- Save 10% Use Promo Code 395710
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Say sayonara to sagging suspension with SumoSprings
- Custom designed to fit your truck, SUV or van
- SumoSprings deliver the progressive spring rate of an airbag without any air needed—they require no maintenance, no air compressors, and no air hoses
- Built from a heavy-duty closed-cell polyurethane foam that bounces back to its original shape even after being compressed up to 80% and stretched up to 20%
- Packed into a sturdy casting that can survive the rigors of living under your rig
- No-drill, bolt-on installation for most vehicles
- Available for both your front and rear suspensions
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your SumoSprings are backed by a 2-year warranty
With a cord of wood loaded in your payload and a burly winch strapped the front bumper, your workhorse starts to sag like a twenty-year-old mattress. In the past, you'd have to rig up a complicated airbag system with hoses and compressors that need constant attention. Now, bolstering your suspension is a cinch with SumoSprings, the world's first "airless airbags".
The mad scientists over at SuperSprings cooked up a cutting-edge formula of closed-cell polyurethane foam and heavy-duty additives to form the spine of your springs. This blend gives your Sumo Springs the ability to compress up to 80% and expand up to 20%, delivering a progressive spring rate. Whether you're hauling a pile of bricks or a six-pack of chubby wrestlers, SumoSprings deliver exceptional ride quality with zero maintenance needed.
Custom engineered for a perfect fit, SumoSprings are available for the front and rear of your pickup, SUV or van. They're sturdy enough to handle harsh conditions, and most bolt directly into place with no drilling needed. Plus, they're backed by a 2-year warranty.
SumoSprings Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lowell J (Glen Burnie, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — May 28, 2016 11:58 AM
2005 Ford E450 6.0 Diesel; 15 passenger shuttle van that has a wheel chair lift. I also installed the front springs. Since I'm not carrying anywhere near the payload of 15 passengers, the van/bus rides hard. It now rides an easy 60-75% better; road sway and even straight road travel due to irregular pavement resulted in less hard thumps. I also updated the OE shocks to Blistein HD.
Reviewed by Robert K (Lexington, KY) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Oct 28, 2015 9:45 AM
installation was easy, and they really help the suspension... truck had 110k miles and had some sag... these really helped stiffen up the suspension under load, but didn't make the truck ride rough...
Reviewed by Andrew R (Saint Paul, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Xterra — Oct 28, 2015 7:15 AM
The Sumosprings were twice the size of my stock axle stops, so going through holes and hitting bumps on the road was rough riding. Since installation, I've noticed a better riding comfort and the back end sits just a tick higher, giving my vehicle a more aggressive stance. I haven't done much in the way of loading it heavy or off-roading so I don't yet know how it'll stand up to it. I'm sure it'll do fine based on the other reviews.
Reviewed by Rob B (BREA, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Sep 06, 2015 12:45 PM
Exactly what my heavy truck needed on front end. After 25k miles, the foam bump stops caused severe front in bounce. The sumo stops are firm yet forgiving and eliminated the bounce, especially on the freeway. No snow plow needed
Reviewed by James A (Salt Lake City, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge ProMaster — Sep 01, 2015 8:58 AM
Added these to a Ram ProMaster (Winnebago RV conversion). They raised the rear end of it about an inch, which is exactly what I was after. The ride seems fine (it was fine to begin with, so no negative effects). Feels great in back on the highway.
- do super springs help with towing
- 1990 chevy silverado lowering kit bump stops
- supersprings helper springs
- airlift aircell
- toyota suspension
- jeep anti roll kits
- 3" lift toyota sequoia
- eibach pro kit for 2012 civic sedan ex
- lift kits for chevy tahoe
- tacoma bump stop
- tahoe covers for trucks
- truck bed mats liners
- truck bull guard