- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Say sayonara to sagging suspension with SumoSprings
- Custom designed to fit your truck, SUV or van
- SumoSprings deliver the progressive spring rate of an airbag without any air needed—they require no maintenance, no air compressors, and no air hoses
- Built from a heavy-duty closed-cell polyurethane foam that bounces back to its original shape even after being compressed up to 80% and stretched up to 20%
- Packed into a sturdy casting that can survive the rigors of living under your rig
- No-drill, bolt-on installation for most vehicles
- Available for both your front and rear suspensions
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your SumoSprings are backed by a 2-year warranty
With a cord of wood loaded in your payload and a burly winch strapped the front bumper, your workhorse starts to sag like a twenty-year-old mattress. In the past, you'd have to rig up a complicated airbag system with hoses and compressors that need constant attention. Now, bolstering your suspension is a cinch with SumoSprings, the world's first "airless airbags".
The mad scientists over at SuperSprings cooked up a cutting-edge formula of closed-cell polyurethane foam and heavy-duty additives to form the spine of your springs. This blend gives your Sumo Springs the ability to compress up to 80% and expand up to 20%, delivering a progressive spring rate. Whether you're hauling a pile of bricks or a six-pack of chubby wrestlers, SumoSprings deliver exceptional ride quality with zero maintenance needed.
Custom engineered for a perfect fit, SumoSprings are available for the front and rear of your pickup, SUV or van. They're sturdy enough to handle harsh conditions, and most bolt directly into place with no drilling needed. Plus, they're backed by a 2-year warranty.
SumoSprings Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bill H (Winchester, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Nov 11, 2014 9:16 PM
Installed easily on my 08 f350, held up to my myer V plow with very little sag and a smoother softer ride. Would recommend to everyone I know
Reviewed by Mark Q (PROSSER, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tundra — May 17, 2014 6:19 AM
I was looking for something to firm up the rear of my half ton while towing. It was OK, but I wished for a little less sag and less sway when pulling our travel trailer. I looked at overload springs and air bags and finally Sumosprings. Autoanything had the best price and they arrived quickly. I had them on in two hours and hooked up my TT. Sure enough, I gained a little more than an inch to 1 1/4. I'm happy.
Reviewed by Rodney D (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Suzuki XL7 — May 05, 2014 6:34 PM
These work great on the 3500 model when your towing a trailer. Minimizes pogo sticking when loaded and allows level cornering (lean) on switchbacks. Small investment compared to air shocks/bags - no moving parts to break.
- super springs
- supersprings helper springs
- airlift aircell
- 1990 chevy silverado lowering kit bump stops
- 1996 toyota tacoma gap guard
- eibach springs for vw eurovan camper
- koni struts volvo 850
- leveling kits for dodge
- hyundai accent suspension
- bump stops for dodge ram
- chrome car parts
- dash kits for cars
- improve gas mileage products