents
- rain guard for cars
- headlights and taillights