Skyjacker Silver 9000 Steering Stabilizers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105310
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your ride quality with Skyjacker Silver 9000 Steering Stabilizers
- Custom designed for a direct fit on your truck or SUV
- Adds stout lateral stability to help stop your steering wheel from shimmying and vibrating on rough roads and rocky terrain
- Relieves the stress on your arms trying to reign in a bucking steering wheel
- Perfect for smoothing out lifted rigs and vehicles with oversized tires
- The ideal complement to Skyjacker M95 Shocks
- Finished with a stylish silver coating
- Comes with a black dust boot for most vehicles
- Your Skyjacker Silver Steering Stabilizers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're driving down a chewed up street or barreling over rocky badland trails, rough roads can make your ride shimmy and shake like an over-caffeinated break dancer. But, when you ride with a Skyjacker Silver 9000 Steering Stabilizer, your ride's handling gets buttery smooth even on the most punishing pavement and gnarliest off-road routes.
Like a heavy-duty shock absorber for your steering wheel, Skyjacker 9000 Silver Stabilizers dampen away the bumps, leaving your helm feeling secure, responsive and practically free from vibration. Plus, they're custom designed for a bolt-on fit, so you can easily upgrade your stock stabilizer or add a new stabilizer if you don't already have one.
Ideal for trucks and SUVs running with a lift or oversized tires, Skyjacker 9000 Series Stabilizers have the backbone to survive punishing conditions on and off paved roads. They're finished with a sleek silver finish and come with a black dust boot (depending on your vehicle). And, Skyjacker backs your Silver Steering Stabilizers with a Lifetime Warranty.
Skyjacker Silver 9000 Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Philip K (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 1991 Toyota Pickup — Feb 11, 2015 10:02 PM
First off, there was everything in the box that was needed for a complete install. Second, the quality was light years ahead of stock stabilizer. Third, the price was the best you can find anywhere. Super , super stuff. Keep up the good work.
Reviewed by Virgil P (Hattiesburg, MS) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Cherokee — Feb 01, 2015 5:44 AM
bigger than stock. install quick and easy. looks good and performs a little smoother than original. with a 4.5" lift it helps to upgrade.
Reviewed by Jose G (Twentynine Palms, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 20, 2014 1:34 PM
the stabilizer does, what it is supposed to do, keep the front end from shimming and bouncing. Appears better than the stock part.
Reviewed by Jorge L (NEDERLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 29, 2014 8:17 PM
My jeep 08 jeep unlimited has never riden better than now,not even when it was new.I installed this dual stabilizer at 71000 miles.Plus a eccentric kit it totally cured my death Wobble!
- skyjacker shock warranty
- skyjacker steering stabilizer review
- extra leaf spring
- skyjacker hydro shocks review
- jeep anti roll kits
- shock absorber comparisons for acura 2001
- toyota suspension
- 2002 ford explorer floor mats
- best front shocks for f250 super duty
- chevy colorado shocks
- truck tool box reviews
- trunk mats for cars
- side bars